CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

SYRIAN ORPHANS

Guest 'eavensabove

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Actually, I would suggest that the reason that the NHS is in a critical state is due to the fact that 8.5 million British citizens are only in part time work, and a further 10.5 million are either unemployed and seeking work, or unemployed and not seeking work. This data is all there and available from the Office of National Statistics. I'd suggest to you that this large section of the population who are accessing the NHS, but not contributing to it adequately, are the largest drain on its resources, and not your bogeyman immigrant.

Unless you have some secret statistics up your sleeve that shows that there are nearly twenty million secret immigrants in this country accessing the NHS, and that every single one of them contribute only minimal N.I. payments to its upkeep, then you are talking absolute rubbish. The number of immigrants who do not contribute or who only do so minimally, is dwarfed by our own feckless "native" population. And no, I don't think that they should be cared for because they're "ours". Fuck 'em.

So how's this for left wing? If you can't afford to pay for treatment then you shouldn't get it, I don't care if you are white British, or black as the ace of spades and have just stepped off the plane from Africa. The NHS is broken, probably beyond repair, and I'm sick of contributing to a system that has been milked dry by scum who do not put anything into it and are then kept alive to drain it even further into their dotage. 

We need a new system, with private insurance and higher contributions. Anyone who can't afford it will then hopefully stop moaning that it's because of immigrants, and realise that it's actually because of their own feckless attitude to life. You get what you pay in.

I can't agree with your statement that if you can't pay for treatment you shouldn't get it. You are now working and I assume reasonably comfortable, if next week you were diagnosed with a long term/incurable condition that meant you could no longer work, you would then be placed on 90 quid a week and no longer be in a position to pay for any kind of intensive, long term treatment. What you proposed would mean that only people who are fit and healthy enough to work would recieve treatment, that they don't need. I understand your point that those who've never contributed should go fuck themselves and I agree, but in cases such as my missus who has worked and paid in for 30 years but is now unable to do so through serious illness, that theory doesn't work. We could not possibly pay a pharmaceutical company £2000 per monthly chemo treatment and I doubt many well off professionals with savings could maintain that for long either. The problem is a combination of lazy chavs faking illness to gain benefits and immoral, greedy pharmaceutical companies holding genuinely sick people to ransom by charging 2 to 3 thousand quid for a dose of a chemo drug that costs them 10 quid to produce, and they can because they hold the license and nobody else is allowed to manufacture it. 

24 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

You bleat on about the part timers, well 20 hours makes enough to pay NI, that's only half a week, so those 8.5m you wank on about have probably contributed, those and anyone above have paid in, so have their parents, etc etc.  What about the 2 million Poles/Romanians who are here? How much have they paid in and how good is their health, having come from a fucked up post-communist shithole?

Oh yes, unemployment is 1.6m at the moment...(https://www.ons.gov.uk/employmentandlabourmarket/peoplenotinwork/unemployment/timeseries/mgsc/unem)

and answer this, with your utopian cure for the NHS/private shit...

How do you account for the money paid into the current system for years and balance this with the future "private only" system? You going to give everyone who paid in a full refund, plus interest? 

If so then count me in, I've paid that fucking much into the system I could retire with a private nurse (swedish) and doctor (german) on full time employment, how about you?

First of all, to address your statistics, the 1.6 classed as "unemployed" are those who are claiming benefits and seeking work. The additional nearly nine million quoted in my statistics, are the invisible unemployed. They're not claiming benefits, but they are not working either. Your two million poles and Romanians pale into insignificance when compared to the FIVE times as many native British who are currently contributing nothing. And yes, your part time workers contribute N.I., but over 8 million of them contribute fuck all in comparison to what they will take out over a life time.

As for my "utopian" solution to the healthcare crisis, it's no such thing. Any N.I. contributions paid thus far can be deducted against what's already been paid out in healthcare, and anything left over can be claimed and paid toward a private scheme.

Guest Gong Farmer
3 hours ago, Rick_B said:

If it wasn't for immigration many parts of the NHS would fall apart, none more so than dentistry. I can't think of a single dentist who does NHS work where I live who is native British, all they seem interested in is a nice lucrative private practice. My current dentist is Indian, fortunately she's very good and does mostly NHS work.

I think it's disgraceful that your country head hunts medical professionals from the countries that have trained them at great expence. They're mostly from developing countries that can't afford the brain drain so in effect you are purposely disadvantaging other countries for your own needs. 

Not very fair is it?

Guest 'eavensabove
58 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

The NHS consultants are all a waste of fucking money anyway. Get rid of the lot of them and there would be no fucking change in how the hospitals work. I have a family member who's been waiting for a kidney transplant for 7 years who's a perfect match to me. I'm a willing doner who's had to witness this person go through the torture of dialysis for all these years and we only recently found out that the consultant in charge hadn't even bothered to put us on the register. He signed them up for dialysis and then just decided "Fuck it! That's my job done."

The cunts don't deserve the money they're paid, it's all the junior doctors and the nurses who do the real work.

MOST consultants do a good job, and besides there are few who can replace them. Am talking about those who perform operations. Their charges can be extortionate though and it them that hold the purse-strings. A heart bypass operation for example costs upwards of £25k and the procedure is identical whether or not you go private. The large percentage of that price goes to the consultant, but the price increases substantially if its done privately.

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

First of all, to address your statistics, the 1.6 classed as "unemployed" are those who are claiming benefits and seeking work. The additional nearly nine million quoted in my statistics, are the invisible unemployed. They're not claiming benefits, but they are not working either. Your two million poles and Romanians pale into insignificance when compared to the FIVE times as many native British who are currently contributing nothing. And yes, your part time workers contribute N.I., but over 8 million of them contribute fuck all in comparison to what they will take out over a life time.

As for my "utopian" solution to the healthcare crisis, it's no such thing. Any N.I. contributions paid thus far can be deducted against what's already been paid out in healthcare, and anything left over can be claimed and paid toward a private scheme.

Oh yeah, I'm sure the government and doctors in the NHS will be happy to just give away all that money that was originally donated to them so you can give it to the private medical corporation of your choosing. You do understand it actually gets spent and not hoarded in a magical dragon's lair, right?

16 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You're gonna be fucked when it all goes electric and people have to phone the factory whenever the car breaks down because the wheels lock on. Nissan "Kindly" give you two free lifts with those Leaf things, then you're expected to pay £400 every time the piece of shit grinds to a halt in the middle of the motorway.

If it all fails i was thinking of asking Ape if i could join his comedy road show, flid life and car part questions. Comedy gold, lol.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Eddie said:

Yawn, a proper immigration policy would not stop foreigners coming here whom would benefit the UK, such as doctors or dentists. The 300k arriving here every year, plus who knows how many illegals, plus health tourists all take looking after and paying for. If we didn't have so many cunts here we would not need so many NHS staff. The NHS is over subscribed.

I would swap a dozen Libyan pickpockets for half of you. 

Lol

Guest 'eavensabove
10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I can't agree with your statement that if you can't pay for treatment you shouldn't get it. You are now working and I assume reasonably comfortable, if next week you were diagnosed with a long term/incurable condition that meant you could no longer work, you would then be placed on 90 quid a week and no longer be in a position to pay for any kind of intensive, long term treatment. What you proposed would mean that only people who are fit and healthy enough to work would recieve treatment, that they don't need. I understand your point that those who've never contributed should go fuck themselves and I agree, but in cases such as my missus who has worked and paid in for 30 years but is now unable to do so through serious illness, that theory doesn't work. We could not possibly pay a pharmaceutical company £2000 per monthly chemo treatment and I doubt many well off professionals with savings could maintain that for long either. The problem is a combination of lazy chavs faking illness to gain benefits and immoral, greedy pharmaceutical companies holding genuinely sick people to ransom by charging 2 to 3 thousand quid for a dose of a chemo drug that costs them 10 quid to produce, and they can because they hold the license and nobody else is allowed to manufacture it. 

The reason why the prices of some drugs are high, is due to the many years of research & development before the drugs can be made available. The pharmaceutical companies can fork out many millions during this time and with no guarantee that their work will pay-off. They have to take a gamble, and expensive gambles at that. The real mockery comes when obtaining some of these life-saving drugs, its who you are or where you are and their administration is a fucking lottery. Fuck knows how much it costs in drugs for an AIDS patient for example, 28K per year I think. One could argue that they don't deserve treatment or that smokers should also be shown the door if they 'make themselves' ill...

6 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I would swap a dozen Libyan pickpockets for half of you. 

Lol

You can certainly help the refuges out in the housing department, obviously i doubt even the the poor souls from the ex jungle camp would accept anything you have on your books, lol.

Guest DingTheRioja
19 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Where is this number then? because even your favoured source of lefty shite only puts the invisible as about the same number as the official... so 3.2m not 10.5m...

it also admits that they are often just "in between jobs" at that time...

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

You can certainly help the refuges out in the housing department, obviously i doubt even the the poor souls from the ex jungle camp would accept anything you have on your books, lol.

Many of them now RUN the housing departments.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, DingTheRioja said:

Where is this number then? because even your favoured source of lefty shite only puts the invisible as about the same number as the official... so 3.2m not 10.5m...

Statistics don't really enter the argument to a certain degree. If you're ill then you're ill, and we either dish out free treatment or we don't. No amount of private care or insurance is gonna prevent the well off from snuffing it in one way or another, however I personally believe that in this day and age, if you can afford your treatment then get treated and don't sponge the NHS.

15 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I can't agree with your statement that if you can't pay for treatment you shouldn't get it.

I don't agree with it either, Eric. For what it's worth, I wholeheartedly believe that medical care should be made available to everyone and should not be for profit.

I was trying to make a point in my last few posts because I'm sick of hearing immigrants being demonised on here. Yes immigration is an issue in this country, and yes it cannot be sustained at an indefinite rate. My point is that immigrants are an easy target, and are always the first section of society to become a scapegoat in times of trouble, such as what our N.H.S. is facing. But removing immigrants from the equation will not solve the problem, and a new scapegoat will be found, and it will be the poor. It's a case of the "first they came for" adage.

Politics at the moment is nasty and divisive, what I'm trying to illustrate is that you can cast a subsection of society as a bogeyman, and all it will do is detract from the fundamental issues that plague our society and the finger can always be pointed at our governing elite. Let's not blame immigration or the poor, and remember that at the end of the day we are all human and entitled to healthcare and basic rights, regardless of our race or or financial status. 

I'm not saying anymore on the subject, but let's never forget that at some point we are all vulnerable and can be demonised by society based on who we are.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 'eavensabove said:

Money is The Root of all Evil, Ed. You Devil you.

Between me and you I'm as poor as a church mouse, me and ape have this thing, he digs me out for having a mundane job and I respond with fictitious stories of big houses, holiday villas and expensive cars. 

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

I don't agree with it either, Eric. For what it's worth, I wholeheartedly believe that medical care should be made available to everyone and should not be for profit.

I was trying to make a point in my last few posts because I'm sick of hearing immigrants being demonised on here. Yes immigration is an issue in this country, and yes it cannot be sustained at an indefinite rate. My point is that immigrants are an easy target, and are always the first section of society to become a scapegoat in times of trouble, such as what our N.H.S. is facing. But removing immigrants from the equation will not solve the problem, and a new scapegoat will be found, and it will be the poor. It's a case of the "first they came for" adage. Politics at the moment is nasty and decisive, what I'm trying to illustrate is that you can cast a subsection of society as a bogeyman, and all it will do is detract from the fundamental issues that plague our society and the finger can always be pointed at our governing elite. Let's not blame immigration or the poor, and remember that at the end of the day we are all human and entitled to healthcare and basic rights, regardless of our race or or financial status. 

I'm not saying anymore on the subject, but let's never forget that at some point we are all vulnerable and can be demonised by society based on who we are.

I thought you were being a bit more elitist than usual. What if we just don't like smelly brown people, though?

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Eddie said:

Between me and you I'm as poor as a church mouse, me and ape have this thing, he digs me out for having a mundane job and I respond with fictitious stories of big houses, holiday villas and expensive cars. 

So the pair of you are well off then! Fictitiously speaking.

PS. If there's mice in your church, burn the place down.

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I thought you were being a bit more elitist than usual. What if we just don't like smelly brown people, though?

It makes you a popular level headed person and unashamed to say so. However, any person that smells is a scuntbag.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
25 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Decs, could you stop Dings pocket money, and when he comes home, thrash the snot nosed little twerp black and fucking blue.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Eddie said:

The big questions, has bubbles managed to rid the site of Frank? Is Punkape still in the cooler?, where the hell is Jacko?

Frank, works in very mysterious ways. Never for once think he's not here in one guise or another. Jacko? He's most probably in a drink-induced coma.