CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bell End

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
43 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Frank's account has been suspended for a week. Bill has been banned indefinitely, Punkape is drying out in rehab and might be back tomorrow.

Oh. At least we get punkape back-spiffing.

Just now, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Yeah just reviewing . What in fuck? Stupid cunts wading in blabbering explicit personal details / fabricated shite to stir shit.... either way. Fuck me. Can new cunts not simply be presented with a disclaimer or parental guidance sticker upon joining. Surely this is a load of shit.

We should be controlled, I guess. The first thing I did when I got here was take a shit in your flower beds, Quincy.

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

We should be controlled, I guess. The first thing I did when I got here was take a shit in your flower beds, Quincy.

Are you my neighbours cat? In fairness, I think Eric's a menace. What's the thinking behind wading in here and exclaiming "here's some shit I am prickly about that nobody asked to hear". Then crying foul.

The crucial thing is here, if I were to start going on about my terrible x or y to some cunt on a train or plane, they would of course think "fuck off dick", and rightly so. Not because they are heartless cunts, but because it's not the place, and they don't know me from shit. I would be the cunt for blabbering inappropriately, and the subject, true or not, would be irrelevant.

If he isn't full of shit, it's a screamingly unusual ignorance of basic, primary school internet etiquette / do's & don'ts.

In fact, is there not something in admins site rules about posting personal information? Seems that he created the situation.

Just now, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Are you my neighbours cat? In fairness, I think Eric's a menace. What's the thinking behind wading in here and exclaiming "here's some shit I am prickly about that nobody asked to hear". Then crying foul.

The crucial thing is here, if I were to start going on about my terrible x or y to some cunt on a train or plane, they would of course think "fuck off dick", and rightly so. Not because they are heartless cunts, but because it's not the place, and they don't know me from shit. I would be the cunt for blabbering inappropriately, and the subject, true or not, would be irrelevant.

If he isn't full of shit, it's a screamingly unusual ignorance of basic, primary school internet etiquette / do's & don'ts.

In fact, is there not something in admins site rules about posting personal information? Seems that he created the situation.

Well it's all over and done with now anyway. All this drama is boring and shit like you say and going on about it at almost 2 in the morning is only gunna breed more. How about we all get to work on the best way to call Punkape a cunt for when he gets back? Everyone can agree with that :)

Also yes I am your neighbours cat. Enjoy your flower beds in the morning, you twat!

8 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

Five miles up the road from Lickey End is the minuscule hamlet of Bell End. Set on the busy A491, between the M5 and Stourbridge, in the Bromsgrove district of Worcestershire, it consists largely of the Bell Inn pub and a couple of houses. So there are very few residents to suffer the shame of living in Bell End. Its a bit of a cunt.

I know of a village called Outer Labia, that's definitely a bit of a cunt.

5 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Yeah just reviewing . What in fuck? Stupid cunts wading in blabbering explicit personal details / fabricated shite to stir shit.... either way. Fuck me. Can new cunts not simply be presented with a disclaimer or parental guidance sticker upon joining. Surely this is a load of shit.

Are you still bleating about losing your little friends Quincy? And you accuse me of being boring. Just email them, meet up and you can all suck each other off in daisy chain formation. Then your mouths will be full and the rest of us will be spared the avalanche of shit that normally pours from them.now go and find some pants to sniff and stop whining you fucking pussy.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
7 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

There's a Brown Willy in Cornwall. Why don't you do that one?

I thought that was in Cheshire. Between the golf club and the Tesco 's Extra.

Lol

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
7 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Went there to cheat on my wife with my mistress. Two more women than you have had at least. Reported by the way.

Who says romance is dead? Taking an old slag away so you can get your end away......in a tent! She was obviously desperate on two counts.

4 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Oh my fucking god you have repeated this at least eleven times now.and I haven't gone running to teacher as you seem to believe I have. Shut your whiny little pussy gob or do as I suggested a minute ago and jam franks cock in it . Don't  try sucking your own though as that would barely qualify as a toothpick............ Am I getting funny enough for you yet bitch??

Guest Alfie Noakes
9 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Who says romance is dead? Taking an old slag away so you can get your end away......in a tent! She was obviously desperate on two counts.

Who said it was a tent, borrowed my mates motorhome, fuck sleeping on the ground.

We had a spliff watching the sun go down. Romantic enough for you? 

42 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Who said it was a tent, borrowed my mates motorhome, fuck sleeping on the ground.

Sounds fucking great! You grab the afghan Cush ,I'll chuck a mattress in the back of the fiesta and I'll see you in the morning.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Forget the spliff and make sure that the mattress doesn't smell manky (see what I said there?) and I'm with you.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 minute ago, Lady Penelope said:

Forget the spliff and make sure that the mattress doesn't smell manky (see what I said there?) and I'm with you.

I will gladly exchange it for some Thunderbird wine. Shitterton is pretty but it stinks.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Are you still bleating about losing your little friends Quincy? And you accuse me of being boring. Just email them, meet up and you can all suck each other off in daisy chain formation. Then your mouths will be full and the rest of us will be spared the avalanche of shit that normally pours from them.now go and find some pants to sniff and stop whining you fucking pussy.

Whining? Listen up, stupid little cunt. You've just put on the biggest whining scene on record, whining like a pathetic little bitch, and I'm amazed you alone haven't been banned.

I'm not sure why it hasn't attracted comment, but despite Roops' own site advice clearly stating- adult themes, if you're easily offended/touchy (that's you) don't come. And - don't post personal information (you). 

I'm struggling to believe anyone would be so thick to wade on here literally begging for stick. Bull shitting cunt or mental cunt, either way fuck off, shite stir. Could someone ban this cunt?

Wind your fucking neck in, admit you've been a complete prick and move on. Either that or fuck off.

Guest Lady Penelope
22 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

I will gladly exchange it for some Thunderbird wine. Shitterton is pretty but it stinks.

In the right situation a glass of white lightning is good enough.

Oh my fucking god you have repeated this at least eleven times now.and I haven't gone running to teacher as you seem to believe I have. Shut your whiny little pussy gob or do as I suggested a minute ago and jam franks cock in it . Don't  try sucking your own though as that would barely qualify as a toothpick............ Am I getting funny enough for you yet bitch??

This sounds exactly like the sort of shit muttered behind a school bike shed by a 14 year old remedial spastic who has just discovered swearing for the first time.

Fuck off.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

Sounds fucking great! You grab the afghan Cush ,I'll chuck a mattress in the back of the fiesta and I'll see you in the morning.

Eric, i'm not sure what it is you're looking for in this site, but I for one am not here to meet nice young single guys my own age, and to proposition them with disgusting invitations to bunk down in some country lane, in the back of a fiesta, for god knows what gaiety. You're finished here Eric. You had an insane meltdown, and now you're a raging shit stabber. Finished.