CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gender diversity cunts in schools

Earl of Punkape

6 hours ago, Punkape said:

More PC bollocks from this time from Educate and Celebrate, a Govt funded body that goes into primary schools to give lessons on "gender diversity"

Children as young as seven are to be taught in schools to stop using the terms 'boys' and 'girls' – in case they discriminate against transgender pupils.A guidebook for teachers, parents and pupils to be sent to schools around Britain advises against using language that suggests there are only two genders. It also condemns saying 'ladies' and 'gents'.Proposals include introducing 7 year olds to the complexities of genderqueer and transwoman and medial transition. 

Cunts who propose and pursue such perverse evil should be thrashed within inches of their lives then thrown into a pit of starving hyenas with several large hornets nests tossed in for good measure.

Seven year olds wouldn't give a shit. 

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

I know a few lesbians who have lego haircuts 

There's a bull dyke down the road from me with bricks shaved into the sides of her mullet. She drives around in an old green VW camper with her four staffies all the time and has been known to throw bricks through peoples windows. She was screaming at the roadworks crew the other day because she scratched her van on the barriers they put up.

3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

There's a bull dyke down the road from me with bricks shaved into the sides of her mullet. She drives around in an old green VW camper with her four staffies all the time and has been known to throw bricks through peoples windows. She was screaming at the roadworks crew the other day because she scratched her van on the barriers they put up.

It was probably Ape in drag...

1 hour ago, Manky said:

It is so simple that I don't see how anybody can get it wrong. There are 2 sexes. Normal and Freak. Normal is split into man and woman. Freak is split into faggot, paedo, tranny and other such freaks. Everyone can be normal but we need to eliminate the faggots to stop them multiplying. At the same time give the gene pool a fucking good cleaning.

Are you Mel Gibson? 

That's two fucking noms I've actually agreed with,liked and found amusing,Punkers will you please go back to being a tedious boring cunt as soon as possible as I do not want to find you even mildly acceptable.

Fuck off you fucking cock loving faux middle class wannabe homo

Yours

Fat Cunt