CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Danniella Westbrooke

Witheredscrote

This thick junkie bint of 'Eastenders' fame has been on t.v. again explaining about her recent relapse. Sitting there with a sticking plaster under nose to hold her septum in place, she shocked viewers by admitting that she overdosed. This time not cocaine, but pills. She admits she needs help with her illness. Fucking Hell, its not an illness thicko, you are a fucking junkie who needs sorting. Put your 2 kids with responsible adults, come and see me and I will give you therapeutic advice with an iron bar round the head, you worthless, ill educated, no talent waste of fucking oxygen.

8 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

This thick junkie bint of 'Eastenders' fame has been on t.v. again explaining about her recent relapse. Sitting there with a sticking plaster under nose to hold her septum in place, she shocked viewers by admitting that she overdosed. This time not cocaine, but pills. She admits she needs help with her illness. Fucking Hell, its not an illness thicko, you are a fucking junkie who needs sorting. Put your 2 kids with responsible adults, come and see me and I will give you therapeutic advice with an iron bar round the head, you worthless, ill educated, no talent waste of fucking oxygen.

You still would though withers...

Guest Extremecunt
13 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I gaped her nostril's. Sorry nostril.

Edited by Extremecunt
There can be only 1 nostril.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Only tight bit left I suppose

Only if you have a withered cock to accompany your scrotum. Personally I'm built like a butternut squash so I imagine any orifice would feel snug.

Guest DingTheRioja

About 4 or 5 months ago when talking about her multiple rehabs, she reckoned the next time she went tits up she'd probably die from it.

There's just no fucking justice in the world!

Imagine if we'd said to Saddam Hussain, "look you oily heap of shit, we can let your people kill you, or you can compete at Wimbledon. Which is it to be?" He'd say yes, but when he got to the first round the cunt would say "I don't recognise this court" and get killed anyway.

22 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Poor lass. My pal at the Beeb says surgeons actually rebuilt Daniella's nasal septum with part of her perineum, which is why she shits herself all of the time.

And if the perineum has been removed she must have a massive cunt as well as being a massive cunt. The unfortunate boyfriend must have to wedge her out with a couple of pork chops to achieve optimum tightness.