CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tim Lovejoy

Decimus

21 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I concur Eric is beyond help... from you.

You can't help anyone, Bubba. You're Welsh, and have therefore automatically failed before you even started.

I believe that's why you're so twisted and hateful. Although I still don't get all the sheep shagging...

Filthy bastard

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:
57 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Nothing of interest

Quote editing? I'd expect better from you, Eric. The way you've lauded yourself around, I'd expect much better. 

Or was it just a quick post before the Christmas party, and the better stuff will come later? 

I'll wait patiently. You go enjoy yourself. 

1 minute ago, Bubba C said:

Quote editing? I'd expect better from you, Eric. The way you've lauded yourself around, I'd expect much better. 

Or was it just a quick post before the Christmas party, and the better stuff will come later? 

I'll wait patiently. You go enjoy yourself. 

Don't get invited to many parties? How surprising.

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Brother in laws wedding, how does a Kerry hill ram invite someone to a party? 

Much better. See, now you're back to your original and brilliant best. I'm proud of you.

Any more spectacular Welsh gags? When my likes get refreshed, I'll give you one for your "ewe" pun earlier, it didn't receive the acclaim it so thoroughly deserved. 

Whilst I've got your attention, what do you think of stem-cell therapy? 

33 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Much better. See, now you're back to your original and brilliant best. I'm proud of you.

Any more spectacular Welsh gags? When my likes get refreshed, I'll give you one for your "ewe" pun earlier, it didn't receive the acclaim it so thoroughly deserved. 

Whilst I've got your attention, what do you think of stem-cell therapy? 

I know absolutely fuck all about it other than Christopher Reeve believed it would get him out of a wheelchair.

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I know absolutely fuck all about it other than Christopher Reeve believed it would get him out of a wheelchair.

50,000 volts wouldn't have got Christopher Reeve out of a wheelchair, but it's certainly good for screwing grant money out of gullible funding committees.

Just now, Cuntybaws said:

50,000 volts wouldn't have got Christopher Reeve out of a wheelchair, but it's certainly good for screwing grant money out of gullible funding committees.

I just looked it up and the only successful-ish application seems to be in rebuilding bone marrow in some types of cancer patients. In general it looks like the emperors new clothes though. The truth is, if anybody did actually come up with a cure, they would go missing and so would their research. The pharmaceutical companies have way too much to lose.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

I just looked it up and the only successful-ish application seems to be in rebuilding bone marrow in some types of cancer patients. In general it looks like the emperors new clothes though. The truth is, if anybody did actually come up with a cure, they would go missing and so would their research. The pharmaceutical companies have way too much to lose.

When we see all the super-rich cunts looking severely ill one day and perfectly healthy the next, that'll be our sign to strike.

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Three Stooges Syndrome...

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

When we see all the super-rich cunts looking severely ill one day and perfectly healthy the next, that'll be our sign to strike.

That shit is probably already going on. God knows how many brilliant medical researchers are locked up beneath the White House, just in case...