CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Frozen Food Shrapnel

Ape™️

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I shall try not to, I'm going to try and butter him up and see if I can get him to hack my bank account and add half a dozen zeroes.

You should see my account,it's got loads of zeroes.

2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Mickey Rooney.

There's a few actors who did similar Oriental characters which are now condemned as racist by the PC fuckwits, the ones I remembered were Jerry Lewis and Benny Hill, I think Spike Milligan did a hilarious Pakistani as well, much funnier than Peter Sellers 'birdie num num' from 'the party'

20 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think Spike Milligan did a hilarious Pakistani as well, much funnier than Peter Sellers 'birdie num num' from 'the party'

Six whole episodes of "Curry and Chips" - there's plenty more hilarity where this came from...

• Like 1

Guest Snatch
17 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

There's a few actors who did similar Oriental characters which are now condemned as racist by the PC fuckwits, the ones I remembered were Jerry Lewis and Benny Hill, I think Spike Milligan did a hilarious Pakistani as well, much funnier than Peter Sellers 'birdie num num' from 'the party'

Spike Milligan had the Pakistani Daleks,

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

On the subject (almost) of RORO, I see the 30th anniversary of the Zeebrugge disaster is all over the news today. Who knew there were Scousers on board?

I'm 27... I have no idea what that is. Although I bet the real question is who cared that there were Scousers aboard.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

On the subject (almost) of RORO, I see the 30th anniversary of the Zeebrugge disaster is all over the news today. Who knew there were Scousers on board?

There wasn't enough scousers on board... and even if there wasn't any, they'd claim it as one of theirs... fucking arsewipes...

20 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I'm 27... I have no idea what that is. Although I bet the real question is who cared that there were Scousers aboard.

Big ferry, someone forgot to shut the doors, them big fuckers at the front that stops the water getting in.

The water got in.

1 minute ago, DingTheRioja said:

There wasn't enough scousers on board... and even if there wasn't any, they'd claim it as one of theirs... fucking arsewipes...

Big ferry, someone forgot to shut the doors, them big fuckers at the front that stops the water getting in.

The water got in.

I thought rats could swim?