CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WALES

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove

According to the news, an iceberg the size of Wales is heading our way. News of yesteryear, also stated that the rainforests are disappearing every year... The size of Wales.

Why is it then, that Wales, the size of Wales, cannot simply break away to rid us of IT?

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

With respect, 'eavensabove, it is rather a pointless nom. That said, I once shagged a bird from Llandudno and she had the hairiest minge I've ever seen. It was the size of fucking Wales!

Point taken. Perhaps I just needed to see the Ape being his usual Cuntish self. I was not disappointed.

Guest Alfie Noakes
11 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

blah blah blah........Shame on you all. Wales is a fine country with an indigenous population graced with good manners and intelligence.

Can't say the same about France though

Guest Tata Steely Dan
1 minute ago, Ape said:

Yes, the nom was cunningly crafted to lure me out and make me behave like my usual cuntish self. Very well done, you mindless cretin.

Cunningly crafted by a cunning linguist. 

pussy-snorkel-640x534.jpg

Guest Wizardsleeve

"Eavens...old bean...this nom falls squarely into the category of repetitive bollocks.  As you can see, that brand of twattery is not well received.  

Must try harder.  

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

I think it is fucking disgraceful the way that certain members on here are constantly making disparaging remarks about Wales and the Welsh. Shame on you all. Wales is a fine country with an indigenous population graced with good manners and intelligence.

Are you Cornish by any chance?

33 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

"Eavens...old bean...this nom falls squarely into the category of repetitive bollocks.  As you can see, that brand of twattery is not well received.  

Must try harder.  

You've missed the cunning, real purpose of the nom though Wiz - it was to make me behave like my usual, cuntish self. And it worked.

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
57 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Yer one off the tesco ad has a arse the size of Wales but I'd still fuck it

Panzerknacker 

Will you shut the fuck up about that fat welsh mountain goat ffs!

10 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

According to the news, an iceberg the size of Wales is heading our way. News of yesteryear, also stated that the rainforests are disappearing every year... The size of Wales.

Why is it then, that Wales, the size of Wales, cannot simply break away to rid us of IT?

Wales is used to describe anything that is SHIT that is happening in the world.....like....the rainforests are getting cut down in an area the size of that shit hole wales.... or....a turding big iceberg the size of wales has just broken off my arse and is floating down the pan....or there is a fucking giant shit hole with absolutely nothing going on and desperate people who just drink all day, spend their benefits on smoking spice, fuck their own sisters, mamas, grans and dogs whilst staying home to watch the rain.....it's the size of wales as is in the very fucking same place on the map.   Fucking absolute shit pit.

3 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Wales is used to describe anything that is SHIT that is happening in the world.....like....the rainforests are getting cut down in an area the size of that shit hole wales.... or....a turding big iceberg the size of wales has just broken off my arse and is floating down the pan....or there is a fucking giant shit hole with absolutely nothing going on and desperate people who just drink all day, spend their benefits on smoking spice, fuck their own sisters, mamas, grans and dogs whilst staying home to watch the rain.....it's the size of wales as is in the very fucking same place on the map.   Fucking absolute shit pit.

I knew it! You work for the Cymru Tourist Board, don't you?

• Like 1