CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Christmas cards

Eddie

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 11/28/2016 at 4:12 AM, camberwell gypsy said:

Anybody seen a Christmas tree in a house yet.

The cunts put the tree up in the office two weeks ago!  As I commute home, wanting to use a hack saw on the idiotic motorists in my way, I see the fuckers who get theirs up early, and I really struggle with the desire to stop, siphon petrol out of my car around their house, and light the cunts up!!!  I have already received first party invites, to which we have replied in the resoundingly negative, something like "stick your party up your cavernous arse and fuck off!"  I let the wife handle the diplomacy about it all.  

4 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

The cunts put the tree up in the office two weeks ago!  As I commute home, wanting to use a hack saw on the idiotic motorists in my way, I see the fuckers who get theirs up early, and I really struggle with the desire to stop, siphon petrol out of my car around their house, and light the cunts up!!!  I have already received first party invites, to which we have replied in the resoundingly negative, something like "stick your party up your cavernous arse and fuck off!"  I let the wife handle the diplomacy about it all.  

Fuck! Better get down the post box Monday morning to grab your invite before the postie takes it. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
15 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Fuck! Better get down the post box Monday morning to grab your invite before the postie takes it. 

My missus is convinced she can get you to get your tits out.  Go ahead and send it!  

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

Does she like looking at women's tits Wiz?

Not necessarily.  She's just got it in her head she can convince you to get em out.  Don't ask me, it has to be a wimmin thing.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

Are you sure it's your wife and not you?

If it were me, I'd be telling you to keep them covered.  It's like a gruesome vehicle collision, once seen, you can't unsee them.  

3 hours ago, Bernhard Howser said:

It's this time of the year when council estates all over the country can be seen from outer space. 

It's the ideal time to nuke the fuckers then.

11 minutes ago, Snatch said:

It's the ideal time to nuke the fuckers then.

Watcha Snatch. Presumably you have the same class of chavs in Germany. So, if Liverpool is good example of an English shithole, as is Rotterdam in Holland, which German cities have the same reputation? 

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Watcha Snatch. Presumably you have the same class of chavs in Germany. So, if Liverpool is good example of an English shithole, as is Rotterdam in Holland, which German cities have the same reputation? 

Just about anything in the former East Germany.

I always enjoy the "who's dead?" conversation I have with Frau Rat at this time of year. Occasionally I will kill a relative on my side who hasn't actually bought the farm yet. It is therefore in my gift to raise them from the dead the following year. Merry Christmas cunts

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

If every council estate in the country was nuked there would be  far fewer cunts posting drivel on Cuntscorner.

Strangely, these estates are a breeding ground for anti-paedophile vigilantes and honey trappers. God knows why, as they patently have no interest in obeying any laws themselves. Perhaps guilt or over compensation play a part?

15 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Strangely, these estates are a breeding ground for anti-paedophile vigilantes and honey trappers. God knows why, as they patently have no interest in obeying any laws themselves. Perhaps guilt or over compensation play a part?

They are more likely to beat up the local paediatrician.

Fucking plebian scum.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, ratcum said:

They hate paedos as much as everyone else. They just have less to lose if they chose to (quite rightfully) lobotomise their local scum with a rusty garden implement. Good for them, I say.

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
7 minutes ago, Punkape said:

They are more likely to beat up the local paediatrician.

Fucking plebian scum.

If every golfer was sterilised there would be fewer ... wait a minute all golfers are gay anyway.

Just now, Lady Penelope said:

If every golfer was sterilised there would be fewer ... wait a minute all golfers are gay anyway.

Back to the drawing board, Pen. They should be sterilized still, just for laughs.

Personally I think the best solution would be a good old fashioned hunt. A nice healthy cleansing of an evolutionary dead end. We can put them in mass graves at their favourite golf resorts (so it's not seen as inhumane), and restart the steel industry by melting down all of their golf clubs.

4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Back to the drawing board, Pen. They should be sterilized still, just for laughs.

Personally I think the best solution would be a good old fashioned hunt. A nice healthy cleansing of an evolutionary dead end. We can put them in mass graves at their favourite golf resorts (so it's not seen as inhumane), and restart the steel industry by melting down all of their golf clubs.

You wouldn't get into my club because you're an arsehole.

35 minutes ago, ratcum said:

The estate chavs are anti paedo because most of them can't remember how many kids they actually have, so they assume they've probably lost a couple to pervs and are therefore justified in going on a paedo hunt. As for the honey trappers, that's just a method that slappers employ to get to fuck more of their mates boyfriends and then justify it by saying they've done their mates a favour.