CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest 'eavensabove

3 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Don't worry about Bubba, he's welsh.

Hopefully he will exit 2017, in the manner of George Micheal, faster than Debbie Reynolds after her daughter.

It was three years ago I was having trouble with a Welshman, thank God that ended, nothing against the Welsh or anything but that was a testing time.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, applescruff14 said:

I'm going to lose my job in 2017, that's for sure and Australia are going to win the Ashes, most repulsive thing that can happen in sport and it's going to happen in December.

I don't believe that anybody should have to work in this day and age, or to be interested in cricket.

8 minutes ago, applescruff14 said:

I'm going to lose my job in 2017, that's for sure and Australia are going to win the Ashes, most repulsive thing that can happen in sport and it's going to happen in December.

Back on your own thread with the cricket shite Scruffers.

9 minutes ago, applescruff14 said:

Back on your own thread with the cricket shite Scruffers.

Guest 'eavensabove

My oh my. How things have changed on here. Why, it only seems like yesterday when Ape was up his own arse whilst Snatch felched him, with Deci in hot pursuit. Where's Frank?

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Bubba is the bench, wooden.

I asked Santa for one thing this year, the death of a bloated, past-it, hated by millions, pathetic, senile queen. 

The silly sod went and wiped out George Michael, and now the corner is stuck with you. 

Fuck off you pathetic old cunt. 

2 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

My oh my. How things have changed on here. Why, it only seems like yesterday when Ape was up his own arse whilst Snatch felched him, with Deci in hot pursuit. Where's Frank?

You fucked off once so it should be problem to fuck off again.

Fuck off.

Pretty sure anyone signing up here isn't exactly expecting a love letter, mods. First post in a while; one of my tamest in a while too, and it's deleted. I'm sure OP would've taken it the same as I took the torrent spewed at me when I first joined.

I'm half expecting to pop back here to find the U in CUNT is being starred out. Is Murdoch the new owner or something?

Also, I see the non-sequitur spouting troll users still abound. Good to see your priorities are on point.

• Like 2

Guest JackoTC
4 minutes ago, nocti said:

Pretty sure anyone signing up here isn't exactly expecting a love letter, mods. First post in a while; one of my tamest in a while too, and it's deleted. I'm sure OP would've taken it the same as I took the torrent spewed at me when I first joined.

I'm half expecting to pop back here to find the U in CUNT is being starred out. Is Murdoch the new owner or something?

Also, I see the non-sequitur spouting troll users still abound. Good to see your priorities are on point.

F*ck off.

6 minutes ago, nocti said:

Last night 2 entire threads were removed, they both were related to our 'Afro Carribean' friends. However it's fine to mock the handicapped, midgets, mentally ill or pretty much anyone else. Isn't selective discrimination a noble and wonderful thing.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
2 hours ago, applescruff14 said:

It was three years ago I was having trouble with a Welshman, thank God that ended, nothing against the Welsh or anything but that was a testing time.

Was his cock to big for your sphincter?

Losing your job? Fucking hell. Are you being replaced by a robot, a monkey or a far eastern?

44 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Last night 2 entire threads were removed, they both were related to our 'Afro Carribean' friends. However it's fine to mock the handicapped, midgets, mentally ill or pretty much anyone else. Isn't selective discrimination a noble and wonderful thing.

There's obviously a serious problem or over-sensitivity to any form of "racist" content on here.

The "issue" becomes a banning and expulsion point if the "n" word is used.

Which reminds me of one of Bernard Manning's jokes.....

A black man goes into a pub with a parrot on his shoulder......

The Landlord says. "You can't bring that in here."

The parrot says   "Why not....It's from Africa and there's thousands of the fuckers....."

Guest Bill Stickers
2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

There's obviously a serious problem or over-sensitivity to any form of "racist" content on here.

The "issue" becomes a banning and expulsion point if the "n" word is used.

Which remind me of one of Bernard Manning's jokes.....

A black man goes into a pub with a parrot on his shoulder......

The Landlord says. "You can't bring that in here."

The parrot says "It's from Africa and there's thousands of the  fuckers....."

As you're a semi-evolved Neanderthal, when you're being a sad little "racist" piece of shit, you're actually being more "speciesist".