CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Porkers

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope

Out and about yesterday and within the first thirty minutes I counted nine of these cunts .. two wombling along on walking frames and seven on mobity scooters .. at a guess all of them were less than 35 years of age doubtless between them they had likely already drained our welfare system of a couple of million quid. These cunts should be rendered down and fed to pigs.

funny-fat-gigantic14.jpg

6 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

Out and about yesterday and within the first thirty minutes I counted nine of these cunts .. two wombling along on walking frames and seven on mobity scooters .. at a guess all of them were less than 35 years of age doubtless between them they had likely already drained our welfare system of a couple of million quid. These cunts should be rendered down and fed to pigs.

funny-fat-gigantic14.jpg

Hey have some respect! These are the  finalists in the 'Miss Llanelli" beauty pageant. 

Guest Gong Farmer
11 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

funny-fat-gigantic14.jpg

I bet they'd be an easy pull though. Would you like to come back to my pad for a packet or two of pork scratchings?

Guest Lady Penelope
4 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

I bet they'd be an easy pull though. Would you like to come back to my pad for a packet or two of pork scratchings?

Would they fit?

Guest Gong Farmer

Given enough mass, the physics will give in to the gravitational forces...If they get any more massive, they could create a singularity.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

How do you reckon they wipe their arses? There arms aren't really long enough to reach and to be perfectly honest, I wouldn't say they would be very flexible.

Guest Gong Farmer
13 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

How do you reckon they wipe their arses? There arms aren't really long enough to reach and to be perfectly honest, I wouldn't say they would be very flexible.

I reckon that they don't wipe their arses. 'Hold that image'.

11 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

funny-fat-gigantic14.jpg

They should be rendered down and used in power stations or woodchipped into the North Sea-just think of the fish stocks in 12 months time after that feed.

I love when they do an article on the news about fatties and just focus on huge wobbly guts, arses and man boobs not allowed to show their faces. 

Surely if this is self inflicted like smoking, alcoholism or being a weak cunt on drugs then all these fucks can start paying for their health care.

Guest Gong Farmer
3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

They should be rendered down and used in power stations or woodchipped into the North Sea-just think of the fish stocks in 12 months time after that feed.

I love when they do an article on the news about fatties and just focus on huge wobbly guts, arses and man boobs not allowed to show their faces. 

Surely if this is self inflicted like smoking, alcoholism or being a weak cunt on drugs then all these fucks can start paying for their health care.

Cunts like that don't get health insurance in my country, it's considered social justice when they're refused health insurance and basically told to fuck off and sort themselves out, or just fucking die under their own mass.

Guest 'eavensabove
10 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I see a pod of the fuckers covered with harpoon scars and with the word DANISH tattooed upon their spine. No guessing as to where: Blocking out the fresh cream cake counter at ASDA. Supermarkets should all have weigh-bridges, anything over a natural weight ratio for size, is banned from entering, waddled to the back of the building and shot. No if's or but's.

Guest nobgobbler
11 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

being a fat cunt isn't a fucking illness. These self inflicted conditions shouldn't be supported by the welfare system.

You're being a bit of a sexist pig there Drew. They only do it to attract men, apparently.

46 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

Cunts like that don't get health insurance in my country, it's considered social justice when they're refused health insurance and basically told to fuck off and sort themselves out, or just fucking die under their own mass.

You raise a good point. The other solution ought to be a fat-tax, the principle of which is 'the more you eat the less you pay, but the more you suffer'. For example, people medically classed obese and on benefits would receive 25% off each Burger King/KFC/McD's purchase, but forced to pay a fat surcharge for each hospital appointment, thus helping to reduce attendee numbers by slowly killing them off.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Read today food prices are increasing, except for crisps, bacon and cakes. Maybe the state is trying to kill off the lazy and stupid? There are far easier ways to do it; contraceptives in KFC, strychnine in red bull and vx nerve agents in crack and heroin 

cyanide in Carling, it already tastes like shit so they wouldn't notice.

2 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

..and I thought you lot were very understanding about other peoples lifestyle choices, hookers, drugs, benders, but then you're about to make all immigrants pass an exam, vote in a neo-nazi PM and now this, no fatties!!

15 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

funny-fat-gigantic14.jpg

Queequeg, ready, aim, fire. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
8 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

You're being a bit of a sexist pig there Drew. They only do it to attract men, apparently.

Are you telling me Punkape's morbidly obese?

Guest nobgobbler
2 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Are you telling me Punkape's morbidly obese?

That explains reports of sightings of Bigfoot stomping around a golf course a few years back.