CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Poor cunt

Neil

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Fucking hell, poor cunt indeed. As if he didn't have enough problems, what with being a complete and utter dribbling spastic, he now faces the prospect of going full Ding.

Perhaps the only silver lining for a Yorkshireman struck down with MND is the consolation of knowing that at least no-one will hate him for his strangled, digragh-lacking,mumblings any more. To then deliberately choose to reintroduce this handicap is like looking a gift horse from God right in its malformed mouth.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

Perhaps the only silver lining for a Yorkshireman struck down with MND is the consolation of knowing that at least no-one will hate him for his strangled, digragh-lacking,mumblings any more. To then deliberately choose to reintroduce this handicap is like looking a gift horse from God right in its malformed mouth.

That's what I wanted to say.

Mary loves Dick.

Guest Couldn't give a shit

Just euthanize the Yorkshire twat. Why waste time and money on somebody who is genetically incapable of talking anything but complete bollocks anyway.

Guest Wizardsleeve
26 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I reckon Prof Stephen Hawkeye should vary his voice box. Physics bores me rigid but hearing him explain the big bang theory in a Geordie accent would at least make me laugh. 

You should be able to laugh at Stephen Hawking just the way he is.  Bigot!  

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I reckon Prof Stephen Hawkeye should vary his voice box. Physics bores me rigid but hearing him explain the big bang theory in a Geordie accent would at least make me laugh. 

Agreed. Steven Hawking should present his university lectures with a 'pinky and perky' voice box.

Guest Couldn't give a shit
3 hours ago, scotty said:

Or perhaps, simply nuke the whole of Yorkshire? 

I'm in favour of a more surgical method. Anthrax dispersed in aerosol form maybe or contamination of supplies of the rancid piss water they call Yorkshire bitter with Bubonic plague.