CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Stamp Collectors

Guest Lady Penelope

5 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Oooh that Brazilian Grey I cent stamp has got a tiny blue mark and must be worth $9million .. fuck off its sticky bit of paper .. cunts.

Hi pen, have you tried to stop your flat smelling of piss with lavender?

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Excreta masks the smell of piss. Naturally there are other products you could use but this would depend on whether you wanted your abode to smell nice. E.g Femme Fresh

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Stamp collectors are on a par with those cunts who collect football programmes. What a bunch of boring irons.

A bit like this nom. really. Up your game Pen you thick slut.

Guest Extremecunt

As s kid I was a fewking propper nerd. I started stamp collecting at about the age of twelve, kind of forced into it by my grandparents. Lol. Every weekend they would take me to the market to top up my collection. I must have amassed maybe 20,000. Anyway my favorite stamps I assorted into albums all indexed by country. Had over 10 albums. Anyway like a cunt I took these albums to school to show off to my friends  & teachers. The teachers loved them, I won a trophy and became the teachers pet. How ever the fucking kids decided I needed a wonderful kicking. Ahh good times lol.

Guest Extremecunt

However by the age of 13 I became an alcohol and drug fueled fiend. 

At 14 I started my criminal enterprise.

And this afternoon at the age of 37 I managed to reach level 300 on gta5.

I fucking rule.

On 12/11/2016 at 2:51 PM, Extremecunt said:

However by the age of 13 I became an alcohol and drug fueled fiend. 

At 14 I started my criminal enterprise.

And this afternoon at the age of 37 I managed to reach level 300 on gta5.

I fucking rule.

White lightning and poppers, does not a heavyweight, narcotics-fuelled hero, make. 

A dirty little homosexual deviant perhaps, but nothing more. 

Guest Extremecunt
36 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

White lightning and poppers, does not a heavyweight, narcotics-fuelled hero, make. 

A dirty little homosexual deviant perhaps, but nothing more. 

Narcotics arrived at the age of 18 and continue to play a huge role in my life. White lightening comes in handy for bartering with drug ravaged, alcohol dependant drug merchants. Trade is booming as we speak.

• 6 months later...
Guest 'eavensabove

I was having a conversation about sex with me neighbour yesterday. She reckons she's married been twice... The first bloke was a psychiatrist and all he ever wanted to do was talk about it. The second feller was a Gyno and all he wanted to do was look at it, and so I told her I collected stamps as all I want to do is lick it... She's accepted my marriage proposal without any clause..

Anyway, that is besides the point, as what I mean is: I'd wager that Punnker's has licked more Penny Blacks (and even a few more Purple's) than a rent boy on a Kibbutz. 

Edited by 'eavensabove

On 2016-11-12 at 2:38 PM, Extremecunt said:

As s kid I was a fewking propper nerd. I started stamp collecting at about the age of twelve, kind of forced into it by my grandparents. Lol. Every weekend they would take me to the market to top up my collection. I must have amassed maybe 20,000. Anyway my favorite stamps I assorted into albums all indexed by country. Had over 10 albums. Anyway like a cunt I took these albums to school to show off to my friends  & teachers. The teachers loved them, I won a trophy and became the teachers pet. How ever the fucking kids decided I needed a wonderful kicking. Ahh good times lol.

Kids eh!:rolleyes: what are they like?

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

Reported: not enough ethnic minority and traveller children.

but surely You've got quite enough of those already!