CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts getting upset at Eric Bristow.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest Tata Steely Dan
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Dan, it's been made clear to me that I'm no longer allowed to be mean to you. Personally, I thought that you were more than capable of absorbing it and giving it back. 

Whilst you are under the wing of Mrs. Roops we will have no further contact.

Deleted

Dad! Don't leave me here, Dad! You're coming right back, right? When will I see you again? 

Screen-shot-2013-05-09-at-5.10.47-PM.png

Guest Tata Steely Dan
1 minute ago, Rick_B said:

You don't seem to have got the point, what you are not allowed to do is pursue a vendetta.

We only get that stuff at Christmas. Feeling better already.

Vienetta-700x300.jpg

4 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

You don't seem to have got the point, what you are not allowed to do is pursue a vendetta.

Fucking hell, Rick. I wasn't doing any such thing. I was trying to liven the place up a bit because it's been dead, and I thought TSD would offer the best entertainment in a battle of wits. It's a fucking game, and I wish the mods would stop taking it so seriously.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Fucking hell, Rick. I wasn't doing any such thing. I was trying to liven the place up a bit because it's been dead, and I thought TSD would offer the best entertainment in a battle of wits. It's a fucking game, and I wish the mods would stop taking it so seriously.

Reported for swearing at admin.

Oh and fuck off as well....

lol.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
1 minute ago, Bubba C said:

Fucking pussy. 

Thieving taffy prick. When I was a wee ginger nipper my Granfather taught me a rhyme:

Taffy is a Welshman, Taffy is a Thief. I caught Taffy stealing half a pound of beef.

5 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Thieving taffy prick. When I was a wee ginger nipper my Granfather taught me a rhyme:

Taffy is a Welshman, Taffy is a Thief. I caught Taffy stealing half a pound of beef.

My apologies for having a dig at you before, Stan. I hadn't realised stupidity was rampant in your shallow family gene pool. 

14 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I don't think it has been dead. Different, yes. Not to your liking, obviously.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
1 minute ago, Bubba C said:

My apologies for having a dig at you before, Stan. I hadn't realised stupidity was rampant in your shallow family gene pool. 

Again, you are Welsh so you cannot comment on the genetic inferiority of anybody. 

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

So your relentless pursuit of selected targets was for the benefit of all, and not just for your own enjoyment? You've should've said. Otherwise leave out the self-serving whining, you take this site more seriously than anyone here.

This weekend on Cunts Corner remember to be nice to everyone,pay each other compliments and whatever you do,don't post anything humorous and keep it politically correct.

Cunts.

8 hours ago, Decimus said:

Dec's,when Rick says you have a vendetta then you bloody well have one. You know how he gets upset otherwise.