CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tim Lovejoy

Decimus

Talentless, hawk-headed, mockney fucking slag. Usually to be found looking utterly fucking confused every Sunday alongside that ugly, bald northern monkey cunt on Sunday Brunch. This dickhead has no discernible talent, apart from the uncanny ability to engender hatred in everyone who has ever had the misfortune of watching him drool through three hours of Sunday morning TV.

Thick-lipped, salivating, spastic cunt.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Talentless, hawk-headed, mockney fucking slag. Usually to be found looking utterly fucking confused every Sunday alongside that ugly, bald northern monkey cunt on Sunday Brunch. This dickhead has no discernible talent, apart from the uncanny ability to engender hatred in everyone who has ever had the misfortune of watching him drool through three hours of Sunday morning TV.

Thick-lipped, salivating, spastic cunt.

As much as it pains me, I agree. Add to that my disgust at the sight of his co-host Simon 'the' Rimmer. Makes me throw up. Cunts

Guest DingTheRioja

The only "funny" thing I've ever heard this cunt utter was one of the clips on that other shit show they did before this shit show... they were talking about school and bullying and shit when Simon said "you must have had a terrible time at school with the name Love, Joy, snigger snigger"...to which short arse replied "not quite a bad as you though eh? Rimmer?"

10 minutes ago, Eddie said:

He was a cunts cunt on soccer am. Although not as bad as that butch lez Helen Chamberlain. Women should not be interested in football, and should definitely not be football pundits or commentators. It's just not natural or wanted.

I absolutely fucking hate Chris Kamara. I don't think I need to elaborate on the reasons why.

23 minutes ago, Eddie said:

He was a cunts cunt on soccer am. Although not as bad as that butch lez Helen Chamberlain.

There was a time when all my mates would regularly wax lyrical about how gorgeous they found Chamberlain, despite the evidence to the contrary that she is actually a disgusting, fucking pig.

I don't care how informed she thought she was, she talked even more fucking shit than "Knee's up Muvver" Lovejoy, which is saying something. I hope she's dead.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

He was a cunts cunt on soccer am. Although not as bad as that butch lez Helen Chamberlain. Women should not be interested in football, and should definitely not be football pundits or commentators. It's just not natural or wanted.

I'd have licked her arsehole clean back in the day but the stupid fucking slag has fucked up her chops by overdoing the botox,now she'd just get one up the stench trench and be fucking grateful

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Boring! This is the only thing you ever go on about! I really fucking hope you get a brain tumour, but sadly that is scientifically impossible. Twisted fucking cretin!

What's wrong, Eric? You seem genuinely perturbed. 

I'm working on Tansactional Analysis here, and at the moment you're being a child. I'm doing my utmost to guide you towards Adult state. 

What are my chances of success? 

5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Nil.

So you concur, Eric is beyond help?

Or are you lost with the basic topic of psychoanalysis I'm conducting?

Sorry Decs, forgot to mention, Lovejoy is a fucking tool. And fuck me down with a feather if he hasn't had new teeth, face fillers and hair plugs, to make him look even more like the cunt that he is. 

Great nom. 

I would like to crack Rimmers head open with a giant spoon. And I dont even watch his shit program. Fucking baldy twat.

I'd like to see Rimmer and that other hairless freak Little, go head to head like rutting deer (obviously without the antlers.) to the death in an arena made of hair.

1 minute ago, Bubba C said:

So you concur, Eric is beyond help?

Or are you lost with the basic topic of psychoanalysis I'm conducting?

Sorry Decs, forgot to mention, Lovejoy is a fucking tool. And fuck me down with a feather if he hasn't had new teeth, face fillers and hair plugs, to make him look even more like the cunt that he is. 

Great nom. 

I concur Eric is beyond help... from you.

You can't help anyone, Bubba. You're Welsh, and have therefore automatically failed before you even started.

I believe that's why you're so twisted and hateful. Although I still don't get all the sheep shagging...

3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I concur Eric is beyond help... from you.

You can't help anyone, Bubba. You're Welsh, and have therefore automatically failed before you even started.

I believe that's why you're so twisted and hateful. Although I still don't get all the sheep shagging...

He's not just any common or garden sheep shagger, he turns them over and kisses them too, and says "I love ewe"

3 hours ago, Eddie said:

I concur about said dickhead, but Helen Chamberlain?

Here she is, acting the butch lez.

Helen_Chamberlain-soft-babe-stunning-chi

• Like 1