CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sort your fucking acts out

Admin

21 hours ago, Admin said:

I crawled back to my hovel this evening after a hard days labour at the sweat shop, log in here and I almost threw the lap top out of the fucking window.

The content  I have read posted here and the reaction of too many (to someone who is seeking attention) is fucking awful. I have removed the BA cabin crew thread and the cunting through lyric thread.

This site is for nominating cunts we don't like and debates/discussions about cunts we don't like. Humorous or serious I don't mind either. It's not hard to understand.

There are some intelligent and very funny contributors on this site. Looking in from the outside tonight, one wouldn't have thought this.

If I have to read another lyric/rhyme/poem about homosexual proclivities I think I will need to take the entire contents of my dosette box, slash my wrists, call 999 and return to the place I just left under section 136 of the mental health act.

Fascinating. You must come on here more often. FFS 

Guest Tata Steely Dan
Just now, Ape said:

See, you've done it again - talked a load of utter fucking shit. You've clearly got a knack for it.

There must be some nugget of truth to what I'm posting otherwise you would ignore it and move on.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
Just now, Ape said:

Bricktop.

For being the apparently unflustered bigger man you are still choosing to waste your precious calories by repeatedly hitting the Submit Reply button.

The pointless Snatch reference means nothing to me, Ooooh Vienna. 

Guest Tata Steely Dan
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Ah, they must have an external skin and seeds in the middle then, I think Chuck used to frequently expel his seeds when he played with his dingaling.

Chuck Berry spent his hard earned pissing on prostitutes and hiding cameras in toilets. He also tried to smuggle a minor across state lines. An utter cunt of a man.

Just now, Tata Steely Dan said:

For being the apparently unflustered bigger man you are still choosing to waste your precious calories by repeatedly hitting the Submit Reply button.

The pointless Snatch reference means nothing to me, Ooooh Vienna. 

Ok Dan, you win. You're a powerful intellect that I can't possibly compete with. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He and Ike Turner no doubt got along famously, like two cunts in a pod.

Don't forget Jerry Lee Lewis, shagged and married his cousin...his UNDERAGE cousin.  Uncle Jimmy went global decades ago!  

9 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

It can't be. Neither can it be Frank. After all, there are no multi's on here. Admin have repeatedly said so.

No, what the Admins said was that the multi-ID issue is grossly overstated and that whenever there is enough evidence then they put a stop to it. :rolleyes:

7 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Don't forget Jerry Lee Lewis, shagged and married his cousin...his UNDERAGE cousin.  Uncle Jimmy went global decades ago!  

I think it was legal in the state where he lived at the time. The rest of the civilised world had it right.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Snatch said:

I think it was legal in the state where he lived at the time. The rest of the civilised world had it right.

I believe you are correct. Lewis's career was never the same after that. Especially after he came here to tour. Just because it's "right" in a State in USA, is enough to make it wrong around the world. After all, it is even legal to marry, sleep with AND have sex with Animals in Nebraska.

Much the same as in Wales.

Guest DingTheRioja
11 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

So is Mary Berry, Chuck Berry and Halle Berry.

That sounds like a easy Snog, Marry, Avoid.... but not in that order..

2 hours ago, Snatch said:

Bit like that BBC cunt, the so called Legend of Radio....

7 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Bit like that BBC cunt, the so called Legend of Radio....

Theres a difference. What he did was illegal under British law. What Lewis did wasn't illegal in the state where he lived. Doesn't make it right though.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
14 hours ago, Ape said:

Does a bear shit in the woods?

Do apes stick their cocks in other apes arseholes? There's an image I can't get rid of now. You and Punky, urgh

Guest DingTheRioja
57 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Theres a difference. What he did was illegal under British law. What Lewis did wasn't illegal in the state where he lived. Doesn't make it right though.

He was still married to his previous wife, she was still 13, and according to his biography "Being 13 didn't stop her from being a full-fledged woman."

And he thought his mates were twats for dumping him....

23 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Benobo chimps stick their cock in anything, females, males and even their own kids, like the primate equivalent of residents of the Isle of Wight.

They'll probably lose their proposed advertising deal with Nesquik now Authoritah, you interfering ninny!! You're like that Stacey Dooley, except I don't want to poke you with my little rat pecker 

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, ratcum said:

They'll probably lose their proposed advertising deal with Nesquik now Authoritah, you interfering ninny!! You're like that Stacey Dooley, except I don't want to poke you with my little rat pecker 

gypo droog scum wallah