CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Vince Cable [again]

Guest I know that Cunt

Just now, Gurt said:

Read the pages of foetid, nonsensical, embarrassing shit that spews forth from yourself and your 'chums'

Arse gravy...

I think it's all quite entertaining, honestly. How is you being a grumpy twat my problem, anyway? Or are you trying the old 'I have nothing relevant to say, but I'm desperate for some kind of human interaction so I'll go online and tell a bunch of people who don't give a shit how bored I am' routine?

6 minutes ago, Gurt said:

Read the pages of foetid, nonsensical, embarrassing shit that spews forth from yourself and your 'chums'

Arse gravy...

Now, now, Gurt, it's just a couple of heterodyning newbies in their “50 posts a day” positive feedback bedding in phase. Tedious as all holy fuck for the old hands, but we've all been there. The novelty will wear off eventually.

I must say though, in all seriousness, that the “art” is starting to get on my fucking tits. I've seen more raw natural talent licked onto the windows of a Sunshine Bus.

Just now, Cuntybaws said:

Now, now, Gurt, it's just a couple of heterodyning newbies in their “50 posts a day” positive feedback bedding in phase. Tedious as all holy fuck for the old hands, but we've all been there. The novelty will wear off eventually.

I must say though, in all seriousness, that the “art” is starting to get on my fucking tits. I've seen more raw natural talent licked onto the windows of a Sunshine Bus.

Well none of you were using the gallery very much, so I called dibs.

5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Or are you trying the old 'I have nothing relevant to say, but I'm desperate for some kind of human interaction so I'll go online and tell a bunch of people who don't give a shit how bored I am' routine?

Tedious fucking hypocrisy.

4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Does this mean you might tire of my Nazi japes?

1 minute ago, Gurt said:

Tedious fucking hypocrisy.

How so? I've not bitched about being bored since I logged on. Seems the first thing you do is storm in and call everyone cunts expecting a laugh track. ' Tis you whom is boring, not I.

Just now, ratcum said:

Does this mean you might tire of my Nazi japes?

Don't be silly, Ratty. They're the highlight of the website.

Just now, Roadkill said:

Yes I draw amazing artwork and grace this site with my skill and wit. You just sit in the corner smoking rollies and grumbling about how it was so much better in the old days. You're negative, man. Negative.

Swill and shit. 

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

'Spaxis' was the word you were looking for, I believe. Are you always this angry? You seem to be trying really hard to be the steam-rolling uber twat on here, but I'm honestly not impressed.

Seems Gurtrude and Gape have a little thing going, I wonder which one of them is frank? Or perhaps they both are. Hope not, he might be a premier shitcunt but at least more creative than this pair of fucking no mark playground fairies. Try harder girls. Here comes the next barrage of repetitive boredom from the spaz twins.