CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fuck me ! Another one

Neil

Guest Lady Penelope
9 hours ago, ratcum said:

well that's him fucked in the near future! Anyone else you want to curse before the year's out P?

I have now set up in business as a contract killer doing assassinations by prediction. Tony Blair is next.

10 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Are you doing requests? If so could you point the finger of doom in Chris Evans' direction? The demise of that ginger cunt would bring joy to the nation.

Guest Lady Penelope
16 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Are you doing requests? If so could you point the finger of doom in Chris Evans' direction? The demise of that ginger cunt would bring joy to the nation.

I do not do request .. only contract killings from a few trusted clients.

Guest Lady Penelope
11 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

What the hell is wrong with you, Pen?! Anyone in their right mind would jump at the opportunity to end that ginger cunt. You a ginge sympathizer? A filthy little carrot lover?

For shame.

I am a professional .. I do it for the money.

9 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

What a... fowl... business technique. Are you too... chicken... to trust my honesty? The payment is on its way. It should take about four hours... as the crow flies.

Careful RK, she's in a strange mood today. She's hesitant to kill Evans and she called me a name 5 minutes after I gave her a like. 

• Like 1

Guest JackoTC

Does anyone really give a fuck about any of these people ? Really ? Will it have any tangible effect on your lives at all. No ??? Well fuck off and throw yourself off a cliff you bunch of vile wankers............I've forgotten what I was going on about now........oh yes dead people. Fuck it. Can't be arsed - fuck off again. 

Guest JackoTC
22 hours ago, Eddie said:

Carrie Fisher now, still time for Warwick Davis,  fingers crossed.

Don't join in with them Ed, its beneath you. This nom is wall to wall shite. I haven't even smirked. 

24 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

Don't join in with them Ed, its beneath you. This nom is wall to wall shite. I haven't even smirked. 

Jacko you're a sophisticated chap, I have guests this evening, in polite company, following the 6 cans of K, should I serve a Chardonnay or mix it up with a Châteauneuf-du-Pape?

24 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Jacko you're a sophisticated chap, I have guests this evening, in polite company, following the 6 cans of K, should I serve a Chardonnay or mix it up with a Châteauneuf-du-Pape?

So long as the Chardonnay is un-oaked I'd give them that. If the Chateauneuf is still youngish, it's best served in a bowel with an ice cream float.