CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Britons Who Want to Emigrate to Australia

Decimus

15 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’ll be in Rome, Florence, Milan, Lake Como then over to Venice before heading home after a couple of nights in Geneva. Admittedly, not as stimulating as getting covered in dust and shite whilst fighting off mosquitos and killer snakes and spiders…but, whoever in Europe can rival the limitless stimulation that you have down there on that floating cow-pat littered with neantherthals tamed by a criminal underclass?

Do fuck off…you pretentious failed Brit.

Those over 80s coach tours departing Victoria Coach Station are still going? 

20 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’ll be in Rome, Florence, Milan, Lake Como then over to Venice before heading home after a couple of nights in Geneva. Admittedly, not as stimulating as getting covered in dust and shite whilst fighting off mosquitos and killer snakes and spiders…but, whoever in Europe can rival the limitless stimulation that you have down there on that floating cow-pat littered with neantherthals tamed by a criminal underclass?

Do fuck off…you pretentious failed Brit.

I might go Jaywick on Friday.

10 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

They say the first 800 miles without a toilet break are the worst.  You need to encase your arse in incontinence pads just to get to Paris. 

I'm thinking of introducing a London walking tour of Stabbing locations . Followed up by a tour of shop lifting  locations or "gathering stock for Vinted" as they're otherwise known.I'd ask my attendee's "what's the common demonimator "

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

I'm thinking of introducing a London walking tour of Stabbing locations . Followed up by a tour of shop lifting  locations or "gathering stock for Vinted" as they're otherwise known.I'd ask my attendee's "what's the common demonimator "

I am willing to have a stab at it.

6 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

There’s only been one stabbing in Greater London in the last 30 years. When Stephen Lawrence was murdered by every Caucasian in Britain before he had a chance to become an architect or cure cancer.

No black people have ever been involved in violent crime and anyone who disagrees is a bigot. 
 Your ‘Stabbing Tour’ will have to be a bus stop in Eltham and that archway in Whitechapel where some feminist peace workers were murdered by a white man.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 23/04/2024 at 13:42, Cuntybaws said:

Anyway, as I was saying: Cambridge college returns 18th Century Aboriginal spears

main-qimg-205f0820aa6bb5ed9e2ac348a6ed420a-pjlq

Sometimes the old ones are the best.

I'm sure weapons expert @Eric Cuntman and @Eddie will also appreciate this. In Ian Knight's book Zulu Rising, he being a world authority on the Anglo-Zulu war, he discusses how African plains tribes had barely seen a northern European face for millennia. He goes on to describe the Zulu ways of living: 'Huts were skilfully and neatly made from thatch, straw and mud; the floors were made from crushing termite heaps and mixing the powder with water and saliva to form a 'concrete' that baked hard in the sun. In better, more prestigious homes this was smeared with cow-dung and polished with a smooth stone to give it a bottle-green glaze.'

Lol. This, at a time when the invading British Army carried the (then) world's most advanced rifle, the Martini-Henry, as well as artillery and rockets, hailing from a country which (in 1879) had already invented the lightbulb, telephone, suspension bridge, modern sewerage system, steam engine, London Underground, bicycle, telegraph transmitter... and so on.

• Like 2

On 25/04/2024 at 14:38, Eric Cuntman said:

There’s only been one stabbing in Greater London in the last 30 years. When Stephen Lawrence was murdered by every Caucasian in Britain before he had a chance to become an architect or cure cancer.

No black people have ever been involved in violent crime and anyone who disagrees is a bigot. 
 Your ‘Stabbing Tour’ will have to be a bus stop in Eltham and that archway in Whitechapel where some feminist peace workers were murdered by a white man.

I'm currently researching in order to write  a book  about the useful  inventions originating from Africa. OCR would love that as he's always wanking off over my poor spelling and grammar.Its going to be a very light book.

On 08/05/2024 at 20:02, Wolfie said:

I'm sure weapons expert @Eric Cuntman and @Eddie will also appreciate this. In Ian Knight's book Zulu Rising, he being a world authority on the Anglo-Zulu war, he discusses how African plains tribes had barely seen a northern European face for millennia. He goes on to describe the Zulu ways of living: 'Huts were skilfully and neatly made from thatch, straw and mud; the floors were made from crushing termite heaps and mixing the powder with water and saliva to form a 'concrete' that baked hard in the sun. In better, more prestigious homes this was smeared with cow-dung and polished with a smooth stone to give it a bottle-green glaze.'

Lol. This, at a time when the invading British Army carried the (then) world's most advanced rifle, the Martini-Henry, as well as artillery and rockets, hailing from a country which (in 1879) had already invented the lightbulb, telephone, suspension bridge, modern sewerage system, steam engine, London Underground, bicycle, telegraph transmitter... and so on.

Not long after all that, the warlike African adopted the ‘Snaphance’. 
 A rifle cobbled together from 18th century flintlock mechanisms and barrels, lashed to chunks of bush wood as stock and fore grip. They were better off with spears. Stupid fucking cunts.

On 10/05/2024 at 22:03, ClitWestwood said:

Sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite @Last Cunt Standing...dickhead😎

Forget about the spiders mate THIS is what is just waiting to travel across in the small boats:

In Spain, the first ticks infected with CCHF were identified in western Spain in 2010, and since 2013, there have been 12 confirmed human cases, including 4 deaths. The most recent confirmed cases were reported from el Bierzo, León province in the north-west of the country in July 2022. 

In 2022–2023, CCHFV was detected in 155 ticks collected from horses and cattle in southern France. 

Models suggest that the disease risk is predicted to cover substantial parts of southern and central Europe. 

CCHF is an emerging pathogen in Europe, and outbreaks have a case fatality rate between 5% and 40%. There is no validated therapy and no safe vaccine. The only way to reduce infection in people is by raising awareness of the risk factors and educating people about the measures they can take to reduce exposure to the virus. 

This is for informational purposes only. For medical advice or diagnosis, consult a professional.

Crimean-Congo haemorrhagic fever is an emerging pathogen in Europe. Outbreaks have a case fatality rate between 5% and 40%. There is no validated therapy ...

1 minute ago, ChildeHarold said:

Forget about the spiders mate THIS is what is just waiting to travel across in the small boats:

In Spain, the first ticks infected with CCHF were identified in western Spain in 2010, and since 2013, there have been 12 confirmed human cases, including 4 deaths. The most recent confirmed cases were reported from el Bierzo, León province in the north-west of the country in July 2022. 

In 2022–2023, CCHFV was detected in 155 ticks collected from horses and cattle in southern France. 

Models suggest that the disease risk is predicted to cover substantial parts of southern and central Europe. 

CCHF is an emerging pathogen in Europe, and outbreaks have a case fatality rate between 5% and 40%. There is no validated therapy and no safe vaccine. The only way to reduce infection in people is by raising awareness of the risk factors and educating people about the measures they can take to reduce exposure to the virus. 

This is for informational purposes only. For medical advice or diagnosis, consult a professional.

Crimean-Congo haemorrhagic fever is an emerging pathogen in Europe. Outbreaks have a case fatality rate between 5% and 40%. There is no validated therapy ...
image.jpeg.f0d50afe58c86a73bfcd98b701234ebf.jpeg

image.jpeg.f0d50afe58c86a73bfcd98b701234ebf.jpeg

Well that's my dream of an expedition to the Congo to search for proof of dinosaur cryptids fucked then!

On 10/05/2024 at 22:18, ClitWestwood said:

Well that's my dream of an expedition to the Congo to search for proof of dinosaur cryptids fucked then!

I'm sure it wouldn't take much persuading to raise enough on the Corner to send you on a one way trip, we can furnish you with a replica of the African Queen, a cardboard cut out of Humphrey Bogart and full personal protection suit with helmet and visor aka Dustin Hoffman. 

22 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Not long after all that, the warlike African adopted the ‘Snaphance’. 
 A rifle cobbled together from 18th century flintlock mechanisms and barrels, lashed to chunks of bush wood as stock and fore grip. They were better off with spears. Stupid fucking cunts.

Fair comment Eric, but no white man ever invented a magic bucket that could be carried 12 miles to the river, filled with shit thickened water, then 12 miles back home to the family mud hut, on the Tefal advert shaped head of a skeletal, emaciated, fly covered woman with AIDS.

9 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I'm sure it wouldn't take much persuading to raise enough on the Corner to send you on a one way trip, we can furnish you with a replica of the African Queen, a cardboard cut out of Humphrey Bogart and full personal protection suit with helmet and visor aka Dustin Hoffman. 

30morris-box-outbreak-mobileMasterAt3x-v2.jpg.a362ffffa1b7b9148ae816753b129417.jpg

I was thinking more Bermuda shorts, pith helmet, stick on novelty handlebar moustache and a Martini Henry or other large firearm.What's the mobile phone reception like in the Congo basin? 🤔

I could record and upload a funny 20 second TikTok video of 'old chaps arsehole' getting torn apart by a giant apex predator from the cretaceous period with music and filters if he carries my gear.

6 minutes ago, ClitWestwood said:

I was thinking more Bermuda shorts, pith helmet, stick on novelty handlebar moustache and a Martini Henry or other large firearm.What's the mobile phone reception like in the Congo basin? 🤔

I could record and upload a funny 20 second TikTok video of 'old chaps arsehole' getting torn apart by a giant apex predator from the cretaceous period with music and filters if he carries my gear.

I'm sure given the scientific importance of your mission the Congolese government would be happy to upgrade the mobile reception throughout the Basin to 5G.  They will however require your clothes, including underwear however soiled, signed by the whole team. If you do manage to introduce the local youth to English football a pair of balls autographed by your good self.  

23 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Frank?

Mrs Kleftiko’s suggestion immediately after giving birth, when Mitch pointed at the abomination she’d just shat out, and whispered ‘We’re going to have to give the fucking thing a name or even Barnardos won’t take it’.

20 hours ago, ClitWestwood said:

Sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite @Last Cunt Standing...dickhead😎

When was the last time some cunt said to his wife "eh oop luv, let's up sticks and move to Burnley for a better life".

I'll tell you when...Never.

Grow up, you thick northern, Coronation Street cunt.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Decimus said:

When was the last time some cunt said to his wife "eh oop luv, let's up sticks and move to Burnley for a better life".

I have to admit, I quite like Ereptic. I think the pervy Pete episode was a misjudgement on his part. Probably whilst heavily stoned. 
 Although I quite enjoy your sparring sessions with him, so please carry on.  🍿 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Decimus said:

When was the last time some cunt said to his wife "eh oop luv, let's up sticks and move to Canada for a better life"?

Then spent a couple of weeks hiding in @Wolfie's loft.

7 minutes ago, and said:

When was the last time some cunt said to his wife "eh oop luv, let's up sticks and move to Canada for a better life"?

Then spent a couple of weeks hiding in @Wolfie's loft.

When was the last time some cunt said that they'd defend a child sex abuser from me?

Last year if I recall. Not really a surprise though, your lot are well known for having a relaxed attitude towards noncing:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRw0zU6EjObc31gs8kHBxt

You sinister Kike cunt.

43 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Probably several hundred times a day in Pakistan .. have you ever been to Burnley?

• Like 1

Just now, Penny Farthing said:

Probably several hundred times a day in Pakistan .. have you ever been to Burnley?

Fucking Hell Pen, congratulations on introducing me to an entirely new concept, finding one of your posts funny.

I owe you a like.