CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Who Wear Untailored Suits

Ape™️

Guest Lady Penelope
2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Is that 70s 'man about the house' pre stroke Richard O'Sullivan on the left?  Looks like him 

After a family holiday in Ireland as a boy, O'Sullivan returned with a strong Irish accent and was sent to the Corona Theatre School to try to get rid of it. He appeared in his first film at the age of eight.

Guest I know that Cunt
22 hours ago, Ape said:

I usually looked like? Care to interpret your mindless drivel into English?

Wasn't it you I used to see standing in you own piss at the bus stop as I drove past to the office? If it wasn't you, it was some other fucking scruffy cunt just like you.

1 hour ago, I know that Cunt said:

Wasn't it you I used to see standing in you own piss at the bus stop as I drove past to the office? If it wasn't you, it was some other fucking scruffy cunt just like you.

Funnily enough no. What an utterly fucking stupid thing to say. Having said that, since you are one of the thickest cunts on here, it come as no great suprise.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, I know that Cunt said:

If the cunt you refer to was wearing a faux leatherette wristband in order to secure his TimeX to his wanking-hand, then well spotted!

It couldn't have been anybody else.

Guest I know that Cunt
7 minutes ago, Ape said:

Funnily enough no. What an utterly fucking stupid thing to say. Having said that, since you are one of the thickest cunts on here, it come as no great suprise.

Actually you are correct, what a stupid thing to say, no-one could possibly be as fucking scruffy or cuntish as you.

16 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

What a wonderful reply! How on earth do you do it you thick twat?

It's the reply I give when the recipient is a fucking idiot. From this I hope you'll manage to work out why I chose to use it in reply to you. 

Oh, and while I have your attention - fuck off you thick, racist piece of shit.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Remember to remove the hair and teeth for the sake of the piggies digestive system...

Do you know what nemesis means? A idiotic infliction of utter fucking crap, manifested by an appropriate wanker. Personified in this case by a complete fucking cretin - 'Eavens.

6 hours ago, Ape said:

Do you know what nemesis means? A idiotic infliction of utter fucking crap, manifested by an appropriate wanker. Personified in this case by a complete fucking cretin - 'Eavens.

You cut and pasted that from Wikipedia didn't you.

Guest I know that Cunt
1 hour ago, Ape said:

Actually, it was from Spakipedia - that's where I get all my info on 'Eavens and IKTC from. A wealth of knowledge.

Apeshit it's quite apparent that you get ALL your info and what limited knowledge you possess from Spakipedia, a publication you feature heavily in yourself. Its your favourite life skills manual isn't it you fucking retarded little turd?

Now, enough of your cretinous drivel, be off with you you idiotic fuckpig.

25 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

Apeshit it's quite apparent that you get ALL your info and what limited knowledge you possess from Spakipedia, a publication you feature heavily in yourself. Its your favourite life skills manual isn't it you fucking retarded little turd?

Now, enough of your cretinous drivel, be off with you you idiotic fuckpig.

I thought Spakipedia was a fictitious publication that I just made up. I never dreamt  for one minute it actually existed, and that you read it. Still, at least I now have a better understanding of why you are such a complete fucking idiot.

Guest I know that Cunt
2 hours ago, Ape said:

I thought Spakipedia was a fictitious publication that I just made up. I never dreamt  for one minute it actually existed, and that you read it. Still, at least I now have a better understanding of why you are such a complete fucking idiot.

You really think it exists even though you made it up? What a fucking thick demented cunt you are. 

33 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

You really think it exists even though you made it up? What a fucking thick demented cunt you are. 

Since you are clearly unable to see when someone is taking the the piss, I assume you also regularly read Thickipedia too. What a prize fucking cretin. Lol. Lol. Cunt.