CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jaywick evacuation

Neil

7 minutes ago, Neil said:

Why?....leave the scummy cunts to their own devices,save a fucking fortune in benefit payments and any survivors could end up in France,win,win

There must be loads of security there making sure burglars don't take advantage of the chaos to nick all the residents Methadone and McCain's oven chips.

6 minutes ago, Manky said:

There must be loads of security there making sure burglars don't take advantage of the chaos to nick all the residents Methadone and McCain's oven chips.

Fucking tell me about it, I worked at Martello beach caravan park as security and know most of those scummy cunts by sight. The one thing in their favour is that each timber framed bungalow contains at least a dozen empty 'Frosty Jacks' bottles to use as buoyancy aids when they get flooded.

• Like 1

Guest I know that Cunt
7 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Jaywick....is it a ship ?

No apparently its a lovely little village in Essex as you can see below. How nice............ It looks a lot like Cwmbran

article-0-191037D0000005DC-338_964x639.j

4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

At least the people at number 6 are trying. Unlike their neighbours they have a real bin to put their rubbish in.

Those next door to no.6 may not be able to afford a bin, but at least they're saving on heating bills by putting their sofa outside to watch TV.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

Those next door to no.6 may not be able to afford a bin, but at least they're saving on heating bills by putting their sofa outside to watch TV.

Something tells me that cat drinking out of the puddle next to the questionable looking van is no longer with us, though...

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

I bet the Wangs are the big money in the area. You can just see their high powered foreign supercar at the top of the lane.

One of the caravans in the foreground obscures the fact Mr & Mrs Wang's car is on bricks. These supercars, especially prestigious MGs such as this, are expensive to maintain.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

One of the caravans in the foreground obscures the fact Mr & Mrs Wang's car is on bricks. These supercars, especially prestigious MGs such as this, are expensive to maintain.

The questionable looking van and caravan is probably used for Mr. Longshaft's local methadone business. That's him there in his hoody, off to sample the quality of his latest batch. 

44 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

No apparently its a lovely little village in Essex as you can see below. How nice............ It looks a lot like Cwmbran

article-0-191037D0000005DC-338_964x639.j

Unfortunately I know this area pretty well and I'm fairly sure that's Essex avenue. They filmed a small scene from 'Essex Boys' there. Sean Bean has actually been in the shack 4th down on the left. Other scenes from the film are shot in Canvey Island, a comparable shithole, and coincidentally the other place that was destroyed by the 1953 floods.

Guest DingTheRioja

Next door to No6 have got a van back set up in their driveway, that's probably the exclusive garden house extension.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Unfortunately I know this area pretty well and I'm fairly sure that's Essex avenue. They filmed a small scene from 'Essex Boys' there. Sean Bean has actually been in the shack 4th down on the left. Other scenes from the film are shot in Canvey Island, a comparable shithole, and coincidentally the other place that was destroyed by the 1953 floods.

Could they not have stuck Bean head first down in that cats dish for a few hours?

2 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Next door to No6 have got a van back set up in their driveway, that's probably the exclusive garden house extension.

Could they not have stuck Bean head first down in that cats dish for a few hours?

No they needed him alive so they could blow his head off in a range rover later on.