CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

International Women's Day

camberwell gypsy

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Apparently today is a day where women the world over are celebrated. Well it's been a long time since someone has celebrated me.  So form an orderly queue gentleman. I'm ready to be celebrated 

Now where did I put that Frida Kahlo dress?

Absolutely nothing remotely associated with you can be termed orderly.

Guest Lady Penelope
15 minutes ago, Snatch said:

So where are the feminists now? I don't see the cunts marching for equality this time.

Or those wankers who shout gender neutral shite.

Get your eyes checked or come out of the closet.

Guest Manky

Fucking shit day. If Mrs Manky finds out I will have to make my own butties.

Let women celebrate if they want. It will be a nice break from the housework for a day. I can live in a bit of untidiness till tomorrow.

23 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

"International Women's Day certainly helped make me aware of how far we have to go with the issues of gender inequality and everyday sexism. I'm sure I speak on behalf of many blokes when I say that all birds who helped organise it deserve a pat on the bottom for their efforts"

Sexist! Tee hee hee (flutters eyelashes )

Apart from being able to use a double ended dildo and squirt out a fucking chavvie please fucking tell me what a woman can do that is equal to anything a man can do?,Until then shut the fuck up whining and fucking accept you CANNOT be fucking equal.It's a mans world,fucking deal with it!

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

it also coincides with No Smoking Day, which I took to mean we can't burn any witches today. Fuck off.

Edited by Drew P Pissflaps
porky fingers

2 hours ago, Neil said:

Apart from being able to use a double ended dildo and squirt out a fucking chavvie please fucking tell me what a woman can do that is equal to anything a man can do?,Until then shut the fuck up whining and fucking accept you CANNOT be fucking equal.It's a mans world,fucking deal with it!

I once knew a woman who could piss standing up. 

Guest Manky

I held a door open for a women once. She gave me a dirty look as though to say ,"Don't patronise me, I am strong because I am woman"

Obviously a lesbian.

Guest Snatch
Just now, Manky said:

I held a door open for a women once. She gave me a dirty look as though to say ,"Don't patronise me, I am strong because I am woman"

Obviously a lesbian.

Should of shut it in her face,the ungrateful cunt.

Guest Manky
9 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Should of shut it in her face,the ungrateful cunt.

Respect to her. She struck a blow for wimminhood.

Now I do fuck all for them under any circumstances. Except for Mrs Manky but she scares the shit out of me.

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, Manky said:

Respect to her. She struck a blow for wimminhood.

Now I do fuck all for them under any circumstances. Except for Mrs Manky but she scares the shit out of me.

Quite right. She can empty your joint bank account faster than you can say "do it yourself luv".

Guest Piston

Let us, on this special International Minge Whinge Wednesday, celebrate the unsung talents of strong wimmen through the ages.

Ida Newton: Philosophiæ Naturalis Principia Mathematica

Alice Einstein: Relativitätstheorie (and several hundred others)

These and many other suppressed heroines have been ever at the forefront of human progress, not that we go on about it all the time.

We must continue to promote women on the basis of the shape of their genitalia their special talents if prosperity (for irredeemably hopeless, delusional mediocrities) is to continue.

Don't forget Menstrual Monday March 13th march!

Guest Lady Penelope
3 hours ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

I once knew a woman who could piss standing up. 

We all can .. it just that our knickers are wet afterwards

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

It's just greedy, they already have monthly blob strop day/days.

Whats international men's day then-steak and BJ night? 

When it comes to the bj, then they always have a fucking headache from cooking the steak!  It's always something!