CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dead drug dealer cunt shot on M62

Earl of Punkape

Guest Snatch
10 hours ago, Rick_B said:

We don't know what happened here yet. He seems to have been a pretty unpleasant character, but even so if it turns out that police set out to kill him, and I'm not for one minute saying they did, I'm deeply unhappy about the prospect of police assassinations here on the streets of the UK.

We'll round up all the nasty drug dealers,locate them on your leafy suburbia street and let them sell drugs to your wife/children/relatives etc and see how you get on.

Or you could actually read what you write,shut the fuck up and get in the real world.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Vigilanties and instant street justice from police is not what my father's generation fought for in WW2. A fairer and more free society and protection of the vulnerable is what they wanted after the sacrifices they made. Some of you should be ashamed of yourselves.

If I had my way I 'd have all of you shot!

6 minutes ago, Snatch said:

We'll round up all the nasty drug dealers,locate them on your leafy suburbia street and let them sell drugs to your wife/children/relatives etc and see how you get on.

Or you could actually read what you write,shut the fuck up and get in the real world.

You've got to be careful going down the shoot first and do post mortems afterwards route, Snatch. It's only a matter of time thereafter before "Protect and Serve" becomes "Correct and Serve" and you're shot on sight for using the wrong "there" or misusing the possessive "its". 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

You've got to be careful going down the shoot first and do post mortems afterwards route, Snatch. It's only a matter of time thereafter before "Protect and Serve" becomes "Correct and Serve" and you're shot on sight for using the wrong "there" or misusing the possessive "its". 

Grammar Police - "the difference between knowing your shit, and knowing you're shit".

RIP MikeDwarf.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

I think we need to wait until more info is released before we can make any moral judgments on behalf of the officers. If they knew for a fact that the guy was carrying a weapon on him then I personally think they did the right thing, considering his history. However if it turns out they could have taken him alive without seriously risking their safety it sounds very shady indeed. Almost like certain police officers might have had a connection to him that they didn't want going public or were doing work on the side as hired guns.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

Grammar Police - "the difference between knowing your shit, and knowing you're shit".

RIP MikeDwarf.

I think that people who use "there" when they should have used "they're" should be shot on sight.

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

However if it turns out they could have taken him alive without seriously risking their safety it sounds very shady indeed. Almost like certain police officers might have had a connection to him that they didn't want going public or were doing work on the side as hired guns.

That is the biggest conspiracy theory I have read all day. The tin foil hats need to be worn by everyone in case the aliens suck their brains out. I know it is too late for Decs and Stickers, god rest their souls.

7 minutes ago, Manky said:

That is the biggest conspiracy theory I have read all day. The tin foil hats need to be worn by everyone in case the aliens suck their brains out. I know it is too late for Decs and Stickers, god rest their souls.

They got Frank, too. Roops is using the cooler as a storage facility for undesirables so that she can feed their brains to the Beasts From Alpha Proxima VII and gain their favour :(

Guest Wizardsleeve
14 hours ago, Punkape said:

As usual you take the line of a Guardian hack.

i would like to see a new paramilitary style police with a zero tolerance to drug dealing,drug manufacturing and drug related money laundering and a shoot to kill policy with few questions asked.

Guess what ?  We would no longer have a drugs problem.

Where would it stop, idiot?  First the drug dealers, money launderers, and drug manufacturers.  Then comes the makers of chemicals that the criminals use to make their prodct but were never intended, then entire groups, classes and races based on statistical data of use?  If you are so naive to think such a well armed force would limit its use of those powers, then you need to submit yourself to the front of the queue to be executed.

Fuck off.

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Where would it stop, idiot?  First the drug dealers, money launderers, and drug manufacturers.  Then comes the makers of chemicals that the criminals use to make their prodct but were never intended, then entire groups, classes and races based on statistical data of use?  If you are so naive to think such a well armed force would limit its use of those powers, then you need to submit yourself to the front of the queue to be executed.

Fuck off.

You've only adopted this irrational line of argument because you're gay.

lol.

Guest Alfie Noakes
10 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You've only adopted this irrational line of argument because you're gay.

lol.

Nothing irrational about what he says. You are full of irrational contradictions. Gay but in denial, hiv positive but in denial, in the poor house but in denial.

Moron.

The police should all be armed, we can not expect our brave officers to do their job without the proper tools. Officers patrolling in their police car were attacked last night in Bradford by a vicious group of Muslims. If our boys were properly armed with M16 rifles this would not have happened. A few hand grenades would also be quite useful in dispersing this type of baying mob of potential terrorists. 

9 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Only gange. It should have been legalized years ago anyway. Never touched coke or the really hard shit.

drugs finance other crimes including terrorist attacks. The criminal gangs that flood the UK with coke and other hard shit are the same gangs that deal in 'gange'. Stop taking drugs and helping criminals.

9 minutes ago, Eddie said:

people who take drugs should be shot. 

Although I agree in part, as in, the modern breed of chav crackheads, I must add that if humans had never indulged in drug taking, most of the literature, music and films that we love would never have existed in the first place. It's the scummy estate crack monkeys whose creative input begins and ends with vandalised cars and shoplifting that have ruined narcotics for everyone.