CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WOT, no Brexit plan!!

Witheredscrote

Just now, Mrs Roops said:

This is joining dots to fit in with a pre-conceived narrative. No matter, remember we'll be discussing your thinking on the 20th January.

Do you still insist that there are 36 so called ‘bellwether’ counties, not 19? Of which Donald J Trump won 18/19 and Florida and Ohio, reliably a surefire sign of the winner in 24/25 of the last Presidential elections. The one exception being 1960 where it is nowadays generally accepted that the Dems cheated to get JFK into the Whitehouse. The evidence of massive fraud in 2020 is immense if you choose to look. The RINOs led by backstabber in chief Mitch McConnell are prepared to let the election be blatantly stolen so they can get back to business as usual with their snouts in the trough.

22 hours ago, King Billy said:

Do you still insist that there are 36 so called ‘bellwether’ counties, not 19?...

Yes, what of it?

22 hours ago, King Billy said:

...Donald J Trump won 18/19 and Florida and Ohio, reliably a surefire sign of the winner in 24/25 of the last Presidential elections. The one exception being 1960 where it is nowadays generally accepted that the Dems cheated to get JFK into the Whitehouse. The evidence of massive fraud in 2020 is immense if you choose to look. The RINOs led by backstabber in chief Mitch McConnell are prepared to let the election be blatantly stolen so they can get back to business as usual with their snouts in the trough.

Fifty plus courts threw out these deranged claims basically all saying the same thing, "yes, but where is the evidence?

Billy, I'm a passionate pro-Brexit, card-carrying Tory and my political ideology is more in tune with the Republicans rather than the Democrats. TBH some of Trump's policies resonated with me whilst others did not. Had Trump kept his big mouth shut and had he kept away from his dammed Twitter account, history might well have judged him as a maverick but slightly above average president. As it is he will be judged as an egotistical, narcissistic, immature, entitled, mendacious monster who was totally unsuited for high office. His legacy will be that of one of the worst American presidents ever. Remember, he lost the popular vote in 2016 but due to the arcane and outdated not-fit-for-purpose electoral college system he entered the White House via the back door.

1 hour ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

What do ya think of boris n the current cabinet roops baby?

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

What d'ya tink about commenting n anuva tread, Panz? As it appears you've got your tongue so far up Merkel's arse you're licking the back of her teeth. 

Just a thought... 

Merry Christmas. You bog trotting republican Guinness merchant! 

• Like 1

On 28/12/2020 at 14:08, Mrs Roops said:

This is joining dots to fit in with a pre-conceived narrative. No matter, remember we'll be discussing your thinking on the 20th January.

As much as I hate to agree with you, Roops, but Trump could hire the American dream team of lawyers and it wouldn't make a difference. 

The powers that be want 'Uncle Joe Biden' in, and what happens behind the scenes with the true power brokers is what counts. He isn't part of the club and was an unpredicted anomaly who wasn't supposed to win. 

There's been large scale voter fraud in the States for fucking decades with JFK being a prime example. His old man made his fortune during prohibition, and his mob related cronies were instrumental in getting his son elected. The trade unions like the Teamsters ect were directed to order their members vote for JFK. 

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

What d'ya tink about commenting n anuva tread, Panz? As it appears you've got your tongue so far up Merkel's arse you're licking the back of her teeth. 

Just a thought... 

Merry Christmas. You bog trotting republican Guinness merchant! 

Agus nollaig shona agus blían áthas to you MC baby ya Express reading an comment postin simpleton 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

14 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Agus nollaig shona agus blían áthas to you MC baby ya Express reading an comment postin simpleton 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Fuck the 'Express', Panz, I'm more of an 'Independent' reading punter. Why the fuck they've changed it to the 'I' is beyond me. Maybe they're appealing to the paddy market, and decided you'd never be able to pronounce it, let alone read it... 

You're well known for being a bit 'tick' worldwide .

44 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Fuck the 'Express', Panz, I'm more of an 'Independent' reading punter. Why the fuck they've changed it to the 'I' is beyond me. Maybe they're appealing to the paddy market, and decided you'd never be able to pronounce it, let alone read it... 

You're well known for being a bit 'tick' worldwide .

Ah sure we're no threat to anyone..life n soul of the partay ..its why the world turns green on paddys day..George's day seems to be about bald fat guys who speak in poor tones about brown people..no wonder its unknown outside the UK..and even then it goes without mention 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Yes, what of it?

Fifty plus courts threw out these deranged claims basically all saying the same thing, "yes, but where is the evidence?

Billy, I'm a passionate pro-Brexit, card-carrying Tory and my political ideology is more in tune with the Republicans rather than the Democrats. TBH some of Trump's policies resonated with me whilst others did not. Had Trump kept his big mouth shut and had he kept away from his dammed Twitter account, history might well have judged him as a maverick but slightly above average president. As it is he will be judged as an egotistical, narcissistic, immature, entitled, mendacious monster who was totally unsuited for high office. His legacy will be that of one of the worst American presidents ever. Remember, he lost the popular vote in 2016 but due to the arcane and outdated not-fit-for-purpose electoral college system he entered the White House via the back door.

What policies that trump had resonated with ya roops baby

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

43 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Ah sure we're no threat to anyone..life n soul of the partay ..its why the world turns green on paddys day..George's day seems to be about bald fat guys who speak in poor tones about brown people..no wonder its unknown outside the UK..and even then it goes without mention 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

You've just described old Jewdzbaby to perfection. Come this Saint George's day he'll be wrapped in a flag pontificating to any poor cunt in earshot about how grand the 70's were. The old bastard probably still owns a pair of flared chords. 

I miss the misanthropic cunt, Panz. 

Just now, Major Cunt said:

You've just described old Jewdzbaby to perfection. Come this Saint George's day he'll be wrapped in a flag pontificating to any poor cunt in earshot about how grand the 70's were. The old bastards probably still owns a pair of flared chords. 

Don't you mean "flared CORDS"? Surely flared chords is something you riff on the air guitar, Iggy Stardust Hair, stark bollock naked in front of the bedroom window under the sympathetic but serious moonlight, with Let's Dance on the Dansette record player. 

With a pink ribbon tied on your cock. 

7 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Yes, what of it?

Another 99.9% gibberish post from our resident Miss Jean Brody. The cases that have been thrown out were nearly all  brought by third parties and not by the Presidents legal team. They were not judged on their merit, but on procedural grounds. The truth being that cowardice and in most cases partisan loyalty have trumped any desire to examine and rule on the evidence, of which there is mountains. The GOP is closing ranks to deny the American people the right to a fair and honest look at the massive injustice which occurred on Nov.3rd. You may choose to believe that is not the case but that can only be because you have not taken the time to look at the facts, which I have done. So please don’t lecture me with your MSM based opinions as if they are indisputable facts. I am 100% certain that the scam which has been planned and executed to oust Trump and install a candidate who is both criminally corrupt and mentally incompetent will not be accepted by the 74 million + people who turned out in record numbers to vote for Trump. As for Trumps character assassination which  you’ve attempted, I’d like you to explain why he got a far larger share of the Black, Hispanic, Asian and LBGT vote than any other candidate in history? Some monster eh? I suggest you do a basic amount of research on each ‘soundbite’ which has shaped your opinion and you will find that 99.9% of them are MSM bullshit. But that’s entirely up to you. 

59 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

You've just described old Jewdzbaby to perfection. Come this Saint George's day he'll be wrapped in a flag pontificating to any poor cunt in earshot about how grand the 70's were. The old bastard probably still owns a pair of flared chords. 

I don't..theres enough deluded bigots on here as it is 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Don't you mean "flared CORDS"? Surely flared chords is something you riff on the air guitar, Iggy Stardust Hair, stark bollock naked in front of the bedroom window under the sympathetic but serious moonlight, with Let's Dance on the Dansette record player. 

YOU, Harold, are pulling someone up on a single typo??...  Are you aware of the misspelled, randomly punctuated, avalanche of absolute shit that erupts from your keyboard on a daily basis?

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Auto-correct, Aitch. The rest of your post is both troubling and bizarre, apart from mentioning Bowie. 

13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

YOU, Harold, are pulling someone up on a single typo??...  Are you aware of the misspelled, randomly punctuated, avalanche of absolute shit that erupts from your keyboard on a daily basis?

Out of likes, but you would have to be blind and lobotomised in order not to notice the amount of random shite Arry posts.

For some reason he's avoided the usual verbal pasting normally directed at such a spakka. Sympathy is my only logical conclusion.

He's like that special needs kid in your class who you'd feel a cunt for clumping. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

I don't..theres enough deluded bigots on here as it is 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

You're one yourself, Panz, and a fucking hypocrite too. This is a forum generally populated by brits, but you pump out more anti English bollocks than a fucking Sien Fenn pamphlet. Don't let that stop you from hiding behind that carefree oirish banter though... 

It's not our fault your country's shit, and any cunt with an IQ over 60 wants to leave. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Another 99.9% gibberish post from our resident Miss Jean Brody. The cases that have been thrown out were nearly all  brought by third parties and not by the Presidents legal team. They were not judged on their merit, but on procedural grounds. The truth being that cowardice and in most cases partisan loyalty have trumped any desire to examine and rule on the evidence, of which there is mountains. The GOP is closing ranks to deny the American people the right to a fair and honest look at the massive injustice which occurred on Nov.3rd. You may choose to believe that is not the case but that can only be because you have not taken the time to look at the facts, which I have done. So please don’t lecture me with your MSM based opinions as if they are indisputable facts. I am 100% certain that the scam which has been planned and executed to oust Trump and install a candidate who is both criminally corrupt and mentally incompetent will not be accepted by the 74 million + people who turned out in record numbers to vote for Trump. As for Trumps character assassination which  you’ve attempted, I’d like you to explain why he got a far larger share of the Black, Hispanic, Asian and LBGT vote than any other candidate in history? Some monster eh? I suggest you do a basic amount of research on each ‘soundbite’ which has shaped your opinion and you will find that 99.9% of them are MSM bullshit. But that’s entirely up to you. 

I know I'm preaching to the choir here, Bill. Trump actually created jobs and was in the process of rebuilding the economy. If he would have got a second term, and wasn't being intentionally undermined by government agencies loyal to Obama/Clinton he probably would have achieved far more. I'm not too familiar with their legislative procedures as its a Republic, but I do know that many decent reforms were blocked by the Democrats in one of their houses. 

The running of an economy is best suited to successful business men with a proven track record. Trump's business accumen has been the subject of various documentaries with varied opinions. He saw the legalisation of gambling in Atlantic City as a visionary, but Unfortunately started purchasing property like a game of fucking Monopoly. 

I honestly think that he took office in good faith and that 'MAGA' was a vision he fully intended to achieve. There was quite obviously nepotism regarding his daughter, however show me a politician who doesn't indulge in it, but I'll put money on it being a bigger issue under Biden. 

Joe Biden is merely a placeholder for Harris as the chosen one. Problem was no cunt had ever really heard of her, and in a previous role had been less than fair to her race. In six months or so Biden will be found unfit for office due to dementia or similar, and then voila Harris is swearing on the bible. 

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

Yes, but where's the evidence? Have a read as to where Trump and Biden gained or lost their respective support. Whether from Trump's legal team or by third party Trump supporters not a shred of evidence has been proffered. When will "the President's legal team" submit its 1,000 witnesses and depositions to the courts? Part of the problem is the reliability of Giuliani's star witness. Here's a vid. Note at 50 seconds in he had to reach across to tone down his witness' behaviour... 

Giuliani's witness draws audible laughter during testimony - YouTube

7 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

You're one yourself, Panz, and a fucking hypocrite too. This is a forum generally populated by brits, but you pump out more anti English bollocks than a fucking Sien Fenn pamphlet. Don't let that stop you from hiding behind that carefree oirish banter though... 

It's not our fault your country's shit, and any cunt with an IQ over 60 wants to leave. 

I suppose id be like an early attenborough..journeying into gammonland to study the pithy little englanders that inhabit it ..give ya an idea of how they really think ..i should put in for funding 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

10 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Yes, but where's the evidence? Have a read as to where Trump and Biden gained or lost their respective support. Whether from Trump's legal team or by third party Trump supporters not a shred of evidence has been proffered. When will "the President's legal team" submit its 1,000 witnesses and depositions to the courts? Part of the problem is the reliability of Giuliani's star witness. Here's a vid. Note at 50 seconds in he had to reach across to tone down his witness' behaviour... 

Giuliani's witness draws audible laughter during testimony - YouTube

You are a fucking moron. She was one of hundreds of witnesses and was mocked by the fake news media as some sort of defining proof that there was no election fraud. If you have the intellectual capability to understand anything about what went on (which I doubt), Mitch McConnell by congratulating and acknowledging Biden and the timing of his act of treachery sent a clear message to the Conservative SCOTUS justices not to assist Trump by even taking the Texas case on. The case was a clear and proper challenge to the actions of the states which had illegally changed voting procedures AGAINST the laws set down by their state legislatures, as clearly defined in the US constitution. The Supreme Court abdicated it’s duty and revealed its moral cowardice by refusing to take the case on its merits, which are indisputable. Your pathetic interpretation of events simply shows your lack of knowledge of the fraud which occurred, either because of your laziness to look or your indisputable but ridiculous superiority complex.

Whichever the reason you’re still an annoying fucking know all, ‘Look at me’ cunt.

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

You are a fucking moron. She was one of hundreds of witnesses and was mocked by the fake news media as some sort of defining proof that there was no election fraud. If you have the intellectual capability to understand anything about what went on (which I doubt), Mitch McConnell by congratulating and acknowledging Biden and the timing of his act of treachery sent a clear message to the Conservative SCOTUS justices not to assist Trump by even taking the Texas case on. The case was a clear and proper challenge to the actions of the states which had illegally changed voting procedures AGAINST the laws set down by their state legislatures, as clearly defined in the US constitution. The Supreme Court abdicated it’s duty and revealed its moral cowardice by refusing to take the case on its merits, which are indisputable. Your pathetic interpretation of events simply shows your lack of knowledge of the fraud which occurred, either because of your laziness to look or your indisputable but ridiculous superiority complex.

Whichever the reason you’re still an annoying fucking know all, ‘Look at me’ cunt.

After investigation the testimony of Melisa Carone (the star witness) was found to be baseless and without merit but enough of that as it appears I must proffer my apologies to you. It appears that voter fraud has been uncovered in the state of Pennsylvania and...wait a minute...wait a minute...oh...I'm sorry Billy, I've just read the small print and it appears that after three audits all three cases of alleged voter fraud found in the Keystone State was perpetrated by Republican voters, the last one being charged was Bruce Bartman who registered and submitted ballots on behalf of his deceased mother and mother-in-law.

Billy, mate, seriously, you really, really need to tear yourself away from QAnon as you are becoming just as psychotic as that guy who is soon to be evicted from the White House.