CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bell End

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope

Five miles up the road from Lickey End is the minuscule hamlet of Bell End. Set on the busy A491, between the M5 and Stourbridge, in the Bromsgrove district of Worcestershire, it consists largely of the Bell Inn pub and a couple of houses. So there are very few residents to suffer the shame of living in Bell End. Its a bit of a cunt.

Guest I know that Cunt
1 minute ago, Lady Penelope said:

Five miles up the road from Lickey End is the minuscule hamlet of Bell End. Set on the busy A491, between the M5 and Stourbridge, in the Bromsgrove district of Worcestershire, it consists largely of the Bell Inn pub and a couple of houses. So there are very few residents to suffer the shame of living in Bell End. Its a bit of a cunt.

No, you're a bit of a cunt, in fact a lot of a cunt.

1 hour ago, Lady Penelope said:

You're a bellend for nominating this fucking drivel.

Fuck off as well....

Guest Alfie Noakes
Just now, Punkape said:

I'll bet you were the "Scoutmaster".

lol.

Went there to cheat on my wife with my mistress. Two more women than you have had at least. Reported by the way.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
17 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Went there to cheat on my wife with my mistress. Two more women than you have had at least. Reported by the way.

Who's the best, if you had to say - your missus of your missustress?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
50 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Fuck me Quince. Have you not seen or read any of the ten page epic "Average American" ? What are you doing skulking around shite noms like this instead of being where the action is?

Yeah just reviewing . What in fuck? Stupid cunts wading in blabbering explicit personal details / fabricated shite to stir shit.... either way. Fuck me. Can new cunts not simply be presented with a disclaimer or parental guidance sticker upon joining. Surely this is a load of shit.