CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

sexist and ageist

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

28 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

So how are you dealing with the South Korean Olympics, Ratty? You've been quite quiet about it. Have you found something to distract yourself from the Olympics? Which will be in South Korea, Ratty?

RATCUM: (robotically) I don't know what you're talking about weird cunt I don't know and have never talked to before.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Snatch said:

All the while John and Yoko were living it up on his millions enjoying mansions and luxury. They never gave a fuck about the women of the common,even if they had heard of them.

Yoko's fucking sunglasses got bigger the older and richer she got. I'm surprised she could lift her head to kiss Mr Lennon. If I could download a piccy of her I would. 

Guest Gong Farmer
7 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Yoko's fucking sunglasses got bigger the older and richer she got. I'm superseded she could lift her head to kiss Mr Lennon. If I could download a piccy of her I would. 

As Yoko's sunglasses don't exceed her innate cuntishness.

Guest Gong Farmer
11 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Oh for fuck's sake. Someone shoot the silly bitch to give the rest of us a break.

She should be hung up by her pissflaps for crimes against humanity.

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Yoko's fucking sunglasses got bigger the older and richer she got. I'm surprised she could lift her head to kiss Mr Lennon. If I could download a piccy of her I would. 

What's the similarity between John Lennon and Opal Fruits?.....................they both used to come in a yellow bag.

Just now, Roadkill said:

Man, last time I heard them called Opal Fruits I was five...

Snickers are 'marathons' Cif is 'Jif' etc etc. we must stop changing everything to fit in with the yanks and whichever foreign cuntbreeds are unable to pronounce the letter 'J'. For 50 years our mums slapped 'oil of ulay' on their faces, and then some foreign twat moves here and whines that they can't pronounce that either, so we give in and change it to 'Olay' for fucks sake! Don't give in to this shit Roadkill, demand 'Opal fruits' from Mr Patel at One Stop, if he pretends to not know what you're talking about, punch his fucking face in and set fire to his cunting shop.

12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Snickers are 'marathons' Cif is 'Jif' etc etc. we must stop changing everything to fit in with the yanks and whichever foreign cuntbreeds are unable to pronounce the letter 'J'. For 50 years our mums slapped 'oil of ulay' on their faces, and then some foreign twat moves here and whines that they can't pronounce that either, so we give in and change it to 'Olay' for fucks sake! Don't give in to this shit Roadkill, demand 'Opal fruits' from Mr Patel at One Stop, if he pretends to not know what you're talking about, punch his fucking face in and set fire to his cunting shop.

In Israel oil of ulay was renamed Oil of oivey. 

Oi gevelt, I'll get me tichel.

4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

In Israel oil of ulay was renamed Oil of oivey. 

Oi gevelt, I'll get me tichel.

When Israel introduced a weekly national lottery, a man named Abraham would stand on his balcony every Saturday and shout up at the sky "please god PLEASE let me win the lottery!" This went on for several years. One Saturday the clouds parted and a thunderous voice boomed "for fucks sake Abraham, meet me halfway and buy a ticket!"

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

When Israel introduced a weekly national lottery, a man named Abraham would stand on his balcony every Saturday and shout up at the sky "please god PLEASE let me win the lottery!" This went on for several years. One Saturday the clouds parted and a thunderous voice boomed "for fucks sake Abraham, meet me halfway and buy a ticket!"

Shit Eric. Shit.

Guest Wizardsleeve
22 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Feminazis have equality. It's superiority that they're after. I'm all for those Victorian birds burning their undergarments to stick it to the Man, but the new breed are just a bunch of whining lezzers who think their rancid vaginas are a VIP pass to the easy life.

They aren't?  

Guest Wizardsleeve
41 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Not when they smell like the Fish Quay during the hottest day of the year, no.

Don't they use those water bottles with bleach and hot water with wire wool to sort that?  

Guest DingTheRioja
18 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Don't they use those water bottles with bleach and hot water with wire wool to sort that?  

You've been watching them videos again haven't you?

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Punkape said:

Jesus threw the moneylenders out of the Temple.

That gives me plenty of precedent You immoral fuckponce.

You mean that black/arabian bloke from Isreal who wandered around homeless, shagging a prozzie (and having kids out of wedlock), with 12 all-male "followers" talking gibberish to anyone who would listen?