CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Islamic truck terrorist in Berlin

Earl of Punkape

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
48 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I nominated that at the time but it got deleted. Not sure what the difference with this one is. Xmas, vehiculaI'llarnage, bad jokes, too soon. Oh  well, go figure,

I suspect it was your delivery. Reading between the lines clearly shows it was posted by somebody with superior intelligence and wit, ......whereas ill happily admit mine was posted by a total cunt.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
43 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I think If terrorists nicked a packed express or commuter/express train and drove it into Euston or Kings Cross at top speed without applying the brakes you would get a spectacular result.

That's what I'd do anyway....

lol.

Reported. For unnecessary use of the word 'packed'

4 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

They could have hijacked a Coca Cola lorry to keep with the theme at this time of year. 

Makes you wonder what's next. They've done planes and lorries and I reckon they did a space shuttle aswell in the early 80's. Trains? They're on a pretty well defined route so no scope for driving them into a crowd of people and besides, I reckon most commuters will be just glad the fucking things are just going somewhere.

They did a train in Spain a couple pf years ago.

54 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Looks like the driver was an Afghanistani asylum seeker cunt.

It was a Pakistani you out of date fuckwit. Another cunt who didn't need to be in Germany as he wasn't fleeing a War Zone. I see the rise in right wing popularity growing even more now and the Eurpean Governments wonder why, Catch them,convict them,then put them on their knees and put a bullet through the back of their fucking brainless head. They want a War,lets fucking give them one.

And when I say give them one Punkers,I don't mean one up the arse.

Guest DingTheRioja
18 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

What I find highly unusual is that these extremist islamists haven't targeted any of the gay pride marches that regularly take place in most of our major cities, and Cheshire. Does anybody else think that's strange.

Strange? or unlucky?

3 minutes ago, Snatch said:

They did a train in Spain a couple pf years ago.

Was it mainly on the plains?

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Why don't you prepare us a list of all the things you have no idea about so that we don't accidentally expose your ignorance and make you feel bad? I imagine it would make "À la recherche du temps perdu" look like a Ladybird book. Perhaps you could illustrate it to make it more interesting?

That's a little bit silly, Cuntybaws. How am I supposed to write about stuff I don't know about yet? Let alone draw illustrations of such things. You'd just end up with page after page of random words and formless scribbles.

I'll let you off seeing as this was clearly posted in the heat of the moment early in the morning, probably before your coffee, but I expect better from you in the future.

I'm not angry. Just disappointed...

Guest DingTheRioja
54 minutes ago, Snatch said:

No,that was 9/11.

(See what I did there?)

Not bad, for a MikeD special...

I was expecting, I don't know where it was going, but it was the 9:11 express...

1 hour ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

What I find highly unusual is that these extremist islamists haven't targeted any of the gay pride marches that regularly take place in most of our major cities, and Cheshire. Does anybody else think that's strange.

No. He's from Mali but with a small knob.

Guest Lady Penelope
2 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Punkie lives along along Crabmill Lane near Sandbach .. its not exactly very easy for a islamic terrorist to find.

2 hours ago, Dr. Chernobyl said:

That's a little bit silly, Cuntybaws. How am I supposed to write about stuff I don't know about yet? Let alone draw illustrations of such things. You'd just end up with page after page of random words and formless scribbles.

Simply print out the entire on line illustrated Encyclopædia Britannica (around 32,640 pages in 32 handy volumes) and then cross out the few things you do know, Keep the remaining 32,638 pages for future reference.

• Like 1

Guest Tata Steely Dan

I see that gloating cunts everywhere have already used this attack as a means of criticising Merkel's immigration policy.

I miss the good old days whereby you at least waited until the bodies were cold and we learned the names of the first half dozen victims before the Daily Fail brigade jumped in with their smug "must be the religion of peace" bollocks.

1 minute ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

I see that gloating cunts everywhere have already used this attack as a means of criticising Merkel's immigration policy.

I miss the good old days whereby you at least waited until the bodies were cold and we learned the names of the first half dozen victims before the Daily Fail brigade jumped in with their smug "must be the religion of peace" bollocks.

Merkel deserves to be criticized. She was stupid enough to let the EU use her as subject zero for this entire idiotic plan and now she has blood on her hands as a result.

Guest I know that Cunt
7 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

STD what the fuck are you on?

If the cunting muzzie wasn't in Germany he couldn't have killed those poor people could he, just as if the murdering cunts weren't in france they couldn't have killed them either could they?

How can you criticise the press when they are only reporting what happened as told by the fucking police? 

If it's notl merkels fault for INVITING the murdering bastards in, who's fucking fault is it? Go on, what's the liberal's excuse?

Guest Tata Steely Dan
30 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

If the cunting muzzie wasn't in Germany he couldn't have killed those poor people could he, just as if the murdering cunts weren't in france they couldn't have killed them either could they?

How can you criticise the press when they are only reporting what happened as told by the fucking police? 

If it's notl merkels fault for INVITING the murdering bastards in, who's fucking fault is it? Go on, what's the liberal's excuse?

Spoken like a Brexiter. 

1 hour ago, I know that Cunt said:

First of all it's not at all clear that the person arrested is actually the murderer. Your rant about "the cunting muzzie" and "murdering bastards" says a lot more about your personal prejudices than anything else. This kind of crap is not helpful at all. There is no evidence that Muslims commit more murders in Germany than anyone else, so statistically if you live in Germany you are more likely to be killed by someone who is not Muslim than someone who is. Likewise in the UK.

12 hours ago, I know that Cunt said:

I don't actually remembering Merkel inviting terrorists to Germany. These cunts saw an easy route in and took it. Now go back to the reason ISIS actually exists. Now off you go and blame the biggest terrorists in the world,America.

Then fuck off.

The racism on this thread is disgusting, I have taken Ricks on Line educational course and can now see that it was vicious German Nazis using their bodies as weapons to attack the peaceful Muslim lorry driver, whom was just trying to earn a living to pay for his 10 children, in between studying the religion of peace at the local mosque.

SHAME ON YOU ALL.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

The racism on this thread is disgusting, I have taken Ricks on Line educational course and can now see that it was vicious German Nazis using their bodies as weapons to attack the peaceful Muslim lorry driver, whom was just trying to earn a living to pay for his 10 children, in between studying the religion of peace at the local mosque.

SHAME ON YOU ALL.

You're a beacon of hope in these... Uh... Dark times, Eddie.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Rick_B said:

First of all it's not at all clear that the person arrested is actually the murderer. Your rant about "the cunting muzzie" and "murdering bastards" says a lot more about your personal prejudices than anything else. This kind of crap is not helpful at all. There is no evidence that Muslims commit more murders in Germany than anyone else, so statistically if you live in Germany you are more likely to be killed by someone who is not Muslim than someone who is. Likewise in the UK.

Fuck off you stupid cunt

14 hours ago, Rick_B said:

Do you have a beard, Rick? Also what's your hairstyle?