CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Naming the Cunts of the World!!!

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove

Naming the Cunts of the World, is in itself a Cunt, on here at any rate.

No sooner has a Cunt been nominated, out come the swarm of cretins to bicker and to shout everything down, without any amount of topic-fuelled comment. I was hoping that this site was somewhat better than being a place of idle chit-chat and the arse worshiping of other members, but looking at the past week or so I can tell that this isn't the case. Over and above, only today, has appeared: Five Favourite Films. WOW!, what a Cunt that is, eh!

This site needs to address itself as to what or what-not, it is: A place to Name the Cunts of the World, OR a site that is full of them. 

39 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

No sooner has a Cunt been nominated, out come the swarm of cretins to bicker and to shout everything down, without any amount of topic-fuelled comment. I was hoping that this site was somewhat better than being a place of idle chit-chat and the arse worshiping of other members, but looking at the past week or so I can tell that this isn't the case. Over and above, only today, has appeared: Five Favourite Films. WOW!, what a Cunt that is, eh!

This site needs to address itself as to what or what-not, it is: A place to Name the Cunts of the World, OR a site that is full of them. 

I can only begin to wonder what this site would be like if you had your way. Usernames restricted to Fartslice and Bozo followed by a numeric, remedial clip art avatars and a constant loading lag due to 25,000 seperate uploaded JibJab videos.

Fuck off you mental cunt.

6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Chip was the worst. You could say he was some sort of... extreme cunt.

I don't know what happened to EX. He was ok in his own way and then turned into a raving fucking nutbag. I remember a few good late night exchanges between you Gyps, EX and myself. Then he returned with all that 'yeehaw, go big blue' shit, then nothing, and now pops up every few weeks moaning that nobody likes him anymore.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I don't know what happened to EX. He was ok in his own way and then turned into a raving fucking nutbag. I remember a few good late night exchanges between you Gyps, EX and myself. Then he returned with all that 'yeehaw, go big blue' shit, then nothing, and now pops up every few weeks moaning that nobody likes him anymore.

Methinks the meth got him

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

It takes a cunt to spot one.  Always remember that.  

6 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I think the above comments have clearly given you the answer to your question. If you still can't see it then you sir, are a cunt.

Welcome to the Corner.

14 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Give it a rest, you tedious fucking wanker. It's not as if you are contributing anything more than dull drivel yourself. If you don't like it - fuck off.

30 minutes ago, Ape said:

Give it a rest, you tedious fucking wanker. It's not as if you are contributing anything more than dull drivel yourself. If you don't like it - fuck off.

Fucking hell, can you imagine what we've got to look forward to? Whilst he was single handedly running a fictional multi-million pound empire he still found the time to post fifty times a day. Now said fake business has completely failed, I reckon we're looking at triple figure daily contributions.

14 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

You're the HIV+  regurgitated afterbirth of a hyena with rabies and distemper.

Drink a litre of Domestos laced with Aniline and fuck off.

17 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Naming the Cunts of the World, is in itself a Cunt, on here at any rate......

..... Over and above, only today, has appeared: Five Favourite Films. WOW!, what a Cunt that is, eh!

That's why the nom was posted to The Lounge rather than to The Corner which is the board that concerns itself with "Naming The Cunts Of The World".

• Like 1