CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

2017 Death Toll

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Wizardsleeve

Were off to a cracking start. Leia bought it, Chewbacca is ready to top himself.  Her mum already bought it, George Michael, I just heard Father Mulcahy kicked it at 84. 

A CC Dead Pool is needed. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
32 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Were off to a cracking start. Leia bought it, Chewbacca is ready to top himself.  Her mum already bought it, George Michael, I just heard Father Mulcahy kicked it at 84. 

A CC Dead Pool is needed. 

My money is on frank dying of aids and punkape disappearing up his own arsehole with bubba close behind.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Alfie Noakes said:

My money is on frank dying of aids and punkape disappearing up his own arsehole with bubba close behind.

Everybody is betting on Frank. Sadly, they're making a mistake. You don't wager on who you hope and wish to die, but on those you believe actually will. 

Frank will have AIDS, Punkape will feast on the nuggets stuck to the walls of his lower intestines, but they'll both still be here acting a window licking cunt. 

Guest Couldn't give a shit

Kirk Douglas will at last stop boring everyone with his attempts at public speaking and fuck off to the other side along with Robert Mugabe. I also have a cheeky little outside bet on HM Queen going into rapid decline and biting the dust before next Christmas. 

Guest Wizardsleeve

Will Keith Richards survive another year, or will the leathery, drug addled cunt finally succumb to his decades of debauchery and debasement?  

I also have a good feeling about Clint Eastwood. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
15 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

The green candidate for mayor of Manchester has snuffed it although he did not look green.

He will after a few days.

Guest Bill Stickers
12 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Everybody is betting on Frank. Sadly, they're making a mistake. You don't wager on who you hope and wish to die, but on those you believe actually will. 

Frank will have AIDS, Punkape will feast on the nuggets stuck to the walls of his lower intestines, but they'll both still be here acting a window licking cunt. 

Frank will never die. He's like some wretched creature from a bad fantasy novel.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Frank will never die. He's like some wretched creature from a bad fantasy novel.

He could find his calling in the American cinema as Jason Voorhees.  That cunt never dies either.  Except Frank could only kill his quarry through boring, tedious insults and commentary on life.  At the very least, we'd be provided the pleasure of seeing people hacking him up, shooting him up, and shoving live grenades and explosive ordinance into his bodily cavities for the sake of entertainment.  

Fingers crossed for the attention-whoring dog-felching fucking cunt Robbie Williams.

I've prayed, called out my wishes into the ether, and even sent IS some crudely drawn pictures of Mohammed with "Lots of love, Robbie" on them. So hurry up and croak it you vacuous talent-starved stack of shit.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Wasn't that song about Marriane Faithful? She got about didn't she? Sharing a Mars bar with Mick Jagger as well. 

It was supposedly about Sophia Loren, although the girls name in the song is Marie Claire, which suggests he wrote it while sitting in a doctors waiting room reading women's magazines. Marianne faithful became famous when she crawled out from under a stone.

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
6 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Wasn't that song about Marriane Faithful? She got about didn't she? Sharing a Mars bar with Mick Jagger as well. 

Mairianne Faithful had a posh backgound .. reading up on Sophia Loren it does look possible that the song was about her.