CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The inexplicable hilarity of the Christmas Jumper

Guest Bill Stickers

Guest Lady Penelope
19 hours ago, ratcum said:

I'm getting a bit sick of Eric Idle. A clever cunt but turning everything into a musical is starting to get me vexed.

Eddie speaks with a forked tongue.

2 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Go on, you know you want to.....................

Bollocks, you're the Pounldand version, he's not even a Five n Dime*

*please forgive the Murricanism, it is Christmas afterall.

Yo, Ding the Dog, lets kick it!

Ding the doggie
Ding the doggie 

All right stop
Collaborate and listen
Ding is back and still multi-quoting
Something, grabs a hold of him tightly
I wish it grabbed his neck, I dream about that nightly
Will he ever stop?
Yo, I don't know
To the immigrants, he says "NO!"
Without the brains, he's an autist like Bawsy
But those who meet him, think he's got cerebral palsy

Ding the doggie (stu-pid cunt)

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Ding the doggie
Ding the doggie 

All right stop
Collaborate and listen
Will he ever stop?
Yo, I don't know

Bubba, I have to grudgingly concede that your mike skills be slammin, yo.

29 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Right, that's it, I'm going to kick your fucking cunt in.

You're the expert Eric, so be a love and set up a meeting halfway between us would you? (Exactly halfway, obviously, to the nearest metre. And not on a Tuesday - I don't like Tuesdays, they're the wrong colour.)

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

You're the expert Eric, so be a love and set up a meeting halfway between us would you? (Exactly half-way, obviously, to the nearest metre. And not on a Tuesday - I don't like Tuesdays, they're the wrong colour.)

Eric is a fucking inflexible prick when it comes to where he organises his punch-ups. He lives in Colchester, so the fight has to happen in Colchester. Selfish fucking cunt.

1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

You're the expert Eric, so be a love and set up a meeting halfway between us would you? (Exactly half-way, obviously, to the nearest metre. And not on a Tuesday - I don't like Tuesdays, they're the wrong colour.)

Consider it done, yank the corks off the end of your fencing foils.

2 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Eric is a fucking inflexible prick when it comes to where he organises his punch-ups. He lives in Colchester, so the fight has to happen in Colchester. Selfish fucking cunt.

You're just as selfish Bill, you only suggested the restaurant in Kensington so you wouldn't have to travel after you'd finished washing up and putting the bins out.

Guest Lady Penelope
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You're just as selfish Bill, you only suggested the restaurant in Kensington so you wouldn't have to travel after you'd finished washing up and putting the bins out.

You are a snake in the grass Eric.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Fuck off, Withers, you pillow-biting, horse-eating cunt. Carry on with this sort of bilge and I'll be sending you to Coventry along with Bill.

Keep your big French beak out of it.

Fuck of you webbed footed wanker, your days are numbered on here. Can't you grasp the fact that everybody, even that thick cunt Bibble, can see what a conniving, leader board massaging cunt you truly are. Your credibility is one big fat zero.

Guest DingTheRioja
52 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Ding the doggie
Ding the doggie 

All right stop
Collaborate and listen
Will he ever stop?
Yo, I don't know

You are Honey G and I claim my record deal.

18 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Fuck of you webbed footed wanker, your days are numbered on here. Can't you grasp the fact that everybody, even that thick cunt Bibble, can see what a conniving, leader board massaging cunt you truly are. Your credibility is one big fat zero.

How can a frog eating goose fucker call someone a webbed footed wanker as an insult? Simple logic dictates that you must find webbed feet more attractive than proper humans would, therefore it is invalid for use as an insult by your kind.

Back to the drawing board, Napoleon.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

You're the expert Eric, so be a love and set up a meeting halfway between us would you? (Exactly halfway, obviously, to the nearest metre. And not on a Tuesday - I don't like Tuesdays, they're the wrong colour.)

It was a backhanded compliment, you fool. 

Anyway, I'm a lover, not a fighter. (Roughly translated, I always shit out when some internet, keyboard, hard-nut, crybaby cunt arranges a dust up with me.) 

In your case, I know you can't control your 'episodes', so we'll just let this one slide, shall we? 

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Don't try and drag me into your pathetic little game, scrotes. I know I'm a fucking king of these parts, but I want no part of it. 

Fuck off. 

Guest Bill Stickers
2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Why the hostility Bibble, I have always tried to like you. O.K, I have failed, but why are you so cruel

I really thought that you'd be dead by now. Coming back to a post-Withers Corner was the most exciting thing about my ban ending. You've fucking ruined Christmas quite frankly.

4 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Why the hostility Bibble, I have always tried to like you. O.K, I have failed, but why are you so cruel

3 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Good, I hate Christmas as much as I hate you and anything Welsh.

Jesus, fucking, Christ.

Scrotes, are you sure this is the best you've got? Attempting to garner cheap likes from eric and IKTC by Welsh-bashing.  It's good to see IKTC has some sense left.

I also enjoyed watching RK wipe the floor with you earlier. The PM's between the clique were full of admiration for the young whipper-snapper. 

Everyone hates you, you could say, as much as you hate all things Welsh, LOLocaust. 

Now kill yourself, you cry baby little sap. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Jesus, fucking, Christ.

Scrotes, are you sure this is the best you've got? Attempting to garner cheap likes from eric and IKTC by Welsh-bashing.  It's good to see IKTC has some sense left.

I also enjoyed watching RK wipe the floor with you earlier. The PM's between the clique were full of admiration for the young whipper-snapper. 

Everyone hates you, you could say, as much as you hate all things Welsh, LOLocaust. 

You're not a member of the 'clique' bubs. Think old unpleasant farting dog that should have been taken to the vets for the coup de grace, but they haven't got the heart, don't mistake sympathy for fondness.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Jesus, fucking, Christ.

For fuck sake I cant even make fun of the frog anymore because every time I do you latch onto my cock harder than the clap and forcefully suck me dry. Please go back to hating me, Bubba. You're weirding me the fuck out with this friendly bollocks.

4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

For fuck sake I cant even make fun of the frog anymore because every time I do you latch onto my cock harder than the clap and forcefully suck me dry. Please go back to hating me, Bubba. You're weirding me the fuck out with this friendly bollocks.

You think that's weird, I think Frank was trying to convince Ratty that I'm one of his alternative ID's earlier on the open corner. Either me or Extremecunt.

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You think that's weird, I think Frank was trying to convince Ratty that I'm one of his alternative ID's earlier on the open corner. Either me or Extremecunt.

Frank is just saying whatever crap oozes it's way through his sickly and infected grey matter. It's a natural reflex, like a seagull twitching after it's been run over by a Transit.

• Like 1