CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

What The Papers Say

Wolfie

Guest Gong Farmer
19 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Poor CJ looks devastated to keep missing out on the prison showers.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2239139/eggheads-cj-de-mooi-legal-costs-taxpayer-murder-probe-amsterdam/

Haha! He's fucking lucky that he wasn't banged up in a Dutch prison as they're not the soft touch holiday camps the UK ones are reported to be,

22 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

Haha! He's fucking lucky that he wasn't banged up in a Dutch prison as they're not the soft touch holiday camps the UK ones are reported to be,

Apart from 'Big Frank', whose former life as a Brighton drag queen club bouncer has equipped him to police the D-wing showers for newcomers such as CJ.

Guest Lady Penelope
9 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Apart from 'Big Frank', whose former life as a Brighton drag queen club bouncer has equipped him to police the D-wing showers for newcomers such as CJ.

Is this what they mean by a bum rap .. Spunker's ears pricked up at that.

Guest Gong Farmer
30 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

He's such a thick fuck. He's pretentiously given himself a Dutch name that translates as 'the beautiful' he stupidly pronounces it as 'Mooee' when 'Mooi'  pronounced as 'Moy'. He should have called himself CJ De Schijthandler = The Shitmerchant. Donder op jij vuile vies flikker.

14 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

He's such a thick fuck. He's pretentiously given himself a Dutch name that translates as 'the beautiful' he stupidly pronounces it as 'Mooee' when 'Mooi'  pronounced as 'Moy'. He should have called himself CJ De Schijthandler = The Shitmerchant. Donder op jij vuile vies flikker.

Interesting that CJ was in Holland getting into scrapes. Doesn't seem the type to have made it to the upper echelons of Combat 18 back in their "tulip picking" jet set heyday.

Guest Gong Farmer
23 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Interesting that CJ was in Holland getting into scrapes. Doesn't seem the type to have made it to the upper echelons of Combat 18 back in their "tulip picking" jet set heyday.

But very much the type to be bumming it up on Amsterdam's Warmoestaart. 

Guest Gong Farmer
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Probably following the tourist traditions of visiting Europe, take drugs, shag a prostitute/ rent boy, murder a local. Ask Leslie Grantham.

Another reason for Brexit to hurry the fuck up.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

There is only a four percent over average gay to straight ratio in Brighton. Per square mile there are gayer parts of Manchester.

Guest Gong Farmer
1 minute ago, Panzerknacker said:

Got yer irish passport yet?

Panzerknacker 

I'm a fully fledged naturalized Netherlander, unlike some of my British colleges, friends and acquaintances that are shitting their pants at the moment at the prospect of being either kicked out or at best becoming second class citizens without due EU rights privileges. The insecurity for them and their families at the moment is crushing as the Government hasn't yet decided what to do with British expats residing the Netherlands. 

1 hour ago, Gong Farmer said:

I'm a fully fledged naturalized Netherlander, unlike some of my British colleges, friends and acquaintances that are shitting their pants at the moment at the prospect of being either kicked out or at best becoming second class citizens without due EU rights privileges. The insecurity for them and their families at the moment is crushing as the Government hasn't yet decided what to do with British expats residing the Netherlands. 

Tell them not to worry,until article 50 is complete nothing will change. Even if they start it next week your still looking at least two years before it's complete but it'll be longer than that. Tell them to get citizenship of the country they want to stay in. Then they won't have a problem.

That's all provided Brexit doesn't get overturned.

Guest Gong Farmer
1 minute ago, Snatch said:

Tell them not to worry,until article 50 is complete nothing will change. Even if they start it next week your still looking at least two years before it's complete but it'll be longer than that. Tell them to get citizenship of the country they wave to stay in. Then they won't have a problem.

That's all provided Brexit doesn't get overturned.

Some of them have been here for more than twenty years and then all of a sudden there's the prospect of the goal posts being moved. I can understand the frustration that Brexit has caused the various governments within the EU as they're just as confused as everyone else is. Needless to say none of the Brits I know here voted to leave.

Just now, Gong Farmer said:

Some of them have been here for more than twenty years and then all of a sudden there's the prospect of the goal posts being moved. I can understand the frustration that Brexit has caused the various governments within the EU as they're just as confused as everyone else is. Needless to say none of the Brits I know here voted to leave.

They'll be entitled to Dutch citizenship no doubt. They should get it anyway then they should have peace of mind.

Guest Gong Farmer
Just now, Snatch said:

They'll be entitled to Dutch citizenship no doubt. They should get it anyway then they should have peace of mind.

I think some of them probably will apply for Dutch citizenship, you can't hold duel citizenship in the Netherlands so I suppose for the ones that don't go Dutch it might mean fuck off then time.

7 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

Surely they'd have too many ties: mortgages, bank accounts, friends, relatives et al. for it to be possible. 20 years is a long time.

Guest Lady Penelope
34 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I know it well; I had a shit on Hove beach at about 4am when I was pissed many years ago.

The Iron Duke is a bit of dive but they do, do a good breakfast

Guest Gong Farmer
2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Surely they'd have too many ties: mortgages, bank accounts, friends, relatives et al. for it to be possible. 20 years is a long time.

The question as to what will the status of British expats has been brought up in parliament, they couldn't say. As EU citizens they have certain EU rights that they could have to relinquish. The other thing is that each EU country has the automy to handle them as they fit so it's still anyone's guess as to what the Government will do. I think that for Brits living here and paying into the system they should retain all rights and privileges with nationality not being an issue, the problem there is that some members of the coalition don't agree, hence the worry.

1 hour ago, Gong Farmer said:

The question as to what will the status of British expats has been brought up in parliament, they couldn't say. As EU citizens they have certain EU rights that they could have to relinquish. The other thing is that each EU country has the automy to handle them as they fit so it's still anyone's guess as to what the Government will do. I think that for Brits living here and paying into the system they should retain all rights and privileges with nationality not being an issue, the problem there is that some members of the coalition don't agree, hence the worry.

Fuck 'em all, Gongers, dirty fucking immigrants mocking your proud Black Pete traditions.

1492-k_sinterklaas_havefunevents.nl.jpg