CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

One-armed weather presenter on regional weather

Earl of Punkape

9 hours ago, Punkape said:

Well really....what else did you expect me to write if some cunt mentions the fucking BBC....

With you being a complete fucking idiot and boring cunt,we didn't expect anything else.

Guest Lady Penelope
On 14/11/2016 at 11:03 PM, Punkape said:

Well really....what else did you expect me to write if some cunt mentions the fucking BBC....

I do use the BBC website as a source of news, I (and most people who use it) do not go there to find news and opinions that are in line with our own views .. we go there to be informed and the BBC is more reliable than Sky, The Mail, The Express the Mirror etc and it also has local news as well.

Guest Lady Penelope

As this thread has been derailed and as Rick-B said it is also one of the most revolting recent noms .. I will return to the BBC. Read the Scum, The Mail and The Express and some right wing forums on Social mediaand they will all tell you that the BBC is run by limp wisted lefties and should be shut down. Read the few left ing papes and the left wing forums and social media and they will tell you that the BBC has right wing agenda and should be shut down. Neither side gets the point that real news does not follow into a totally right or left wing agenda just as real bears unlike teddy bears are not cuddly and may well rip your throat out. It might just be that so far as news is concerned the BBC might be reporting things as they actually are.

Guest Alfie Noakes

This nomination is a sick pile of shit. If punkape crashes his imaginary range rover while drink driving (sorry on the legal limit ie still not in full control) and loses an arm, will he develop even more self hate than he already seems to have?

Vile opinion from a full retard. There are many amputees who are fucking heroes, like my mate who was investigating an arms cache in a barn in Ulster and set off a booby trap that basically turned his whole left leg into atoms and his right was lost below the knee. 

Punkape wants these people hidden from us, well I have news for you mate, you are a fucking loathesome worm who should be confined in a windowless room, these people are with us and should be kept away from fucking pricks like you.

Just fucking kill yourself cuntard.

28 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

This nomination is a sick pile of shit. If punkape crashes his imaginary range rover while drink driving (sorry on the legal limit ie still not in full control) and loses an arm, will he develop even more self hate than he already seems to have?

Vile opinion from a full retard. There are many amputees who are fucking heroes, like my mate who was investigating an arms cache in a barn in Ulster and set off a booby trap that basically turned his whole left leg into atoms and his right was lost below the knee. 

Punkape wants these people hidden from us, well I have news for you mate, you are a fucking loathesome worm who should be confined in a windowless room, these people are with us and should be kept away from fucking pricks like you.

Just fucking kill yourself cuntard.

You're not getting any, are you?

13 minutes ago, Punkape said:

What's he called....Lombardo?

I'd have liked this twice if it wasn't (a) against the rules, and (b) impossible.

When a veteran like Decs falls into an obvious trap like this one, it's time for us all to up our game.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
49 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'd have liked this twice if it wasn't (a) against the rules, and (b) impossible.

When a veteran like Decs falls into an obvious trap like this one, it's time for us all to up our game.

He shouldn't have bizarrely mentioned this prostate-tweaking Spanish fairy of his. I always knew he was a woofter. All the pieces fall into place.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Silence, you snivelling grass.

It would serve you admirably to take a more respectful tone. I haven't grassed any cunt in days- your instincts are way out. Apart from Pen, who I grassed thrice for being a boring fucking cunt. Just review her recent post history- purely moan, moan, moan.  Before you do, make sure you're tucked in bed. Zzzzz-zzzzz.

Further, I note she has  been pursuing a vendetta of some sort against me, and poor Gurt too, who hasn't even been on or defended himself for days. I think she wants this to become some sort of knitting circle. 

2 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

It would serve you admirably to take a more respectful tone. I haven't grassed any cunt in days- your instincts are way out. Apart from Pen, who I grassed thrice for being a boring fucking cunt. Just review her recent post history- purely moan, moan, moan.  Before you do, make sure you're tucked in bed. Zzzzz-zzzzz.

Further, I note she has  been pursuing a vendetta of some sort against me, and poor Gurt too, who hasn't even been on or defended himself for days. I think she wants this to become some sort of knitting circle. 

Poor Gurt was absolutely savaged last night. Where were you, eh? Where the fuck were you?! He's probably dead now.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Poor Gurt was absolutely savaged last night. Where were you, eh? Where the fuck were you?! He's probably dead now.

I was next door, drinking whisky like a cunt. I didn't review this yet. Poor Gurt, ladyP fucking hates him, and I think will totally go for him next he tunnels in. You're fucking dead Gurt.

3 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I was next door, drinking whisky like a cunt. I didn't review this yet. Poor Gurt, ladyP fucking hates him, and I think will totally go for him next he tunnels in. You're fucking dead Gurt.

Eric and RK were putting the boot in too, stomping down on Gurt's velvety head each time he peeked his whiskers out. Surrounded on all sides he was, savagely broadsided. I'm not sure he'll ever be the same again.

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Eric and RK were putting the boot in too, stomping down on Gurt's velvety head each time he peeked his whiskers out. Surrounded on all sides he was, savagely broadsided. I'm not sure he'll ever be the same again.

So I see. Seems a bit like bullying to me.