CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Spacker John Bercow

Guest nobgobbler

On 25/03/2019 at 18:03, Roadkill said:

Sinister puff. That fucking @Khiwa might be fooled by the sweet nothings you whisper in his wet ears, but do you honestly expect anyone who's been on here for more than a few months to fall for your deviant tricks?

I do like him RK. Unlike the majority of you plebs, he took me to task and if I’m honest, came out on top every time. 

4 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Thank God you're back. Sort things out, as only you can.

I’m completely shot through, withers. My doctor suggested I might be deluded. However, I’ve bought a house in the Corréze with great potential. 

How are you?

32 minutes ago, Frank said:

I’m completely shot through, withers. My doctor suggested I might be deluded. However, I’ve bought a house in the Corréze with great potential. 

How are you?

Matron gone out for a sneaky ciggy Frank? You better get back into bed before she catches you in her office on her laptop  

4 minutes ago, The Bishop said:

You are the best on here Frank although Judge is riding high at present.

Although a little coy, I’m impressed with his recent output. 

Do you think he might know something about Maddie’s disappearance?

3 minutes ago, The Bishop said:

I very much doubt .. I don't think that he has ever been any further than Shoreditch or Uxbridge .. I think that he might well have been to Lewisham to meet Apple though.

It’s no secret that I posted my own faeces through his council pigeon hole back in 2012. After all that’s been said,  I regret that.  

15 hours ago, Frank said:

How are you?

You've been dying for longer than most people are alive. Get a fucking clip on, will you? 

8 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

He's hanging on. Not as good as his Girl from Ipenema but he's trying 

Makes you proud to be British, doesn't it. I don't care what anyone says, our NHS is the best in the world, as this clip from Southampton General amply demonstrates. 🇬🇧🇬🇧