CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Some shit drama about Shannon Mathews.

Guest deebom

8 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Fuck off you soppy old cunt. 

Dan, I'm less than enamoured with your lacklustre performance tonight. Where's the fucking prose?

It's no coincidence that your screen name contains the same amount of syllables as Ding's. 

You're a fucking disgrace.

1 minute ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Fuck off you soppy old cunt. 

First and last warning.....

It's not awful-it's gentle, 3 old cunts still able to be cheeky before they snuff it, probably the only reason they're still alive. I hope I don't turn into an old misery guts and I'm still trying to fuck some GILF, slightly better than Nora Batty mind.

However, we have digressed somewhat. Where were we, the gassing of Northern dole bludging, work shy, scummy stereotypes I believe?

sorry, rambling, pissed

Guest Tata Steely Dan
Just now, Decimus said:

Dan, I'm less than enamoured with your lacklustre performance tonight. Where's the fucking prose?

Late onset January blues, Tenthy. Can't muster the energy. 

7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What, 3 old cunts falling over themselves every week and getting a hard on for some old woman in wrinkly stockings? Oh yeah it's cutting edge is that!  

I doubt they've had so much as a semi between them for several decades now.

Guest I know that Cunt

It's been a while so have a look at a real motorbike, an expensive weekend toy but I can afford it. Mine's got straight through screaming eagle pipes that set off car alarms in the street. Fuck off.

Harley_Davidson-FLSTFI_Fat_Boy-2004.jpg

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, I know that Cunt said:

It's been a while so have a look at a real motorbike, an expensive weekend toy but I can afford it. Mine's got straight through screaming eagle pipes that set off car alarms in the street. Fuck off.

Congratulations!

For being able to navigate Google.

5 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

I assume this is for impressing your leather clad, moustachioed biker mates before they take turns to violently fuck the living arse off you?

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

I assume this is for impressing your leather clad, moustachioed biker mates before they take turns to violently fuck the living arse off you?

My guess is, he rides side-saddle behind with his ankles over his Daddy's shoulders... What with his screaming pipes and all.

Phwoah. Look at the chrome on that... 

Guest I know that Cunt
1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Chubby Spacker that's quite funny for you. lol I used to have one of these in a lighter red but chopped it in for the Fatboy similar to the one above. 

2014-Harley-Davidson-FLHR-RoadKing1.jpg

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, I know that Cunt said:

Chubby Spacker that's quite funny for you. lol I used to have one of these in a lighter red but chopped it in for the Fatboy similar to the one above. 

2014-Harley-Davidson-FLHR-RoadKing1.jpg

You don't do yourself any favours, do you.

5 minutes ago, deebom said:

My mate Dave recently bought a Harly. He bought a flop top BMW too. He's 41 years old, and lives in a bedsit...

Isn't the highest mortality rate for middle aged men revisiting their youth with powerful bikes?

Just now, Manky said:

Isn't the highest mortality rate for middle aged men revisiting their youth with powerful bikes?

Probably. Does anyone even bother to collect stats on organ doners? They expire with such regularity that it must be quite a job keeping track.

1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

You don't do yourself any favours, do you.

Eavans, you'll soon realise that IKTC is the stupidest cunt the corner has ever seen. 

When he's not regaling us with stories about his Georgian mansion (then letting slip that he actually lives with his mum), he's posting up amazing pictures of bikes he finds cool; straight off Google. He can't post photos of his 'own' bikes as he doesn't have any as he lives with his mum. 

He truly is dreadful in every way. Any chance you could knock up a little ditty about him on the song thread?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Eavans, you'll soon realise that IKTC is the stupidest cunt the corner has ever seen. 

When he's not regaling us with stories about his Georgian mansion (then letting slip that he actually lives with his mum), he's posting up amazing pictures of bikes he finds cool; straight off Google. He can't post photos of his 'own' bikes as he doesn't have any as he lives with his mum. 

He truly is dreadful in every way. Any chance you could knock up a little ditty about him on the song thread?

Don't encourage that shite.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, deebom said:

Probably. Does anyone even bother to collect stats on organ doners? They expire with such regularity that it must be quite a job keeping track.

This is fertile ground. Donating ones organ.... 

13 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Beautiful machine. And that's all very well, but it's made in Milwaukee – which means it's indisputably been put together by black people somewhere along the production line. Similarly to the dilapidated Ford factory in Detroit, does this mean it's at risk of putting you in danger via poor workmanship?

I think you'll find that the electrics are made in Japan,a lot of parts in Taiwan and an EVO engine that was designed by Porsche because the Yanks are too thick to design an air cooled V-Twin motor from aluminium.

A lot of imported parts that are just put together in Milwaukee.

The American dream? Load of shite.

Guest Lady Penelope
26 minutes ago, Snatch said:

because the Yanks are too thick to design an air cooled V-Twin motor from aluminium.

The Yanks designed the rocket that got them to the moon .. wait a minute ...