CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Old Cunts who Shouldn't be Driving

Roadkill

39 minutes ago, Decimus said:

But it doesn't matter if we use shite Chinese steel instead of British? You utter, utter fucking spastic.

The Ford Transit I drive (yes – I am a white knuckle-dragger) is sold via the marketing apparatus 'made in Britain'). Yet everything from the dashboard plastics to the cheap steel suspension is made in China, though actually 'manufactured' in the UK. Does the fact it's put together in the UK make a difference?

Actually, yes. Not only do I like to think so, but based on my experiences, I believe so.  

1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

The Ford Transit I drive (yes – I am a white knuckle-dragger) is sold via the marketing apparatus 'made in Britain'). Yet everything from the dashboard plastics to the cheap steel suspension is made in China, though actually 'manufactured' in the UK. Does the fact it's put together in the UK make a difference?

Actually, yes. Not only do I like to think so, but based on my experiences, I believe so.  

Always loved driving Transits! Best van in the world by far.

Much better than those Mercedes shit-heaps that rust the first time you clean them.

Just now, Roadkill said:

Always loved driving Transits! Best van in the world by far.

Much better than those Mercedes shit-heaps that rust the first time you clean them.

Indeed. Mercs are also worse on fuel economy. And more expensive to maintain. And technologically inferior. And depreciate more quickly. 

The most surprising thing of all is that they're German.

Guest Gong Farmer
10 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Indeed. Mercs are also worse on fuel economy. And more expensive to maintain. And technologically inferior. And depreciate more quickly. 

I used to have a Bedford CF. I loved it, it was an old Evening News van still in it's livery, sliding doors the lot. I used to call it the 'fuck truck', not because I used to fuck in it but becuase it was old and shitty and used to fuck me over at the most inconvenient of times.

1 minute ago, Gong Farmer said:

I used to have a Bedford CF. I loved it, it was an old Evening News van still in it's livery, sliding doors the lot. I used to call it the 'fuck truck', nuo because I used to fuck in it but becuase it was old and shitty and used to fuck me over at the most inconvenient of times.

I've never owned a van, but it is one of my goals in life.

4 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

I used to have a Bedford CF. I loved it, it was an old Evening News van still in it's livery, sliding doors the lot. I used to call it the 'fuck truck', not because I used to fuck in it but becuase it was old and shitty and used to fuck me over at the most inconvenient of times.

Didn't you even try to pull some dirty blond slag in the thing, at least out of sympathy?

15 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I used to love the old work runabout, Mazda pick up with bench seat and column shift that made people think you were waving at them every time you changed into third.

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Haha! That's OK, IKTC. I understand my Czech car will clash with your beliefs. They didn't even translate the stickers inside the fuel cap cover.

Czech? Fuck off, the Germans took it over like befo... Oops...

Your car is German like sausage.

2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Can't transport stuff with your house, though. Imagine the thrill of driving down the motorway with a double bed and two liquor cabinets in the back. Man that would be awesome...

I don't need to transport stuff that requires anything bigger than a car. What's a liquor cabinet?

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
54 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

And depreciate more quickly. 

Fucking twat. I think you meant to say, 

"depreciate quicker."

Next time try not to use the word 'more' unnecessarily (I think I actually nommed this very thing a while back)

2 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

"depreciate quicker."

Next time try not to use the word 'more' unnecessarily (I think I actually nommed this very thing a while back)

You're quite right, my apologies. Next time I'll realise such trivial things annoy you, and tread more carefully with my grammar.

9 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

"depreciate quicker."

"I actually nommed this very thing a while back."

Next time try not to use the word 'I' unnecessarily.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
6 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

"I actually nommed this very thing a while back."

Next time try not to use the word 'I' unnecessarily.

Sorry   ddn't realse   was dong  t.

4 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

A bit harsh RK, you will be old one day (maybe) and probably cause the same amount of fuel consumption for other moaning cuntbreeds.

Hardly. By the time I'm that age they'd have finally made it compulsory to quit as soon as you're too old to drive in the first place. The only reason we're not there yet is because the current generation in power are too scared to tell their parents no.