CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Islamic truck terrorist in Berlin

Earl of Punkape

1 minute ago, Rick_B said:

Independent Press Standards Organisation rules that this is untrue and the headlines were misleading.

And 'official' groups like these never lie? They will tell us anything to prevent the full scale of the problem becoming apparent. They say we are only a couple of meals away from anarchy. We are only a couple of terrorist attacks away from serious disorder. Now remind me, who has a virtual monopoly on terrorism these days and why don't your beloved 80+% of nice guys stop it.

The story was that 20% of British Muslims have sympathy for ISIS and the Independent Press Standards Organisation rules that this is untrue and the headlines were misleading.

They would say that to avoid the metric fuck ton of complaints they'd be getting from muslims if they hadn't. If they're truly against the ISIS cunts then they should be shouting the fact from the rooftops and making every effort to expose possible sympathisers in their company. Failing to integrate and living in large isolated communities with their own form of law is hardly an effective way to present a strong argument against these rogue elements that are supposedly hijacking their beloved religion for their own means.

You can't blame this entire shit show on one side, Rick.

22 hours ago, Snatch said:

Probably a typical "let them all in but not in my street" liberal.

As of about 18 months ago my next door neighbours have been Muslims. We get on fine, they're nice people. I'm not saying that's always the case, I've met a few less than delightful Muslims, but then again I've met quite a lot of less than delightful non-Muslims.

The recent Muslims Like Us program on BBC2 demonstrated that there is a similar spread of views amongst Muslims that there is in any community. Yet people cling to the idea that "they're all the same". Yes there was one bloke who is a bit of a nutter, but others made it clear they disagreed strongly with his views and that they didn't represent Islam in their opinion, anymore than the EDL/Combat18 nutters represent my opinion.

As of about 18 months ago my next door neighbours have been Muslims. We get on fine, they're nice people. I'm not saying that's always the case, I've met a few less than delightful Muslims, but then again I've met quite a lot of less than delightful non-Muslims.

The recent Muslims Like Us program on BBC2 demonstrated that there is a similar spread of views amongst Muslims that there is in any community. Yet people cling to the idea that "they're all the same". Yes there was one bloke who is a bit of a nutter, but others made it clear they disagreed strongly with his views and that they didn't represent Islam in their opinion, anymore than the EDL/Combat18 nutters represent my opinion.

The BBC is not a valid source for unbiased opinions.

10 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

The same BBC that covered up Savile and the like,the same BBC that is known to left wing and favour anything politically correct.

So when will they be showing a programme detailing the Muslim population that want us dead,or those lovely Sharia police that are to be seen,as proof they exist,on YouTube?

Oh I forgot,they don't exist in the BBC world so they won't be balancing the left and right views that should rightly be shown.

1 minute ago, Snatch said:

The same BBC that covered up Savile and the like,the same BBC that is known to left wing and favour anything politically correct.

So when will they be showing a programme detailing the Muslim population that want us dead,or those lovely Sharia police that are to be seen,as proof they exist,on YouTube?

Oh I forgot,they don't exist in the BBC world so they won't be balancing the left and right views that should rightly be shown.

Most of the time the BBC are giving hugely disproportionate amounts of air time promoting gay,LGBT and bisexual buggery issues. 

This makes the country even more of a target for Islamic extremists and Daesh cunts.

The BBC needs closing.

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Most of the time the BBC are giving hugely disproportionate amounts of air time promoting gay,LGBT and bisexual buggery issues. 

This makes the country even more of a target for Islamic extremists and Daesh cunts.

The BBC needs closing.

Good grief I actually agree with some of what you say. The last sentence.

You can still fuck off though.

Just now, Punkape said:

The BBC needs closing.

You make a valid point and I actually agree to some extent.

Well done on a post that made sense even if it did involve your usual gayness.

4 minutes ago, Punkape said:

The BBC needs closing.

Well it would be a lot easier than closing Frank's arsehole. lol

Guest JackoTC
On ‎12‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 6:37 PM, Frank said:

Do you remember the days when I considered myself one of the best, Jackie? My confidence is completely shot.

Festive greetings Franco. I could never fill your Church's leather Derby's, but I do my best.

Alas, even Snatch wont bother rising to a perceived slight now. I too, am a spent force. Success has gone to my head, either that or god forbid, I may be happy or at least content. The days of waking up penniless, flecked with vomit, an uneaten Pot Noodle cold but prepared on the kitchen table are behind me.

You peaked, angst ridden after Ming's death. Meet me in the Blind Pig in Soho on the 27th. We can discuss your problems at length.

Guest JackoTC
On ‎12‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 6:54 PM, Frank said:

I've lost everything this year, ed. I sat in Gloucester services farm shop for almost the entire afternoon.

I bought a delicious looking fresh cream and lemon meringue roulade from there last year. A hefty lump it was too at £9.99. It was fucking tasteless. I was gutted.

Why do people roll out the "I lived next door to a nice Muslim and all the English are cunts" defence.

My counter to all this is "I have English non-muslim neighbours who are no trouble at all'  When it was cold , I said to my Muslim neighbour that he should wear a vest. He said 'Should it be a bullet-proof or a suicide vest?"

1 minute ago, JackoTC said:

Festive greetings Franco. I could never fill your Church's leather Derby's, but I do my best to fill in.

But alas, even Snatch wont bother rising to a perceived slight now. I too, am a spent force. Success has gone to my head, either that or god forbid, I may be happy or at least content. The days of waking up penniless, flecked with vomit, an uneaten Pot Noodle cold but prepared on the kitchen table are behind me.

You peaked, angst ridden after Ming's death. Meet me in the Blind Pig in Soho on the 27th. We can discuss your problems at length.

2 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

Festive greetings Franco. I could never fill your Church's leather Derby's, but I do my best to fill in.

But alas, even Snatch wont bother rising to a perceived slight now. I too, am a spent force. Success has gone to my head, either that or god forbid, I may be happy or at least content. The days of waking up penniless, flecked with vomit, an uneaten Pot Noodle cold but prepared on the kitchen table are behind me.

John Lobb's. I might have come from a three-bed semi in Hendon, Jackie, but I've never eaten a pot noodle. 

We're going to Mauritius on Saturday for ten days.. Mrs K's booked a hideous golf resort package in Bel Ombre, and I can't stand the sight of her jowly fucking head. 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

I didn't watch the TV programme.  As someone who grew up surrounded by Irish people who showed sympathy to the republican cause, it is unwise in my opinion to underestimate the numbers who do indeed sympathise with the jihadist ideology. There were plenty of men happy to offer fellow congregation brethren the sign of peace at holy mass, but quite happy to sing rebel songs and put a contribution to the cause when the plate was passed round in the social club. Yes, they wouldn't have the nuts to drive a car full of explosives and leave it in the desired place, but they didn't show any contrition when the consequences of their support came to fruition.

I have 5 young children and I don't know what a crazy place UK plc will be when they leave home. I don't like what I see, not because I don't like foreigners, far from it, I have spent 28 years of nursing with some fantastic people from all parts of the World, but because I don't see any sensible counterweight to a religion that is no less bigoted and backward than roman Catholicism.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I didn't watch the TV programme.  As someone who grew up surrounded by Irish people who showed sympathy to the republican cause, it is unwise in my opinion to underestimate the numbers who do indeed sympathise with the jihadist ideology. There were plenty of men happy to offer fellow congregation brethren the sign of peace at holy mass, but quite happy to sing rebel songs and put a contribution to the cause when the plate was passed round in the social club. Yes, they wouldn't have the nuts to drive a car full of explosives and leave it in the desired place, but they didn't show any contrition when the consequences of their support came to fruition.

I have 5 young children and I don't know what a crazy place UK plc will be when they leave home. I don't like what I see, not because I don't like foreigners, far from it, I have spent 28 years of nursing with some fantastic people from all parts of the World, but because I don't see any sensible counterweight to a religion that is no less bigoted and backward than roman Catholicism.

Proper, are you calling one of your finest gofers, a faggot?

Guest JackoTC
8 minutes ago, Frank said:

John Lobb's. I might have come from a three-bed semi in Hendon, Jackie, but I've never eaten a pot noodle. 

We're going to Mauritius on Saturday for ten days.. Mrs K's booked a hideous golf resort package in Bel Ombre, and I can't stand the sight of her jowly fucking head. 

Neither have I. Tried to, but was always far too leathered.

Enjoy Mauritius. SheJacko is hosting a nostalgic and fun filled Christmas this year for family and friends. I have to adhere to a strict drinking intinerary :

9.00 Bucks Fizz with bacon rolls

A few social lagers, then get fucked into a litre of export strength Stolychnaya  till I fall asleep. 

A nice wine with dinner, then get fucked into some Tequila shots till I fall asleep.

Merry fucking Christmas.

18 minutes ago, Frank said:

Pleased to hear her cancer has cleared up. Have you heard about the woman who faked her own cancer death to save being bored to tears by her idiotic husband? 

No? Me neither. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Frank said:

Mauritius is not good golfing country.

Barbados is far better for golf.

5 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

Neither have I. Tried to, but was always far too leathered.

Enjoy Mauritius. SheJacko is hosting a nostalgic and fun filled Christmas this year for family and friends. I have to adhere to a strict drinking intinerary :

9.00 Bucks Fizz with bacon rolls

A few social lagers, then get fucked into a litre of export strength Stolychnaya  till I fall asleep. 

A nice wine with dinner, then get fucked into some Tequila shots till I fall asleep.

Merry fucking Christmas.

If you drink a litre of Vodka you'll be dead.