CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

EDUCASHUN, EDUCASHUN, EDUCASHUN!

Guest Lady Penelope

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Some of the Uni courses puzzle me ..  what on earth is there in photography that can justify courses lasting a year or more?

I wondered that. I have an idiot son-in-law reading a three year degree course with a view to taking another year for a masters. Apparently the course covers analogue and digital stills as well as cine photography, darkroom and digital post processing as well as the more subjective styles of image making by studying previous masters of the art and the more sophisticated techniques such as High Dynamic Range shooting. 

22 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I wondered that. I have an idiot son-in-law reading a three year degree course with a view to taking another year for a masters. Apparently the course covers analogue and digital stills as well as cine photography, darkroom and digital post processing as well as the more subjective styles of image making by studying previous masters of the art and the more sophisticated techniques such as High Dynamic Range shooting. 

So he pays money to look at photographs and think about them? Does he at least have some sort of tutor or class to discuss the pictures with? 

I find the annnualus tv and radio merry-go-round coverage of Exam Results disgusting and ever so slightly paedophile. SKY News lost no opportunity in showing particularly buff barely 18 year old girls (who clearly had spent five hours doing themselves up) picking up their results. It fits into the "older school girls I would like to fuck" bracket. In fact SKY had a prolonged Skype with a particularly well developed black girl who apart from having a gob on her had a magnificent rack under a tight tank top at eye level with the camera. Have I just turned into a dirty old man looking for salacious content where there is none? But I remember collecting your exam results as being a rather low key sombre affair, like the weekly confession, and not the televised fashion parade it masquerades as now? I guess this "uni" generation into its materialistic lifestyle as soon as the umbilical cord is cut, no better than the green aphid, is the real cause of this nauseating conceited naval gazing obscene spectacle.

16 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I find the annnualus tv and radio merry-go-round coverage of Exam Results disgusting and ever so slightly paedophile. SKY News lost no opportunity in showing particularly buff barely 18 year old girls (who clearly had spent five hours doing themselves up) picking up their results. It fits into the "older school girls I would like to fuck" bracket. In fact SKY had a prolonged Skype with a particularly well developed black girl who apart from having a gob on her had a magnificent rack under a tight tank top at eye level with the camera. Have I just turned into a dirty old man looking for salacious content where there is none? But I remember collecting your exam results as being a rather low key sombre affair, like the weekly confession, and not the televised fashion parade it masquerades as now? I guess this "uni" generation into its materialistic lifestyle as soon as the umbilical cord is cut, no better than the green aphid, is the real cause of this nauseating conceited naval gazing obscene spectacle.

Paging @Neil to the SKY News website...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

There are some very good one day courses run by the likes of Jessops and LCE and a few other organisations doing wedding photography courses (a subject where in depth knowledge of how a camera and light works and which will leave you with enough knowledge to work in other photographic fields, yet even the longest of these courses only last a month. There is nothing wrong with the concept of learnng by doing an "apprenticeship" with an experienced professional photographer working out in the field but a year or more in the classroom will be of little benefit.

Just now, Dawn Chorus said:

There are some very good one day courses run by the likes of Jessops and LCE and a few other organisations doing wedding photography courses (a subject where in depth knowledge of how a camera and light works and which will leave you with enough knowledge to work in other photographic fields, yet even the longest of these courses only last a month. There is nothing wrong with the concept of learnng by doing an "apprenticeship" an experienced professional photographer working out in the field but a year or more in the classroom will be of little benefit.

Fascinating 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Fascinating 

Most jobs are to a large extent pick it up as you go along. I like the Napoleonic idea of promotion from the lowest ranks which of course went entirely against the traditional way of doing things. That idea has carried on across both the public and private sectors in France and Germany. However in Britain the old school tie rules. Within that the most exclusive ties still manage to cobble most of the top jobs. Explains a lot about Britain's failed society, unproductive economy and covid catastrophe. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Thing is, a lot of them were left looking like pandas as the tears made their mascara ran as they discovered they had been downgraded and realised that they may have to scramble to get into University of Jaywick.

Yes I know it don't exist

49 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Thing is, a lot of them were left looking like pandas as the tears made their mascara ran as they discovered they had been downgraded and realised that they may have to scramble to get into University of Jaywick.

Yes I know it don't exist

I'd love to give that black chick a good polishing in the stock room. 

Just listening to the news and a group of students commented on their grading. One of them lost his uni place. However, some fucking spekky cow had her grades downgraded but still managed to get in to Oxford. "It literally changes the course of our lives". YOU JUST GOT INTO OXFORD!! SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP MOANING. JEEEZ!

Record percentages of A*s, As, and passes overall, and that's after 40% of the marks provided by teachers were downgraded. Forty fucking percent!

Luckily, after the third or fourth waves of COVID, there won't be any actual jobs for the thick cunts anyway.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Record percentages of A*s, As, and passes overall, and that's after 40% of the marks provided by teachers were downgraded. Forty fucking percent!

Luckily, after the third or fourth waves of COVID, there won't be any actual jobs for the thick cunts anyway.

There won't be a third or fourth wave as this miraculous vaccine will save the day. Uncle Donald will royally fuck the Chinese up the arse, all illegal immigrants will be towed back to Garlicland, the British economy will be back to pre chinky plague levels, England will win the Ashes back, Spurs will win the Champions league and I will be awarded the CBE to which I'll tell the queen to shove it up her arsehole. 

Remove rose tinted specs: oh shit,  we're fucked. 

6 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

From somebody who chose CSE Social Studies 75% Coursework/25% Exam assessed  as an option. 

Stop trying to converse with me you weird little twat. I'd rather suck on the freshly extracted tonsil stones of Pete Doherty than continue to be reminded of your shitty little existence.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

There are some very good one day courses run by the likes of Jessops and LCE and a few other organisations doing wedding photography courses (a subject where in depth knowledge of how a camera and light works and which will leave you with enough knowledge to work in other photographic fields, yet even the longest of these courses only last a month. There is nothing wrong with the concept of learnng by doing an "apprenticeship" with an experienced professional photographer working out in the field but a year or more in the classroom will be of little benefit.

I'm fortunate to live near Wex Photography and their courses make the likes of Jessops and LCE look like amateurs.

9 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

You think you are cleever meester Bond but you are wrong only the thick cuunts vill bee left dat is vot alwees happeeens.