CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Torture makes an official return

Guest Manky

1 minute ago, Eddie said:

I think torture can be justified if innocent lives are at risk, and more importantly because it would be fun.

Fuck yes, can we start wth the Iron that is Alfie???

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Torture is absolutely abhorrent,  I can't believe even you could justify it. I despise fundamental Muslims because they employ it, along with murder and terror to accomplish their aims. They want to bring about the end of western civilisation and this is another victory for them on that path. If we start using torture, detention without trial and extrajudicial murder, then what exactly are we defending? Because we'll no longer be the enlightened west, but a patchwork of ISIS-lite, torturing and murdering bastards. You don't fight fire with fire and then have the audacity to claim the moral high ground in a fight against an enemy who employ the same barbaric techniques. 

These cunts carry on as they are, murdering 3 dozen innocent civilians who are celebrating New Year, the ones who do this don't have the balls to suit up and fight the security forces.

Anyone who does that automatically rescinds any and all human rights they had the moment they pull the gun out and open fire.

They carry on doing this assuming "the west" to be namby pamby soft cunts who will clothe, feed and house them safely for the rest of their lives if caught.  What have they realy got to lose? They dont care because they are not scared of the consequences.

Torture and hang the cunts.

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Saddam used to have his security forces torture children in front of their parents, as he knew that this was an almost sure fire way to get them talking. Would you advocate this in order to "protect ourselves"? How far exactly would you go? It's barbaric and anyone who practices it should be open to prosecution when this orange faced idiot's term ends

Shut up you stupid cunt.

1 hour ago, Neil said:

There is no doubt whatsoever that Trump is a colossal cunt and that the American top brass are putting their heads in their hands each time the fucking prick opens his mouth but if you  think this sort of thing doesn't go on then your live in cuckoo land.Im sure it happens when it deemed necessary and anything that can keep us one step ahead of the brainwashed cunts is acceptable in my book.

The lily liveried lefties who want to prosecute a soldier for murder during a war are the ones I'd fucking torture,namby pamby cunts

39 minutes ago, The Beast said:

What makes anyone think that when it really matters, any Western government doesn't use methods that are tortuous to get what they need? We are told that such techniques are not used, that is all we have.....their word....... a sure thing that we all believe, swear allegiance to the flag, pay our rent (taxes) and don't rock the fucking boat. As far as I am concerned war is war. How can there be rules? It is a fight to the end. If governments say they don't do heinous things to prisoners of war, it makes their citizens feel better about what they are doing and gives them the moral high ground and justification for using younger people as cannon fodder.

I think, like most things with Mr Trump, it is about threat and intimidation. He's a corporate bigwig and nothing more. He said "God bless you and God bless America", so in my book he is cut from the same cloth as the previous 44 cunts. No different to here, when our criminals enter parliament, swearing allegiance to the monarch.

True, most govts will be practising torture of some kind at some point, maybe not often, but it will happen.  Any cunt who buries their head in the sand and assumes "it never happens here" is a fucking moron.

It does happen, and the govt does not need to tell us everything they do on our behalf.

6 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I think torture can be justified if innocent lives are at risk, and more importantly because it would be fun.

I would torture every last baddy if it saved the life of one good person. Then shoot the cunts in the face when they were of no further use. I would also make it retrospective so we could whack electrodes on that dribbling twat, McGinness to clear up some long standing mysteries. Declare the 3rd floor of every multi-storey car park to be a faggot launch pad so they are not killed outright but die slowly and in agony after several launches.

As a former boxer, I would not enter a scrap with one hand tied behind my back, but I still would have lost most of my fights with 5 free hands.

8 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

These cunts carry on as they are, murdering 3 dozen innocent civilians who are celebrating New Year, the ones who do this don't have the balls to suit up and fight the security forces.

Anyone who does that automatically rescinds any and all human rights they had the moment they pull the gun out and open fire.

They carry on doing this assuming "the west" to be namby pamby soft cunts who will clothe, feed and house them safely for the rest of their lives if caught.  What have they realy got to lose? They dont care because they are not scared of the consequences.

Torture and hang the cunts.

If someone commits an atrocity, they are caught, tried and imprisoned. That's how we work, and that's the civilised thing to do. If you start killing and torturing in retaliation then you are no better than what you are facing, and by acting like an animal, at least by your logic, should also lose all human rights.

How can you seriously justify using torture and murder, yet then condemn the other side for doing exactly the same? Or is it a case of "they started it"? Because if it is, no cunt knows who started it, this shit has been kicking off between the west and Islam right back to fucking Muhammad. The fundamentalists may not have moved on from the brutality of the Mamelukes, but I thought that most people in our society had progressed beyond that way of thinking.

Apparently not, judging from the comments on this thread. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
38 minutes ago, Fatty said:

Fuck yes, can we start wth the Iron that is Alfie???

You should be rendered down for fuel. You would keep the whole of Birmingnam lit for a week. Fatty fucknuckle.

You are looking at this all wrong Decs, Torture could be fun. I could stick electrodes up a camel shaggers Jacksie and see how he high can jump. You could try and make your suspect jump higher, game on. Best of 10, then we could see which one can hold his breath the longest under water, bring a packed lunch, couple of beers, make a day of it, would be fun. 

Guest DingTheRioja
20 minutes ago, Decimus said:

If someone commits an atrocity, they are caught, tried and imprisoned. That's how we work, and that's the civilised thing to do. If you start killing and torturing in retaliation then you are no better than what you are facing, and by acting like an animal, at least by your logic, should also lose all human rights.

How can you seriously justify using torture and murder, yet then condemn the other side for doing exactly the same? Or is it a case of "they started it"? Because if it is, no cunt knows who started it, this shit has been kicking off between the west and Islam right back to fucking Muhammad. The fundamentalists may not have moved on from the brutality of the Mamelukes, but I thought that most people in our society had progressed beyond that way of thinking.

You don't seem to have learned from history, if you talk to and deal with these morons within civilised rules, they keep coming back.  Delete them and it's no longer an issue.

I justified my postion, those who take up arms to purposefully slaughter innocents are fair game for any and all methods. 

Those donning a uniform and attacking the army/security services "up front" are a different subject.

Now fuck off you apologist cunt, and take that bit of paper you're waving with you and shove it up your arse.

1 hour ago, Fatty said:

All wrongens should be tortured, starting with you, you soppy cunt

Oh, believe me, reading your childlike repetitive prose is torture, but at least it's quick as you appear to have the attention span of a goldfish with dementia.

As the ultimate prize for some of these stone age cunts is to meet their maker and bum their 72 Punkapes, I think we would be rude not to oblige them. The only down side is where we all get told off for cultural appropriation by the people who are better than us

2 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

What you personally? I suppose your time in the catering corps would stand you in good stead. What would you do, throw 1cwt of peeled King Edwards at them...

You miss the point of training in the catering corps. The training is very tough, in fact nobody has ever passed it.

Orderly Officer, "Who called the cook a cunt?"

Voice, "Who called the cunt a cook?"

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, The Beast said:

What makes anyone think that when it really matters, any Western government doesn't use methods that are tortuous to get what they need? We are told that such techniques are not used, that is all we have.....their word....... a sure thing that we all believe, swear allegiance to the flag, pay our rent (taxes) and don't rock the fucking boat. As far as I am concerned war is war. How can there be rules? It is a fight to the end. If governments say they don't do heinous things to prisoners of war, it makes their citizens feel better about what they are doing and gives them the moral high ground and justification for using younger people as cannon fodder.

I think, like most things with Mr Trump, it is about threat and intimidation. He's a corporate bigwig and nothing more. He said "God bless you and God bless America", so in my book he is cut from the same cloth as the previous 44 cunts. No different to here, when our criminals enter parliament, swearing allegiance to the monarch.

At the very least, our criminal haven't embraced the idea of taking Putin's cock up their shit pipe!  Trump is his bitch, and pre-op hormones seem to be working as Trump is growing an impressive pair of tits, then there are his fuckwit children.  His Press Secretary is taking to the airwaves claiming all the disrespect and awful comments about his autist kid are hurting his feelings.  What a soft fucking cunt.  The world is doomed.  

Guest JackoTC
9 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Judging by his dancing, we already have tried that one.

Torture is not necessarily about getting information, it's also a pyschological weapon, you fuck with us and we won't necessarily stick to Queensbury rules when fighting back. 

It's one of the factors these terrorist cunts rely on, they can torture, rape, mutilate us, video it and post it for the world to see, we do anything without shouting "Stop or I fire" and reading them their rights first and they play merry hell and try to sue us. 

Fuck 'em, act like a cunt, get treated like a cunt.

True , but naive of us to think that just because its "illegal" we haven't always been doing it. When it comes to war, terrorism or general world domination the rules don't matter - who gives a fuck ? Not the perpetrators.

I saw a man in Turkey in 2006 covered in the most hideous scars and holes in his torso. He was working in Iraq during the war for the U.N. The Americans lobbed in a load of white phosphorus shells into the town and burned loads of civilians alive, in the most hideous and painful way possible. The cunts later admitted using it.

Just like the Israelis are using it now - so really ? Who gives a fuck about torture - all the best countries already do it anyway.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, JackoTC said:

True , but naive of us to think that just because its "illegal" we haven't always been doing it. When it comes to war, terrorism or general world domination the rules don't matter - who gives a fuck ? Not the perpetrators.

I saw a man in Turkey in 2006 covered in the most hideous scars and holes in his torso. He was working in Iraq during the war for the U.N. The Americans lobbed in a load of white phosphorus shells into the town and burned loads of civilians alive, in the most hideous and painful way possible. The cunts later admitted using it.

Just like the Israelis are using it now - so really ? Who gives a fuck about torture - all the best countries already do it anyway.

and the yanks were using flechettes in fallujah or some other shit hole, banned by UN and Geneva Convention, fucking amazing effect those rounds have when used, both physically and psychologically, a truly terrifying short range weapon.

Guest DingTheRioja
5 hours ago, Bubba C said:

@Rick_B, once you've recovered from fainting at reading all of the outrageous comments on this nom, do you think it's best to just delete the thread and pretend it never happened on account of it being 99% fucking shit, posted by backward mongs with limited mental functions? Or northerners, for short. 

You fucking snivelling little liberal-arsed grass, fuck yourself sideways with a garden fork.

3 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

At the very least, our criminal haven't embraced the idea of taking Putin's cock up their shit pipe!  Trump is his bitch, and pre-op hormones seem to be working as Trump is growing an impressive pair of tits, then there are his fuckwit children.  His Press Secretary is taking to the airwaves claiming all the disrespect and awful comments about his autist kid are hurting his feelings.  What a soft fucking cunt.  The world is doomed.  

Dunno, the kids only 10 (?), he should be left alone really, unless he does something stupid himself, he didn't choose his parents. 

You can slag sexy-tits off, since she chose to marry the buffoon though.

7 hours ago, Decimus said:

This is the misconception that is undermining your argument?

23 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

and the yanks were using flechettes in fallujah or some other shit hole, banned by UN and Geneva Convention, fucking amazing effect those rounds have when used, both physically and psychologically, a truly terrifying short range weapon.

Let me get this right. You are trying to kill someone and the UN says, "You can't use that to kill someone because it is dangerous, but that deadly weapon over there is safe to kill people with"

A hope my cluster bacon butty weapon is passed for use.