CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Moaning EU cunts

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope

A friend commented that a polish workmate of his had said that he had, had much more "fuck off back to poland abuse since the leave vote. I asked him how this was worse  than the "fuck off back to England" and similar comments that I used to get on a weekend night on the last Cardiff or Holyhead to Crewe train. Interestingly many of my Welsh workmates had received similar comments in reverse but somehow this was considered to be "par for the course". So why do the remoaners seem to think that this kind of abuse is ok for the English but go into a tissy fit when the EU nations receive it whilst working in the uk?

Just now, The Beast said:

Or we can have more of your "shut up Ding you idiot" ad nauseam. Don't like it, fuck off.

Oh come on, in all seriousness how many times can one subject be discussed, with the same things being said by the same people on each thread? 

Telling Ding to fuck off/shut up is no more repetitive or predictable than half the shit IKTC, MC and Manky will add to any nomination about the E.U., including this one now.

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Oh come on, in all seriousness how many times can one subject be discussed, with the same things being said by the same people on each thread? 

Telling Ding to fuck off/shut up is no more repetitive or predictable than half the shit IKTC, MC and Manky will add to any nomination about the E.U., including this one now.

Very true, but at least there are debates within the nom and relevant points are aired. Some decent discussion will occur, not all predictable, because some who contribute won't be those you listed. Telling the same person to fuck off etc is the beginning and end with nothing in between.

27 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Fuck off you pen pushing cunt.

Guest JackoTC
3 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

A friend commented that a polish workmate of his had said that he had, had much more "fuck off back to poland abuse since the leave vote. I asked him how this was worse  than the "fuck off back to England" and similar comments that I used to get on a weekend night on the last Cardiff or Holyhead to Crewe train. Interestingly many of my Welsh workmates had received similar comments in reverse but somehow this was considered to be "par for the course". So why do the remoaners seem to think that this kind of abuse is ok for the English but go into a tissy fit when the EU nations receive it whilst working in the uk?

Fuck off back to Frank

Guest I know that Cunt
4 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

Because those twisted leftie liberals have more loyalty to johnny foreigner than to their own country or it's indigenous population. Traitorous cunts

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

Because the thick cunts require somebody to turn their flawed thinking on them, Pen.  They don't see their problems as being part of a larger issue, rather as THE issue.  But, as you said, everybody gets it in some way, somewhere.  They need a right fucking kicking and told to plainly fuck off, it doesn't matter where, nobody will care.  

Guest Tata Steely Dan

I work with a Polish guy. He has a masters and his wife has a PhD. Both work. He hates his Polish neighbours! You should hear what he has to say about his Polish neighbours! Makes a lot of the stuff on here look like small beer. His Polish neighbours are mindless skinhead thugs who perpetually smoke in the shared stairwell, slam doors and leave broken glass about the place. The most virtuous of the British population seem to be toiling under the notion that they don't have chavvy bad bastards in any other culture but our own, and that every Pole that comes here is virtuous by dint of being a Pole. In an odd way this is quite racist, as it makes the assumption that everybody from an Eastern Bloc country is some doe-eyed peasant happy for the opportunity to work for buttons, rather than dead-eyed opportunistic thugs who enjoy downing a bottle of Lidl Wodka of an evening then playing Five Finger Fillet on the kitchen table which culminates in a physical altercation .

I honestly feel sorry for those who work a trade and are competing against this lot. A young British lad with a family on the go versus a Polish guy who is happy to bunk with three others in a shared room in a rough part of town for minimal pay, because they can bugger off to Poland every three months and live in relative luxury over there. For all of this to work the British guy has to try and undercut Polish guys, so winds up working for even less just to get a look in.

Had some people waiting behind me in the queue in a shop today. Two women who looked and smelled like their skincare ritual consisted of mixing the contents of an ashtray with water then scrubbing the resulting slurry into every pore. A dull, matte-grey complexion, finished off with some badly dyed hair. They were either speaking backwards or speaking Polish, but never ascertained which. The boulder-faced dead-eyed sprogeny of one of them was an absolute whiny brat.

1 hour ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

I work with a Polish guy. He has a masters and his wife has a PhD. Both work. He hates his Polish neighbours! You should hear what he has to say about his Polish neighbours! Makes a lot of the stuff on here look like small beer. His Polish neighbours are mindless skinhead thugs who perpetually smoke in the shared stairwell, slam doors and leave broken glass about the place. The most virtuous of the British population seem to be toiling under the notion that they don't have chavvy bad bastards in any other culture but our own, and that every Pole that comes here is virtuous by dint of being a Pole. In an odd way this is quite racist, as it makes the assumption that everybody from an Eastern Bloc country is some doe-eyed peasant happy for the opportunity to work for buttons, rather than dead-eyed opportunistic thugs who enjoy downing a bottle of Lidl Wodka of an evening then playing Five Finger Fillet on the kitchen table which culminates in a physical altercation .

I honestly feel sorry for those who work a trade and are competing against this lot. A young British lad with a family on the go versus a Polish guy who is happy to bunk with three others in a shared room in a rough part of town for minimal pay, because they can bugger off to Poland every three months and live in relative luxury over there. For all of this to work the British guy has to try and undercut Polish guys, so winds up working for even less just to get a look in.

Had some people waiting behind me in the queue in a shop today. Two women who looked and smelled like their skincare ritual consisted of mixing the contents of an ashtray with water then scrubbing the resulting slurry into every pore. A dull, matte-grey complexion, finished off with some badly dyed hair. They were either speaking backwards or speaking Polish, but never ascertained which. The boulder-faced dead-eyed sprogeny of one of them was an absolute whiny brat.

Fucking hell Dan, if you are ever in my area of France please do come to one of my soirees. The French love to talk and talk and talk. You will fit in very well, and I can go to bed early.

Guest nobgobbler
On 20/01/2017 at 8:50 PM, Witheredscrote said:

Fucking hell Dan, if you are ever in my area of France please do come to one of my soirees. The French love to talk and talk and talk. You will fit in very well, and I can go to bed early.

Avec your best bird sans doute.

Guest DingTheRioja
On 20/01/2017 at 4:47 PM, The Beast said:

Or we can have more of your "shut up Ding you idiot" ad nauseam. Don't like it, fuck off.

Go on, ban the fucker permanently.

Again.

On 20/01/2017 at 4:54 PM, Decimus said:

That's like saying Stalin was worse than Hitler.  Godwins!!

Most of your posts are boring repetitive shite with nothing in them either regarding the nom or being funny/taking the piss about another member, same as Bubba.  Ocassionally you get into a flow and do some proper rants, but even those you fuck up and/or plagiarise from somewhere else. 

Either up your game, contribute, stop whinging, or fuck off.

2 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Go on, ban the fucker permanently.

Again.

That's like saying Stalin was worse than Hitler.  Godwins!!

Most of your posts are boring repetitive shite with nothing in them either regarding the nom or being funny/taking the piss about another member, same as Bubba.  Ocassionally you get into a flow and do some proper rants, but even those you fuck up and/or plagiarise from somewhere else. 

Either up your game, contribute, stop whinging, or fuck off.

Shut up Ding!

Guest Gong Farmer
On 20-1-2017 at 7:54 PM, I know that Cunt said:

Because those twisted leftie liberals have more loyalty to johnny foreigner than to their own country or it's indigenous population. Traitorous cunts

Those twisted leftie liberals don't even owe much allegiance to their cunt addled selves let alone a country or it's indigenous population. On the other hand, if old Maggie Thatcher was right, and I think she was, there's no  such thing as society. I would add.... only the individual and fuck everyone else.