CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

sexist and ageist

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

An organisation aptly titled the Older Women's Housing Group have now completed their first facility where, and I quote, they wish to attract 'a diverse range of people'.

One would presume that they embrace diversity as long as you're a woman and you're old.

what a load of fucking bollox, or not, as it turns out!

5 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

An organisation aptly titled the Older Women's Housing Group have now completed their first facility where, and I quote, they wish to attract 'a diverse range of people'.

One would presume that they embrace diversity as long as you're a woman and you're old.

It's probably a place where ageing loony left lesbian wimmin can meet up and reminisce about their halcyon days of chanting "give peace a chance" and licking each other's unwashed minges at Greenham common. They probably have their own vegan canteen which doesn't accept the new fivers.

Guest Gong Farmer

Thank fuck it's not illegal to be sexist and ageist. I'd be doing an American style life stretch in nick of 375 years without the chance of parole.

Although in my defense I'm only a sexist misogynist when it comes to SJW hairy legged dungaree wearing third wave feminist muck. 

2 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

No doubt you will be given top priority for an early place....

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
18 minutes ago, Punkape said:

No doubt you will be given top priority for an early place

I would rather be given a place there than at your imaginary golf club. At least my arse virginity would remain intact.

lol

Edited by Drew P Pissflaps
forgot the lol. LOL

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's probably a place where ageing loony left lesbian wimmin can meet up and reminisce about their halcyon days of chanting "give peace a chance" and licking each other's unwashed minges at Greenham common. They probably have their own vegan canteen which doesn't accept the new fivers.

My route would occasionally take me past Greenham Common in those days, and I can tell you first hand that your coruscating assessment of their hygiene is right on the money. Even with the fucking windows shut you could smell those cunts from the road. (Multiple Miggs reference most definitely intended.) With the window open it was almost unbearable, but I needed to have the window open so they could hear the UK Subs "Warhead" blasting out at full volume. Stupid fucking lezzas.

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

They're probably busy organising Grunwick 40th anniversary party.

16 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

My route would occasionally take me past Greenham Common

The smelly dykes accused me of wanting to murder all the worlds children with my trailer full of MIRV thermonuclear canoes.

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

My route would occasionally take me past Greenham Common in those days, and I can tell you first hand that your coruscating assessment of their hygiene is right on the money. Even with the fucking windows shut you could smell those cunts from the road. (Multiple Miggs reference most definitely intended.) With the window open it was almost unbearable, but I needed to have the window open so they could hear the UK Subs "Warhead" blasting out at full volume. Stupid fucking lezzas.

I hope your car stereo had enough power to allow the dulcet tones of Charlie Harper to drown out the insipid whine of John and Yoko emanating from the battery powered wogboxes that the vile rug munchers had to hand.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Just imagine the butch uprising were a group of blokes, divorced a couple of times each, started an exclusive community for the love of sport, alcohol, fit birds who won't be demanding a diamond, just a simple cash payment, and living in peace fire grilled animal flesh and thrice weekly hangovers.  The feminists would lose their fucking minds at such blatant discrimination and demand immediate access. 

Selfish cunts. 

9 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Just imagine the butch uprising were a group of blokes, divorced a couple of times each, started an exclusive community for the love of sport, alcohol, fit birds who won't be demanding a diamond, just a simple cash payment, and living in peace fire grilled animal flesh and thrice weekly hangovers.  The feminists would lose their fucking minds at such blatant discrimination and demand immediate access. 

Selfish cunts. 

As soon as Jeremy Clarkson takes his rightful place as elected head of state, I'm sure this shangri la of maledom will become a reality. See you there for steak and beer.

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

As soon as Jeremy Clarkson takes his rightful place as elected head of state, I'm sure this shangri la of maledom will become a reality. See you there for steak and beer.

If the wife will allow it. 

59 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I hope your car stereo had enough power to allow the dulcet tones of Charlie Harper to drown out the insipid whine of John and Yoko emanating from the battery powered wogboxes that the vile rug munchers had to hand.

All the while John and Yoko were living it up on his millions enjoying mansions and luxury. They never gave a fuck about the women of the common,even if they had heard of them.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Have faith. If a jumped up estate agent can become president of the USA, I'm quite sure that the right honourable Jezza would have no trouble achieving the same here. Then watch the PC liberal loony brigade run for the hills.

Clarkson? Upper class rich kid. All he does is drive around in expensive cars in different countries and getting paid handsomely. Like he cares about us. Blokes a total wanker 

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Selfish cunts. 

Feminazis have equality. It's superiority that they're after. I'm all for those Victorian birds burning their undergarments to stick it to the Man, but the new breed are just a bunch of whining lezzers who think their rancid vaginas are a VIP pass to the easy life.

7 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Clarkson? Upper class rich kid. All he does is drive around in expensive cars in different countries and getting paid handsomely. Like he cares about us. Blokes a total wanker 

You present a good argument, but he did punch Piers Morgan in the face, so he can't be all bad.

• Like 1

Do dykes still wear dungarees and docs and reek of brut and hai-karate aftershave to hide the rancid aroma of badly mashed minges and farmers fields or is that just the rural version? I still have 'mares about them 6' 8" Alaskan weightlifters dug in on the Greenham Common perimeter. The baldy cunts never got my canoes.