CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WOT, no Brexit plan!!

Witheredscrote

3 hours ago, Ape said:

Well there’s a surprise...

There are no surprises when it comes to you either, are there Apematey.  By you own hand, you have stated that your missus is a professional cook, with many sharp knives. You, on the other hand, are a boring, model making twat, who drags her around Tesco, looking for 'own brand' products, every Saturday morning.  She also has to ward off angry neighbours, fed up with you shitting behind their trees. One day she will snap, and stab you in the ear.

I am playing the long game. lol

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

There are no surprises when it comes to you either ,are there Apematey.  By you own hand, you have stated that your missus is a professional cook, with many sharp knives. You, on the other hand, are a boring, model making twat, who drags her around Tesco, looking for 'own brand' products, every Saturday morning.  She also has to ward off angry neighbours, fed up with you shitting behind their trees. One day she will snap, and stab you in the ear.

I am playing the long game. lol

Cancer!

2 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Gettin into character for when ya apply for the irish passport decco baby? ..ya mediocre little form frowning at waste of skin

Panzermurphybaby 

If I wanted to move to a third world, cultural back water, I'd emigrate to The Sudan. 

There's a reason millions of us left and Ireland is the only country in the world with a population lower than it was in 1800. Don't be bitter that you're still scrabbling about in the bog looking for handouts, it's not my fault your great grandfather was too thick to find the boat.

42 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

What are you up to tonight Ape .. anything interesting?

20 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Fucking disgusting.  You are no better than Frank.

13 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Probably glued to 'the box'

Lol lol. Absolutely fantastic! What a pair!

Guest judgetwi
8 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Gettin into character for when ya apply for the irish passport decco baby? ..ya mediocre little form frowning at waste of skin

Panzermurphybaby 

Pansy Boy, you EU loving arselicker, may I pass on some advice from your countryman, George Bernard Shaw?

”I learned long ago not to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty and besides, he likes it.”

No need to thank me.

9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Pansy Boy, you EU loving arselicker, may I pass on some advice from your countryman, George Bernard Shaw?

”I learned long ago not to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty and besides, he likes it.”

No need to thank me.

Ill return the compliment jewdz baby 

England is the most class ridden country under the sun...its a land of snobbery and privilege governed by the old and silly..george Orwell

Panzermurphybaby 

15 hours ago, Decimus said:

If I wanted to move to a third world, cultural back water, I'd emigrate to The Sudan. 

There's a reason millions of us left and Ireland is the only country in the world with a population lower than it was in 1800. Don't be bitter that you're still scrabbling about in the bog looking for handouts, it's not my fault your great grandfather was too thick to find the boat.

As i previously explained decco baby but ya may have missed..yer device bein flecked in foam or somthin..pre famine or as we call it an gorta mór the population of this island was about five million..a million and a half died and a further million either left or had their lands siezed and forcibly evicted by the landowners in whitehall...the grudge bearing descendants of those dispossessed now infest american political life. 

Panzermurphybaby 

47 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

As i previously explained decco baby but ya may have missed..yer device bein flecked in foam or somthin..pre famine or as we call it an gorta mór the population of this island was about five million..a million and a half died and a further million either left or had their lands siezed and forcibly evicted by the landowners in whitehall...the grudge bearing descendants of those dispossessed now infest american political life. 

Panzermurphybaby 

It's within the Irish mentality to play the poor me, boo-hoo card. So what, a few peasants starved and the British were a bit beastly. Plenty of countries have had far worse tragedies, but none of them have seen a population decline over the past two hundred years. Ireland is a backward bog with a history of more emigration than immigration, because who on Earth would want to live in such a desolate, backward shithole?

The figures don't lie, Mr. Affable, there's a reason everybody leaves and nobody wants to come in. You're that desperate for more faces you're even contemplating importing a few million sub-saharans as part of the Ireland 2040 plan. I doubt even little Mtebe would want to swap the Ivory Coast for some damp hovel in the back streets of Cork, though.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I doubt even little Mtebe would want to swap the Ivory Coast for some damp hovel in the back streets of Cork, though.

I don't know about that .. surely after he has dragged himself across the Sahara and then had a ride from Roscoff in a refrigerated container, a tent on The Burren might appeal to him?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

I don't know about that .. surely after he has dragged himself across the Sahara and then had a ride from Roscoff in a refrigerated container, a tent on The Burren might appeal to him?

Depends on if he hitched his tent next to Panzy's temporary council accommodation.

I imagine things would start out well, Panzy would be jibbering incomprehensible shite, interspersed with examples of how unflappable he is. It wouldn't be long before the angry little Irish cunt was throwing a hissy fit and screaming about how he was never ever going speak to the poor black lad again, though, the rattled little blocking cunt.

13 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Depends on if he hitched his tent next to Panzy's temporary council accommodation.

I imagine things would start out well, Panzy would be jibbering incomprehensible shite, interspersed with examples of how unflappable he is. It wouldn't be long before the angry little Irish cunt was throwing a hissy fit and screaming about how he was never ever going speak to the poor black lad again, though, the rattled little blocking cunt.

If you get a chance to visit Dublin, Monday evening from 8 until 11. Darkey Kelly's is the place to be. Just ask for Panzer and you will see a skinny cunt with a limp make a dash for the exit.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

It's within the Irish mentality to play the poor me, boo-hoo card. So what, a few peasants starved and the British were a bit beastly. Plenty of countries have had far worse tragedies, but none of them have seen a population decline over the past two hundred years. Ireland is a backward bog with a history of more emigration than immigration, because who on Earth would want to live in such a desolate, backward shithole?

The figures don't lie, Mr. Affable, there's a reason everybody leaves and nobody wants to come in. You're that desperate for more faces you're even contemplating importing a few million sub-saharans as part of the Ireland 2040 plan. I doubt even little Mtebe would want to swap the Ivory Coast for some damp hovel in the back streets of Cork, though.

You asked a question and i answered it..and this bleak future of which ye spake ..a future where duskies and sub saharans roam the streets with impunity tis not future hibernia rather modern day brittania decco baby..ya filing cabinet sex pest

Panzermurphybaby 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

You asked a question and i answered it..and this bleak future of which ye spake ..a future where duskies and sub saharans roam the streets with impunity tis not future hibernia rather modern day brittania decco baby..ya filing cabinet sex pest

Panzermurphybaby 

He needs more clarity Panzer.

54 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Panzermurphybaby 

You've answered the question with your typical chippy victim complex whining, banging on about something that happened a century and a half ago. None of which explains why in the time since nobody has wanted to move to your cess pit of a country to boost its numbers.

As for the UK, there's a reason millions want to come here, and we don't have to resort to begging a load of Johnny Foreigners to move in like your 2040 plan has in mind.

Fancy living somewhere so backward and shit that you have to go cap in hand to entice all the refugees nobody else wants.

47 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You've answered the question with your typical chippy victim complex whining, banging on about something that happened a century and a half ago. None of which explains why in the time since nobody has wanted to move to your cess pit of a country to boost its numbers.

As for the UK, there's a reason millions want to come here, and we don't have to resort to begging a load of Johnny Foreigners to move in like your 2040 plan has in mind.

Fancy living somewhere so backward and shit that you have to go cap in hand to entice all the refugees nobody else wants.

Ya seem to place an awful lot of faith in what plans our elected faces say they'll do..have you not learned over the last three years decco baby..that what they say and what theyll do are two very different things..id have imagined that a seasoned council minon like yourself would be well versed in the art of double speak and noise for the sake of noise 

Panzermurphybaby 

Guest Erroreptile404
3 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Ill return the compliment jewdz baby 

England is the most class ridden country under the sun...its a land of snobbery and privilege governed by the old and silly..george Orwell

Panzermurphybaby 

If you want to imagine the future imagine two girls shitting in an undersized cup forever

- George Orwell 1984