CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WOT, no Brexit plan!!

Witheredscrote

Guest Lady Penelope
16 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Went for me usual run in the phoenix park ..it's all closed off ..harry n meegan are in town ..now where did I put me little union Jack fleg 

Panzerknacker 

He's a German and she's a Yank .. what are you worried about?

Guest 'eavensabove
14 hours ago, Decimus said:

His ineptitude as prime minister was the least of his crimes, the vile fucking cunt.

Indeed. The cunt blatantly got away with it too. His little boy torturing ground in Jersey, was flattened to the ground, and one of his yachts used for trafficking kids was 'conveniently' lost at sea, along with a few of his victims (some of which were smuggled in from Holland)   The Elm Guest House/come little boy brothel, was also gutted from top to bottom, and if you Google Earth the Park opposite, you can clearly see the graves where some of the used & murdered kids ended up.  The Police cordoned off any access to that park, until that too had been eradicated of evidence, and as for Dolphin Square???  

https://theukdatabase.com/elm-guest-house-child-sexual-abuse/

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/11232988/Westminster-paedophile-ring-now-where-does-the-investigation-go.html

Guest 'eavensabove
15 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I saw him at the the shopping centre in Bexleyheath when I was a kid.

He didn't try to fuck me.

You must have been just under 8 years at that time.

Consider it a lucky escape. Cyril Smith could have been there, and your eyes would still be watering

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

He was a high flyer in the NHS could have been a Dr. Died of massive MI at 53. No surprise given his size. 

It was Novichok that wiped him out. His practice was at Amesbury.  

Guest Lady Penelope
36 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Indeed. The cunt blatantly got away with it too. His little boy torturing ground in Jersey, was flattened to the ground, and one of his yachts used for trafficking kids was 'conveniently' lost at sea, along with a few of his victims (some of which were smuggled in from Holland)   The Elm Guest House/come little boy brothel, was also gutted from top to bottom, and if you Google Earth the Park opposite, you can clearly see the graves where some of the used & murdered kids ended up.  The Police cordoned off any access to that park, until that too had been eradicated of evidence, and as for Dolphin Square???  

https://theukdatabase.com/elm-guest-house-child-sexual-abuse/

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/11232988/Westminster-paedophile-ring-now-where-does-the-investigation-go.html

Old hat and I suspect that anyone who was actually guilty will have had "assisted dying" without needing to attend Dignitas.

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Isn't that Doughnut from "The double deckers"? Christ I'm showing my age. 

Fuck me sideways, but none of those kids could dance! Not even Springs.

Debbie Russ has aged well. She could swing me by the tail any time.

url.jpg

Guest Alfie Noakes
17 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I saw him at the the shopping centre in Bexleyheath when I was a kid.

He didn't try to fuck me.

Only because he didn't fancy you.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

Old hat and I suspect that anyone who was actually guilty will have had "assisted dying" without needing to attend Dignitas.

I'd wager it still goes on and only the venue has changed:  The Tham Luang caves in Chiang Rai  

Edited by 'eavensabove

8 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I thought the other gal would have been more to your liking. She bats for the other side. 

Ms Russ has the same facial characteristics as Fiona Bruce. If memory serves, CB would gladly make a Faustian pact to know her intimately.

6 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Ms Russ has the same facial characteristics as Fiona Bruce. If memory serves, CB would gladly make a Faustian pact to know her intimately.

I've never so much as mentioned Fiona Bruce, to the best of my considerable recollective powers. You may be confusing me with Luke, who has gone off like a two-pump Charlie over her several times. 

3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I've never so much as mentioned Fiona Bruce, to the best of my considerable recollective powers. You may be confusing me with Luke, who has gone off like a two-pump Charlie over her several times. 

Ah yes, I think you may be right. Apologies etc

6 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Fuck me sideways, but none of those kids could dance! Not even Springs.

Debbie Russ has aged well. She could swing me by the tail any time.

url.jpg

Having a little black boy in the cast put them years ahead of their time CB.  Even on grainy old footage, you can see just how shiny everyone's shoes were too.

14 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Having a little black boy in the cast put them years ahead of their time CB.  Even on grainy old footage, you can see just how shiny everyone's shoes were too.

Those were the days, Ratty, blue-remembered hills and dewy-eyed innocence. Sadly, the internet has ruined me now...

ea3a00302b7c92218f53f4805e99f1b6.jpg

• Like 1