CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest 'eavensabove

50 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Last night 2 entire threads were removed, they both were related to our 'Afro Carribean' friends. However it's fine to mock the handicapped, midgets, mentally ill or pretty much anyone else. Isn't selective discrimination a noble and wonderful thing.

There's a grand chasm between baseless discrimination and telling somebody to film themselves committing suicide for having a shit username, which is all I did to be honest.

3 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

As you're a semi-evolved Neanderthal, when you're being a sad little "racist" piece of shit, you're actually being more "speciesist".  

Nobody here wants to witness a bitty and diluted Bill Stickers bury himself. Go to work or fuck off. 

Guest 'eavensabove
19 minutes ago, Punkape said:

There's obviously a serious problem or over-sensitivity to any form of "racist" content on here.

The "issue" becomes a banning and expulsion point if the "n" word is used.

Which reminds me of one of Bernard Manning's jokes.....

A black man goes into a pub with a parrot on his shoulder......

The Landlord says. "You can't bring that in here."

The parrot says   "Why not....It's from Africa and there's thousands of the fuckers....."

happened to have The Dam Busters on TV earlier and one of the RAF piolots had a dog called "N."  The said hound was named as such time and time again and it never seemed to be offended! Perhaps it was politically correct when B&W tv was the norm. Makes me wonder what they'll name the dog if and when the film is reissued?

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

happened to have The Dam Busters on TV earlier and one of the RAF piolots had a dog called "N."  The said hound was named as such time and time again and it never seemed to be offended! Perhaps it was politically correct when B&W tv was the norm. Makes me wonder what they'll name the dog if and when the film is reissued?

2 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Black Bastard, maybe?

1 minute ago, 'eavensabove said:

happened to have The Dam Busters on TV earlier and one of the RAF piolets had a dog called "N."  The said hound was named as such time and time again. Perhaps it was politically correct when B&W tv was the norm. Makes me wonder what they'll name the dog if and when the film is reissued?

Really?

Fuck off you stupid cunt

Another drivel merchant arrives on Cuntscorner.....

3 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Fuck me. This must be at least the 567th time that some fucking idiot on here has tried to justify the use of racial slurs by name dropping the dog in The Dam Busters. Fucking twat.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

happened to have The Dam Busters on TV earlier and one of the RAF piolets had a dog called "N."  The said hound was named as such time and time again. Perhaps it was politically correct when B&W tv was the norm. Makes me wonder what they'll name the dog if and when the film is reissued?

Really?

Fuck off you stupid cunt

8 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Really?

Fuck off you stupid cunt

Guest 'eavensabove
11 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Really?

Fuck off you stupid cunt

Is it some kind of habit of yours, to be a cunt? Quite how the fuck YOU have lasted on here for longer than a millisecond is beyond me.

Do both of us a favour and get a life.

8 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Is it some kind of habit of yours, to be a cunt? Quite how the fuck YOU have lasted on here for longer than a millisecond is beyond me.

He's lasted because, despite being an utter fucking twat, he's highly amusing. You, on the other hand, are just an utter fucking twat.

10 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Another homesexual bed-wetter loose on the board....

I've met more intelligent baboons than you in Kenya on safari.....many of them had AIDS..... You're involvement in their disease is undoubted and repulsive.

Fuck off.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Punkape said:

I've met more intelligent baboons than you in Kenya on safari.....many of them had AIDS..... You're involvement in their disease is undoubted and repulsive.

Fuck off.

If the above is your idea of wit, then forget it. I very much doubt that you've ever been further than your own arse. 

Gay Boy

9 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Fuck off.

Punkers, you need some new insults for 2017 - the AIDS nonsense is becoming very tiresome, and only serves to make you sound more of a stupid cunt that you normally do.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Ape said:

Punkers, you need some new insults for 2017 - the AIDS nonsense is becoming very tiresome, and only serves to make you sound more of a stupid cunt that you normally do.

The most intelligent thing said on here today. That Spunker or whatever it is, is an old tart.