CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who moderate the guardian music blogs

and

Guest Alfie Noakes
3 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Jacko is a big jive bunny fan, he has the complete back catalogue, and has seen them live hundreds of times.

I thought he preferred Black Lace.

Guest Gong Farmer
6 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Jacko is a big jive bunny fan, he has the complete back catalogue, and has seen them live hundreds of times.

I bet his Black Lace Christmas album did the rounds again at the family Christmas knees up. That and Stars on 45 are the reason I refused the invite to his knees up. I avoid parties when I know that there's going to be ninny in charge of the sounds.

On 01/01/2017 at 8:17 PM, r-soles said:

So I posted a comment on a Guardian music blog, and almost immediately it gets pulled.

Why?

Because I used the word 'cunt' in reference to egotistical pop star Robbie Williams.

I mean, what other word would have been appropriate to describe that talentless, fat cunt from the ice-cream munching boy band Take That?

And while I'm at it, WTF happened to free speech, the Guardian, fine upholders of civil liberties and people's rights to express themselves as they see fit, unless it goes against their leftie, politically correct doctrine.

Also, WTF is some cunt doing moderating a blog on New Years Day, has the sad Billy no mates cunt got nothing better to do?

guardian-logo.jpg

If your post was as brain-numbingly boring as this nom, are you in any way surprised it was deleted? 

I've often advised cunts that less is more, but in your case, less is still utterly fucking shit. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

If your post was as brain-numbingly boring as this nom, are you in any way surprised it was deleted? 

I've often advised cunts that less is more, but in your case, less is still utterly fucking shit. 

Less is more, that is what your mrs says to stop you feeling inadequate.

Guest Gong Farmer
2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

What do you make of Black Star, though? A fitting legacy, or a final journey up his own backside?

Some nice riffs and vibes as expected from Bowie but not really the way I'd have chosen to remember him. There's a lot of Bowie that I'm not too keen on and he seems to have put a lot of the style I'm not  keen into that last throw. Credit where due, but not for Black Star.

Guest Gong Farmer

Guardian moderators let me get away with criticizing the Guardian more than the DM moderating cunts let me get away with criticizing the DM. I despise the DM as much as I despise the Guardian, both produced by cunts for cunts.

19 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

I've posted the odd Bowie. life long fan. I'd had Jacko down for something like The Eagles or Wings, something simple that requires the minimal amount of thought process.

Judging by what I've seen posted, the archetypal minge-seepage coming from Jacko's cheap laptop speakers includes utter horse wank like Coldplay, The Eagles and Michael Buble's Greatest Hits. I'm glad the music threads offend him: it's a blessing in disguise for the rest of us.

On ‎01‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 9:02 PM, Manky said:

I will let you all into a secret. I am on a retainer as the Guardian's official Skrewdriver correspondent.

They don't call me often.

We should have a pint sometime

I cover the Norwegian Black Metal (subsection; burning churches and murder) for them. Easiest two quid I've ever earned

Guest Gong Farmer
5 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Judging by what I've seen posted, the archetypal minge-seepage coming from Jacko's cheap laptop speakers includes utter horse wank like Coldplay, The Eagles and Michael Buble's Greatest Hits. I'm glad the music threads offend him: it's a blessing in disguise for the rest of us.

I'd guarantee he likes the Eagles and Coldplay, nothing too perplexing, just something simple that requires the minimal amount of thought processing. 

Guest Snatch
48 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

In addition to being Neanderthal morons Skrewdriver were an appallingly awful band. At least Tom Robinson knew how to do agitpop well.

Unlike Skrewdriver,Robinson knew how to take it up the arse.

Guest Snatch
12 minutes ago, Punkape said:

How do you know ?

Because he admitted he likes cock. He never hid the fact unlike you.

Did you watch The Queen's speech on Christmas day? I'm sure you can get Channel 4 even with your indoor aerial.

Guest DingTheRioja
31 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You're a complete moron and imbecile.

I hope you catch Ebola and leprosy.

Sod off.

If he catches ebola, then the leprosy might cure him as bits fall off.

You haven't thought this through have  you Punkers?