CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WOT, no Brexit plan!!

Witheredscrote

12 hours ago, Decimus said:

The third of 3 likes granted within a space of seconds by Frank.

What with the awfulness of the content "liked",the seconds it took to like/read it, plus the fact he's been at it all week, Frank's leaderboard manipulation is becoming blatantly obvious.

@Mrs Roops despite being caught at it on numerous occasions, it would seem that @Frank has not learned his lesson.

12 hours ago, King Billy said:

I agree totally. Roops took 130 odd likes from me a while back for one incident. No warning. No previous. Definitely ‘No consistency’ moderation in action. Franks previous status obviously entitles him to post ‘idiot’ ten times a day and the rest of the time just lurk in the shadows dishing out likes to punters that he knows will annoy certain people. Sad when someone can’t slip away with a bit of self respect intact. Gazza springs to mind but even he would fuck off into obscurity if his legs withered away like Franks spaghetti spindles.

Welcome, founding members of the turf growers collective.

With one or two exceptions I suspect everyone here has indulged in a bit of tactical and the quid pro quo awarding of likes. It becomes an issue when such behaviour affects the outcome of the leaderboard. I for one do not have the time nor inclination to act as umpire on every digital bauble and brickbat that is conferred. I suspect m'learned colleagues are of the same mind. 

All you are doing is driving another nail into the leaderboard's coffin.

4 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

With one or two exceptions I suspect everyone here has indulged in a bit of tactical and the quid pro quo awarding of likes. It becomes an issue when such behaviour affects the outcome of the leaderboard. I for one do not have the time nor inclination to act as umpire on every digital bauble and brickbat that is conferred. I suspect m'learned colleagues are of the same mind. 

Surely the "tactical" use alleged only has any meaning if the cunt benefiting from the likes actually gets on to and remains on the leaderboard. Surely Decco is the last person who should be complaining about this.

13 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

Surely the "tactical" use alleged only has any meaning if the cunt benefiting from the likes actually gets on to and remains on the leaderboard. Surely Decco is the last person who should be complaining about this.

This is quite a difficult one for Roops. Falling between two stools, if not handled carefully, so to speak.  In her case, hopefully, two piles of shit deposited on a bar floor by Decs & Billy

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

Pen I don’t know your thoughts on Withers, but I think the boy has finally come of age. Whilst wanker Decimus continues to reinvent the wheel with my material of yesteryear, the sick Frenchman has got his head down and entertained the Corner with some real belly laughs. Credit where credit is due.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Frank said:

Pen I don’t know your thoughts on Withers, but I think the boy has finally come of age. Whilst wanker Decimus continues to reinvent the wheel with my material of yesteryear, the sick Frenchman has got his head down and entertained the Corner with some real belly laughs. Credit where credit is due.

But what would Decco do without the corner?

12 hours ago, Decimus said:

I understand why Proper used to keep him about years ago. He was almost universally hated, but when he went in hard it was a spectacle to behold. Post counts would go up, and he'd thin the herd of undesirables.

What's the point in him now, though? He hasn't posted anything properly nasty in three years, all he does is skulk around throwing the same old three word shit about. That and top up the likes of the only few members who don't think that he's an absolute bag of useless fucking shit. And the only reason they don't, is because they're universally despised for their shitness, too.

@Admin ban and permanently delete him. His sole purpose has been made redundant through his total inability to reach the dizzy heights he was formerly capable of achieving.

Fat chance, bully-boy. Eat shit. 

Lol. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Frank said:

I have to say that Punkers star is shining bright and that we must give old Judge his due .. he seldom fire his gun but he rarely misses his target.

14 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

I have to say that Punkers star is shining bright and that we must give old Judge his due .. he seldom fire his gun but he rarely misses his target.

Punkers and I remain very close. Judge is superb and if the truth be known, he never did turn up at my ‘restaurant’. I lied about that. However, I did post a pooh through his door. 

6 minutes ago, Frank said:

Punkers and I are very close. Judge is superb and if the truth be known, he never did turn up at my ‘restaurant’. I lied about that. However, I did post a pooh through his door. 

The younger members tend to favour me. Maybe they look upon me as a father figure. Frank, could I yet be the best on here?

7 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

The younger members tend to favour me. Maybe they look upon me as a father figure. Frank, could I yet be the best on here?

Bear in mind your closest competition is currently Swampy Tim, some fucking idiot youth, and Decimus. Know your place, fuckwit.

25 minutes ago, Frank said:

Fat chance, bully-boy. Eat shit. 

Lol. 

Thoughts on my latest creation? I completed the piece in less than 1 week, I wouldn’t expect Ape to understand the complexities of the work or the yank to offer a well deserved ‘like’ as the subject matter kicked their fat, fast food cultured arse, but you....

https://ibb.co/ZhjHcD6

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Thoughts on my latest creation? I completed the piece in less than 1 week, I wouldn’t expect Ape to understand the complexities of the work or the yank to offer a well deserved ‘like’ as the subject matter kicked their fat, fast food cultured arse, but you....

https://ibb.co/ZhjHcD6

Give me a minute, ed. This is really something.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Sorry Bosswoman.

So now if anyone criticises something you may have done in the past, you threaten to remove the leaderboard. I think you need to grow a thicker skin. You seem to over react to even the slightest suggestion that you’re inclined towards heavy handed punishment of anyone who dares criticise you, and lenience towards the cunts who wouldn’t dare. What do you want the punters to be on here? Should there be a mass outbreak of civility and politeness? Will you introduce a code of etiquette? Why would getting rid of the leaderboard be a good idea? I don’t see too many arguments or conflict concerning it. Or is it that you feel you can show all the naughty boys and girls who’s boss by taking away our sweets? Not everyone wants to have polite and meaningful debate about international business law or the fluctuating stock market or the correct temperature to serve herbal infused  tea or any other fucking nonsense. I would rather my bare arse be superglued to the glory hole in the gents toilet at Punkers golf club, thank you very much. 

4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Sorry Bosswoman.

So now if anyone criticises something you may have done in the past, you threaten to remove the leaderboard. I think you need to grow a thicker skin. You seem to over react to even the slightest suggestion that you’re inclined towards heavy handed punishment of anyone who dares criticise you, and lenience towards the cunts who wouldn’t dare. What do you want the punters to be on here? Should there be a mass outbreak of civility and politeness? Will you introduce a code of etiquette? Why would getting rid of the leaderboard be a good idea? I don’t see too many arguments or conflict concerning it. Or is it that you feel you can show all the naughty boys and girls who’s boss by taking away our sweets? Not everyone wants to have polite and meaningful debate about international business law or the fluctuating stock market or the correct temperature to serve herbal infused  tea or any other fucking nonsense. I would rather my bare arse be superglued to the glory hole in the gents toilet at Punkers golf club, thank you very much. 

Idiot 

5 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Yes, I see. You haven't cleaned the fly shit off it. Am I right?

I thought more of you than this scrote, I now know we could never be friends, you don’t know the difference between a Painting Knife or Palette Knife do you? 

Just now, Eddie said:

I thought more of you than this scrote, I now know we could never be friends, you don’t know the difference between a Painting Knife or Palette Knife do you? 

Ed I thought your lot preferred Zombie knives as the weapon of choice. Have the gang bangers gone all arty farty now?