CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

ROCHDALE KID FUCKERS

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
10 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Blah blah blah.....is all I can here coming out of your cakehole... relentless drivel.

Yes 'eavans' rant is a rant, but LSDs reply is just bollocks, worse it's the same bollocks but not as well done*.

* extremely relative....

Shut your shit-caked mouth Ding you dog felching, shunk gulping northern fucking bitch.

Guest DingTheRioja
4 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Shut your shit-caked mouth Ding you dog felching, shunk gulping northern fucking bitch.

shunk gulping?

You're confusing me with bubba.

On Fri Feb 10 2017 at 10:15 PM, Tata Steely Dan said:

I hope the next Rochdale gang fuck you in the eye-sockets, then every other orifice until you are watertight. Tortuously thick cunt.

Nothing incorrect about his rant, if you actually put down the can of Super T, stopped injecting jellies in your collapsed veins and left your hovel in glasgow, travelled around the uk, you may discover eavensabove is bang on. Just because a worthless paedophile paki is not desperate enough to live on your estate does not mean the cunts are not spread accross the rest of the uk. Troglodyte.

Guest 'eavensabove
13 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

I hope the next Rochdale gang fuck you in the eye-sockets, then every other orifice until you are watertight. Tortuously thick cunt.

What rattled Your cage?  Should you have any kids, then pray that they don't get nonced. Twat.

Guest 'eavensabove
12 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

So 'eavens is a cunt because he hates kiddy fiddlers?

Nahh, Tata's a cunt for endorsing such practices. Maybe the cunt IS a nonce, whilst Reeling In The Queers.

Guest I know that Cunt

On 09/02/2017 at 9:08 PM, Decimus said:

I picked the screen name Decimus as Gladiator was on the T.V................

I didn't pick it because I'm a weaselly, smug, little fucking gimp

Well that confirms my suspicions, the weaselly, smug, little fucking gimp.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 hours ago, Eddie said:

Nothing incorrect about his rant, if you actually put down the can of Super T, stopped injecting jellies in your collapsed veins and left your hovel in glasgow, travelled around the uk, you may discover eavensabove is bang on. Just because a worthless paedophile paki is not desperate enought to live on your estate does not mean the cunts are not spread accross the rest of the uk. Troglodyte.

Your accuracy is simply supernatural Eddie. As you say, England is indeed a god awful ghetto, packed full of total human shit-stains. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

What rattled Your cage?  Should you have any kids, then pray that they don't get nonced. Twat.

I hope you do not have kids, for if you did, I would say they have extremely high odds of having Down's syndrome coupled with congenital AIDS, on top of a crippling in utero crack addiction. Fuck me.

Guest 'eavensabove
13 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I hope you do not have kids, for if you did, I would say they have extremely high odds of having Down's syndrome coupled with congenital AIDS, on top of a crippling in utero crack addiction. Fuck me.

You're just plain fucking stupid.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

@Rick_B How come that poisonous, racist little shit stain 'eavensabove is still posting after calling Tattie a nonce who pimps out children? I mean, it's a stupid fucking rule and all, but a little bit of consistency isn't much to ask for,

Racist I am not, and as for calling Tat a nonce then perhaps I should have rephrased, however it was Tat who instigated my reply to him. YOU may not think this a worthy thread, but that's for you, however this time I think you could be with the minority on here. I also take it, that You got a slapped hand for using the "N" word, but hey, don't cry about it to the Mod's. Dry off your tears and behave yourself. 

9 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Racist I am not,

Currently, this country pays & cares for: 6,250 mixed race orphans; 3,110 Asian; 5,150 Black and 2,290 of other racial non-British

If you say so, but you do seem to spend a lot of time of time on the EDL stats page. To contextualise your numbers 75% (53,150) of children looked after on 31st March 2016 were white.

9 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

I also take it, that You got a slapped hand for using the "N" word, but hey, don't cry about it to the Mod's. Dry off your tears and behave yourself. 

I have no idea what you're talking about, and not for the first time.

12 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Racist I am not, and as for calling Tat a nonce then perhaps I should have rephrased, however it was Tat who instigated my reply to him. YOU may not think this a worthy thread, but that's for you, however this time I think you could be with the minority on here. I also take it, that You got a slapped hand for using the "N" word, but hey, don't cry about it to the Mod's. Dry off your tears and behave yourself. 

How can you rephrase calling somebody a nonce? Your either say they are or are not.

17 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

@Rick_B How come that poisonous, racist little shit stain 'eavensabove is still posting after calling Tattie a nonce who pimps out children? I mean, it's a stupid fucking rule and all, but a little bit of consistency isn't much to ask for,

Strangely enough, there is no rule about it, however that might change. In the meantime punters are advised not to infer, imply or accuse each other of paedo thoughts or activity, not just because its unpleasant but also it creates more aggro and ill-feeling than its worth.

5 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Strangely enough, there is no rule about it, however that might change. In the meantime punters are advised not to infer, imply or accuse each other of paedo thoughts or activity, not just because its unpleasant but also it creates more aggro and ill-feeling than its worth.

You are - shock, horror - right enough. :P  (When the offending post was itself removed I just assumed there must have been a regulatory reason.)

Luckily I resisted the urge to retaliate by implying that his father smelt of elderberries or I'd have been doing hard time myself by now.

24 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

@Rick_BI mean, it's a stupid fucking rule and all, but a little bit of consistency isn't much to ask for,

Fucking tell me about it. I got a three day ban just for saying that Yorkshire is full of nonces. Despite the fact that fucking shithole has more than five million savages living back-to-back in squalor, it was taken that I was referring to Ding.

If 'eavans gets away with this I'm having a full on fucking strop, and we all know how that ends. Pages and pages of whiney shite, and no cunt wants that.

• Like 2