CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BBC news coverage

Guest Tata Steely Dan

4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

From what I've seen woman's football is where a bunch of nasty lezzers with grass stained knees get together and play better than all of the over paid poofters in the men's division. Even in this form it's still totally gay, though.

According to recent advertising, the proficiency of female footballists is vastly enhanced by the selection of a new type of tampon, giving them the confidence to "conquer the field" and not "crack under pressure". So ditch those cumbersome jam rags and get stuffing these new technopons up your snatch girls. International stardom awaits.

21 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

I briefly called into a hotel today, and they had BBC1 News on in the background. The sound was muted, so instead I was treated to hotel lobby muzak. While this was playing, I watched firstly as an irate coloured gentlemen started attacking a lorry driver in what appeared to be a road rage incident. This culminated in the angry chap smashing the driver's side window with a shovel. All of this was lovingly captured on shaky hand-held camera. The news then jumped to one of those endless desert wars, with malnourished children tooling around in rubble, slowly wasting away to nothing. Tears, misery and buildings with bullet holes in the walls. All that shite. 

My point is this: If you say you don't follow the news then people call you ignorant and close-minded. However, while the BBC claims to be the bastion of non-biased journalism, I feel that their coverage has become more sensationalist over time. I felt helpless watching these random acts of violence injustice. Yet, this was the 18:00 news report, and thousands of cunts would be watching this while eating their dinner. Are we meant to feel like small, helpless ants at the end of the day? Are we meant to feel like we can make any difference about these endless desert 'proxy' wars? I sit here eating my dinner while watching some desert cunt starve to death or some other cunt get their head kicked in, all lovingly narrated by George Alagiah?

The stats tell us we live in surprisingly non-violent and crime-free times, but these news report cunts constantly push the narrative that we are generally unsafe, at risk and shouldn't try and rock the boat. 

You may recall how mutinous Roman legions were punished by having every tenth legionnaire killed TSD? Well that's nothing to do with anything so just fuck off.

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, neil298 said:

......in whose fucking world does Southgate's news follow useless titted cunts kicking a ball (badly)

Are you describing the England team there? Sounds rather apt to me..

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

From what I've seen woman's football is where a bunch of nasty lezzers with grass stained knees get together and play better than all of the over paid poofters in the men's division. Even in this form it's still totally gay, though.

..not in the videos I watch of lezzers in shorts....

Guest Tata Steely Dan
7 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Brilliant. I think that was all anyone who ever had a problem with Decs needed to do. Post his avatar, and call him a playground grade nasty name. 

I can't see him recovering from this. 

Every one of those cunts born after Tertius should have been drowned in a bucket of piss and buried in the back garden. 

On 30/11/2016 at 7:33 PM, Punkape said:

Reported.

Threats to another board member.

You'll be lucky if you're back for Christmas.

Imbecile.

Merely stating that you want something is not a threat you sweltering imbecile. Unless you're the local Capofamiglia, which I doubt Dec's is.

Though he works for the council which is a similar organisation, depends on his rank I suppose...

Guest Cuntsman
On 30/11/2016 at 11:08 AM, camberwell gypsy said:

How is that racism ? 

Linking someone who has black skin, a flat nose, thick lips and a shit attitude to a word that contains the letters a p e is a bit of a racist gimme, hence Punkape / Kwith Eubanks = what I posted, e.g.   "what time's the next bus due?"      "Fuck off Manky"

Guest Cuntsman
On 30/11/2016 at 1:08 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

I say old chap. I was merely pointing out that 'Cwith Eubank did indeed splatter some poor cunt all over the 3rd lane of a motorway, with a range rover no less!

I know dear, and I assume you must by now be aware that no such reporting actually occurred, it was merely a catchy lead in to grab attention and open my options to post some blatantly racist entries of my own with impunity - see above.