CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Islamic truck terrorist in Berlin

Earl of Punkape

7 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Just to confirm that the man arrested, known as Naved B, has been released by police and is no longer a suspect. It was originally reported that he had been seen running from the lorry, but blood smeared clothes and blood found in the cab do not match his blood type.

Never mind that, how about the bet, or do you think that jumping to conclusions is going to prove right?

Guest JackoTC
1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Stock responses Roops,  you are right the statistics are manipulated but not in the way you are trying to indicate, the stats do not include the attacks in Cologne on December 31, so take your name calling and shove it up right the way up your hairy.

What's the thinking behind this Ed ? You have turned into a right little McNasty. You used to be one of the best ones on here with me. All I see from you now is spite and bile. That's not you at all. Despite your upbringing, you could have been one of the greats. You are in danger of becoming a pleb like Snatch or Agent Peanut or Luke. I even have a new found respect for Deco. Have a festive word with yourself and I'll have a goose sent to your bedsit on xmas eve.

Guest JackoTC
3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

At least the real bog trotters had the decency to wait until they were banged up before starting their dirty protests.

Would you like a chicken supper, Bobby Sands?

Would you like a chicken supper,

You dirty fenian fucker,

Would you like a chicken supper Bobby Sands......

Guest I know that Cunt

The German police are looking for a Tunisian Muslim called Anis Amri who was a known ISIS member and failed asylum seeker. It seems he was the one driving the truck which killed those people. Apparently, they knew he was living in Berlin and planning an attack and said he should have been deported.

If he had been deported he wouldn't have been able to drive that truck and kill people in Berlin would he? 

I'm not sure why you liberals shout about this being racist, are we not supposed to acknowledge that he was a muzzie, as were the cunts that killed those people in Paris and fucking Nice. The Germans let over a million of these fuckers into their country and this is the thanks they get. 

Guest I know that Cunt
20 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Spoken like a Brexiter. 

What's that to do with brexit? I said If the cunting muzzie wasn't in Germany he couldn't have killed those poor people could he?

Well he couldn't could he?

These bunch of cunts are a big big problem in Germany,particularly in Bremen where there are up to around 2500 of the inbred Muthafuckas. Their not Muslim either.

They do what they like,when they like and to who they like and the law can't touch them. Turn up to nick a couple and another 30 turn up out of nowhere all tooled up to fuck. They'll shoot the Police without a care.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miri-Clan

Nearly forgot,they're immigrants too.

1 hour ago, JackoTC said:

What's the thinking behind this Ed ? You have turned into a right little McNasty. You used to be one of the best ones on here with me. All I see from you now is spite and bile. That's not you at all. Despite your upbringing, you could have been one of the greats. You are in danger of becoming a pleb like Snatch or Agent Peanut or Luke. I even have a new found respect for Deco. Have a festive word with yourself and I'll have a goose sent to your bedsit on xmas eve.

Do you remember the days when I considered myself one of the best, Jackie? My confidence is completely shot.

Guest I know that Cunt
19 hours ago, Rick_B said:

First of all it's not at all clear that the person arrested is actually the murderer. Your rant about "the cunting muzzie" and "murdering bastards" says a lot more about your personal prejudices than anything else. This kind of crap is not helpful at all. There is no evidence that Muslims commit more murders in Germany than anyone else, so statistically if you live in Germany you are more likely to be killed by someone who is not Muslim than someone who is. Likewise in the UK.

Rick, that's a load of horseshit. We all knew the murdering bastards would be muzzie didn't we? This is what they do isn't it, just like they did in Nice.

Did I say the Muzzies commit more murders in Germany than anyone else? No, you made that bit up yourself. I merely stated the simple logic that if Merkel hadn't let muzzies into Germany, then they wouldn't be there to kill people.

4 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

Rick, that's a load of horseshit. We all knew the murdering bastards would be muzzie didn't we? This is what they do isn't it, just like they did in Nice.

Did I say the Muzzies commit more murders in Germany than anyone else? No, you made that bit up yourself. I merely stated the simple logic that if Merkel hadn't let muzzies into Germany, then they wouldn't be there to kill people.

Perhaps Rick would be happier if we had 1m of them here, after all they don't commit crime, contribute more than they cost, don't require housing, school places or health care, and as we are awash with cash with no cuts why not. More the fucking merrier.

21 minutes ago, Thundercunt said:
20 minutes ago, Frank said:

Do you remember the days when I considered myself one of the best, Jackie? My confidence is completely shot.

Shame it's only your confidence.

3 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Perhaps Rick would be happier if we had 1m of them here, after all they don't commit crime, contribute more than they cost, don't require housing, school places or health care, and as we are awash with cash with no cuts why not. More the fucking merrier.

I bet he wouldn't put a few up in his house and pay for them out of his own money. Probably a typical "let them all in but not in my street" liberal.

2 minutes ago, Frank said:

I've lost everything this year, ed. I sat in Gloucester services farm shop for almost the entire afternoon.

My bedsit door is always open, you can come for Christmas dinner, 3 bird Iceland roast with Aunt Bessie roast potatoes and frozen veg, yum. Jacko is in charge of drinks, frosty Jack I wager. Careful though he might want to goose you.

Guest I know that Cunt

It now seems that this Muzzie cunt [Yes Rick he was a Muzzie] couldn't be deported as he hadn't got the correct papers! Funny that, I thought the Germans just put them on a train and send them east.

The Herman Polizei have not requested my input yet, more fool them.

Emphatically, this was not a terrorist attack.

As the suspect had recently left his sand pit, it is doubtful he had done his conversion course from four legged ship of the desert jockey to 18 wheeler, 8.5 litre, 40 ton artic driver. In his eagerness to contribute to the economy of the country that welcomed him with open arms after he fled war torn Morocco, he found he was outside his comfort zone when he took a job as a HGV driver. As camels walk on the left in the Sahara, this would only increase his state of agitation at the onerous duties forced upon him by the Crusader nation.

Anyway, accidents will happen.