CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WOT, no Brexit plan!!

Witheredscrote

37 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

The Fenian is pissed off because his mob voted twice against EU treaties and both times were dragged back to the polls to provide the right result like the weak bunch of scroungers they are.

That’s why he delights in us being fucked up the arse by our own traitorous politician cunts. Watching us suffer makes him feel so much better about having to lick Frog and Kraut arse. That’s why he just can’t shut the fuck up......the shame has struck deep into whatever miserable soul he still has left.

Complete and utter wanker. 

The Irish can't go anywhere. They are in the same situation as the Greeks. Financially fucked. 

UK plc isn't going anywhere either. The hidden hand of vested interest has that well stitched up.

5 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

You are correct the beast UK isn't going anywhere and it matters not whose in the driving seat Europe is going to make an example out of it to dissuade others from playing with a countries economic future to save it's ruling party.

Panzerknacker 

I agree with this statement that the EU will want to do everything possible to discourage other states from leaving and making the club weaker, but this simply won't work with the UK. Also agree with previous points that state all you want to do is bash the UK out some misguided jealously. The Irish have no say in the EU even their own government doesn't listen to the people. An admission on your part that constant sniping is a poorly disguised attempt to convey the terror of uncertainty you and your fellow trotters feel now your big brother who protected you from even greater arse rape in the past has left

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I agree with this statement that the EU will want to do everything possible to discourage other states from leaving and making the club weaker, but this simply won't work with the UK. Also agree with previous points that state all you want to do is bash the UK out some misguided jealously. The Irish have no say in the EU even their own government doesn't listen to the people. An admission on your part that constant sniping is a poorly disguised attempt to convey the terror of uncertainty you and your fellow trotters feel now your big brother who protected you from even greater arse rape in the past has left

There is no feeling of terror in the emerald Isle regarding the future. .in the UK however there is a sense of boredom and exasperation in the population which I find alarming considering the seriousness of the situation ..in your ruling class I find there's an unwillingness to listen to Europe and it's unchanging stance on the issues. .anyway I'm sure Kate n meghan will fill the pages of the dailies and there's a royal wedding comin up to distract the mob while bojo n may sign away the country and prep their platinum plated parachutes 

Panzerknacker 

24 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

There is no feeling of terror in the emerald Isle regarding the future. .in the UK however there is a sense of boredom and exasperation in the population which I find alarming considering the seriousness of the situation ..in your ruling class I find there's an unwillingness to listen to Europe and it's unchanging stance on the issues. .anyway I'm sure Kate n meghan will fill the pages of the dailies and there's a royal wedding comin up to distract the mob while bojo n may sign away the country and prep their platinum plated parachutes 

Panzerknacker 

Yes, well when we want your opinion we'll  give it to you

Guest judgetwi

When are you going to let it go you boring bastard. We’ve heard all your sneering remoaner shit over and over again. If I want to hear all that bollocks I can turn on the cunting BBC. Give it a fucking rest for fucks sake.

Guest judgetwi
19 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Hey..I'm just a regular guy just saying what he sees izall

Panzerknacker 

I know exactly what you are. If you plan on coming over here in the near future I would keep my gob shut if I were you. There are a lot of angry people over here. We can’t smash Blair’s face in or kick Cleggy in the bollocks so somebody might take it out on some mouthy foreign wanker. We don’t want to know what you see, we can see it for ourselves. Thank you for your concern .

1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

At the end of the day Panzy, cunts like thee and me aren't going to have much say into the future of issues like this. People are bored shitless of brexit, alarming maybe, but dangerous no. Those in power will do what they have to and the UK PLC will come out smelling of roses; Worlds fifth biggest economy, financial capital of the world and so on so forth. Why are you so worried out its consequences? I voted remain but I'm cleaver enough to know that a great crack in the earth wasn't going to open up and the UK fall in, straight to hell and there wont be starvation, riots, anarchy etc. I agree the ruling class of this country are utter fucking cunts and I'd string the lot of 'em up in the blink of an eye and people are getting sick Boris putting his ore in yet again where its not needed-I really hope some one takes him down soon.

Piss off

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

I know exactly what you are. If you plan on coming over here in the near future I would keep my gob shut if I were you. There are a lot of angry people over here. We can’t smash Blair’s face in or kick Cleggy in the bollocks so somebody might take it out on some mouthy foreign wanker. We don’t want to know what you see, we can see it for ourselves. Thank you for your concern .

You'd be the kind of numpty that would hack off its foot because it's toe is sore. ...you are the true face of farage and being honest we're probably better off without your ilk endlessly gibbering about Dunkirk n the 66 world cup 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Lady Penelope
20 hours ago, The Beast said:

The Irish can't go anywhere. They are in the same situation as the Greeks. Financially fucked. 

UK plc isn't going anywhere either. The hidden hand of vested interest has that well stitched up.

Farage and UKIP are circling around like a speedboat minus its rudder .. they got a result that they did not expect. I do find myself wondering how sincere some of these cunts were in actually wanting us to leave. Social media is deluged with "Brexit Means Brexit", "Leave Means Leave" forums all screaming the same stuff time and time again  and it is becoming tedious and they know as well. Perhaps their real motivation is that they want people to become bored with it all .. their great prize would be for the government to backtrack and remain in the EU and then they could start the entire process of shit stirring all over again with the the even bigger prize of saying that our own government betrayed us .. a perfect breeding ground for right and left wing loons to further undermine the state.

You'd be the kind of numpty that would hack off its foot because it's toe is sore. ...you are the true face of farage and being honest we're probably better off without your ilk endlessly gibbering about Dunkirk n the 66 world cup 

Panzerknacker 

Not wanting to come across all queer, but in 1994 I was in the Isaac Walton pub in Green Street, Brimsdown, when Ray Houghton put the ball past Gianluca Pagliuca. The place was full of Eddie's relatives. Fucking priceless. 

Guest Lady Penelope

You'd be the kind of numpty that would hack off its foot because it's toe is sore.

Panzerknacker 

Have you been reading "The Man Who Fell Out Of Bed"?

Guest Lady Penelope
2 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

To my shame pen baby..my library is bereft of such titles..mostly repair manuals for Citroën dispatch 1.9 turbo diesel Peugeot engines and various glossy mags on running and weight lifting 

Panzerknacker 

The author of the book, Oliver Sacks was a keen weightlifter in his day.

5 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

The author of the book, Oliver Sacks was a keen weightlifter in his day.

It's more part of my business. .personal trainer has to look like what he's plugging. .never ceases to amaze me the amount of sick lookin cunts that work in health food shops

Panzerknacker 

Guest judgetwi
3 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

Thank fuck for that. I much prefer straightforward abuse to the unending remoaner whine.

Can somebody in admin bury this shit thread somewhere else please before I slash my fucking wrists?

18 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Thank fuck for that. I much prefer straightforward abuse to the unending remoaner whine.

Can somebody in admin bury this shit thread somewhere else please before I slash my fucking wrists?

I'm not a remoaner I'm just a guy watching yer betters act like lions in Whitehall and mice in Brussels. .frankly I think you deserve all ya get 

Panzerknacker 

Guest White van man
17 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

I'm not a remoaner I'm just a guy watching yer betters act like lions in Whitehall and mice in Brussels. .frankly I think you deserve all ya get 

Panzerknacker 

19 hours ago, The Beast said:

Not wanting to come across all queer, but in 1994 I was in the Isaac Walton pub in Green Street, Brimsdown, when Ray Houghton put the ball past Gianluca Pagliuca. The place was full of Eddie's relatives. Fucking priceless. 

The famous England B team. All I can say is thank fuck that Carlton Palmer didn't have a single drop of the bog in his veins. Not that it stopped Tony Cascarino.

On 24/01/2018 at 12:24 PM, Wolfie said:

Is this the perceptive conclusion you have drawn based on your self-proclaimed advocacy of The Guardian?

Idiot.

Just because I happen to read some of the Guardian snowflake shit, doesn't mean I actually believe any of it.

I made up my mind about the EU years before we got a referendum, after due consideriation of the facts, I concluded that it was run by self-serving cunts, no surprises there then!

fuck 'em, and fuck you.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...