CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fukkin zombie

PANZER MURPHY

The man is a waste of fucking skin. Always bitching and moaning and getting in fights then playing the victim when he gets his drunken arse kicked. Fucking drama queen who had every opportunity to live a good life and fucked it up because he's a pisshead just like George Best was. No fucking sympathy.

9 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It's horrible seeing him like it. When my daughter was 4 we saw him at Disney world Florida. I asked him for a picture with her and he was brilliant. Very charming and was lovely to her. 

I don't doubt it. Not so nice to his former wife Cheryl, was he?

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

The man is a waste of fucking skin. Always bitching and moaning and getting in fights then playing the victim when he gets his drunken arse kicked. Fucking drama queen who had every opportunity to live a good life and fucked it up because he's a pisshead just like George Best was. No fucking sympathy.

At least Bestie carried on with the boozing and told the experts "gofuckyersself" instead of whining on and on every few months . This tart probably has a book coming out or something.