CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who moderate the guardian music blogs

and

So I posted a comment on a Guardian music blog, and almost immediately it gets pulled.

Why?

Because I used the word 'cunt' in reference to egotistical pop star Robbie Williams.

I mean, what other word would have been appropriate to describe that talentless, fat cunt from the ice-cream munching boy band Take That?

And while I'm at it, WTF happened to free speech, the Guardian, fine upholders of civil liberties and people's rights to express themselves as they see fit, unless it goes against their leftie, politically correct doctrine.

Also, WTF is some cunt doing moderating a blog on New Years Day, has the sad Billy no mates cunt got nothing better to do?

guardian-logo.jpg

6 minutes ago, r-soles said:

So I posted a comment on a Guardian music blog, and almost immediately it gets pulled.

Why?

Because I used the word 'cunt' in reference to egotistical pop star Robbie Williams.

I mean, what other word would have been appropriate to describe that talentless, fat cunt from the ice-cream munching boy band Take That?

And while I'm at it, WTF happened to free speech, the Guardian, fine upholders of civil liberties and people's rights to express themselves as they see fit, unless it goes against their leftie, politically correct doctrine.

Also, WTF is some cunt doing moderating a blog on New Years Day, has the sad Billy no mates cunt got nothing better to do?

guardian-logo.jpg

Now I'm no private investigator, but I assume from your avatar that comment deletion or no, you've always been diametrically opposed to the Guardian and any other newspaper that isn't Der Stürmer.

Fucking idiot.

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Now I'm no private investigator, but I assume from your avatar that comment deletion or no, you've always been diametrically opposed to the Guardian and any other newspaper that isn't Der Stürmer.

Fucking idiot.

Indeed Additionally, he's a stupid fucking cunt.

5 minutes ago, Manky said:

I will let you all into a secret. I am on a retainer as the Guardian's official Skrewdriver correspondent.

They don't call me often.

I knew a bloke who played bass with them for a bit.....a shrinking violet he wasn't 

4 minutes ago, Neil said:

I knew a bloke who played bass with them for a bit.....a shrinking violet he wasn't 

Nothing much subtle about them. They did a great job giving NME columnists scary dreams.

15 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

The Guardian's offices are a cesspit of cultural Marxism and should be burned to the ground with all its staff inside. 

The Guardian is utterly poisonous,putrefying cunt leakage.

I would like to trace every cunt who buys and reads this shit and chuck them in the burning building along with the perverse writers and editors.It's pinkaboo readers burnt remains should then be boiled in industrial vats of Domestos 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

The Guardian's offices are a cesspit of cultural Marxism and should be burned to the ground with all its staff inside. 

Just had a quick look at this, and was particularly struck by their list of “Best Albums of 2016”

1.     Beyonce (Black, cunt) 

2.     Frank Ocean (Black, Gay) 

3.     David Bowie (White, fuck only knows) 

4.     Kanye West (Black, cunt) 

5.     Solange (Black, beat up Jay Z in a lift, so OK by me) 

6.     Anohni (Transsexual, fucking weirdo) 

7.     Rihanna (Black, but definitely likes cock - just like # 6) 

Funnily enough, I don’t remember Gongers putting any of these on the Music thread that Jacko so admires.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Just had a quick look at this, and was particularly struck by their list of “Best Albums of 2016”

Funnily enough, I don’t remember Gongers putting any of these on the Music thread that Jacko so admires.

A well researched and well presented piece, 'Baws. What do you conclude from this data?

2 minutes ago, Ape said:

A well researched and well presented piece, 'Baws. What do you conclude from this data?

That the Guardian Music Blog isn't for me?

"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it*, and what's *it* seems weird and scary to me. It'll happen to you..."

• Like 2

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Fucking idiot.

What you meant to say was "what the fuck are you doing on the Guardian blog on New Years?"

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

I would like to trace every cunt who buys and reads this shit and chuck them in the burning building along with the perverse writers and editors.It's pinkaboo readers burnt remains should then be boiled in industrial vats of Domestos 

:rolleyes:

Guest Lady Penelope
11 hours ago, Punkape said:

What are your thoughts on Harry Clewlows game pies?

6 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

What are your thoughts on Harry Clewlows game pies?

Fucking expensive and taste like they're full of roadkill, the contents were probably scraped from the tarmac, put through a tree shredder and boiled in an oil-drum, before being chucked into a cheap Tesco pastry case and sold to any unsuspecting toff wannabe who happens to be passing.

.446868_bacon_turtle.jpg

1 minute ago, r-soles said:

Fucking expensive and taste like they're full of road-kill, the contents were probably scraped from the tarmac, put through a tree shredder and boiled in an oil-drum, before being chucked into a cheap Tesco pastry case and sold to any unsuspecting toff wannabe who happens to be passing.

.446868_bacon_turtle.jpg

Roadkill doesn't need a hyphen. Don't listen to autocorrect.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, r-soles said:

Fucking expensive and taste like they're full of roadkill, the contents were probably scraped from the tarmac, put through a tree shredder and boiled in an oil-drum, before being chucked into a cheap Tesco pastry case and sold to any unsuspecting toff wannabe who happens to be passing.

.446868_bacon_turtle.jpg

I'm sure I've eaten some of those from the chuckwagons on Friday night...

...with chips and gravy of course.

Guest Gong Farmer
21 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I've posted the odd Bowie. life long fan. I'd had Jacko down for something like The Eagles or Wings, something simple that requires the minimal amount of thought process.

6 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

I've posted the odd Bowie. life long fan. I'd had Jacko down for something like The Eagles or Wings, something simple that requires the minimal amount of thought process.

Jacko is a big jive bunny fan, he has the complete back catalogue, and has seen them live hundreds of times.